Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Any NFL fans here!?  (Read 23665 times)

GmeAFuckinR

Re: Any NFL fans here!?
« Reply #125 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:09 PM »
And the Skins win again
Ravens=28 Redskins=31 The last game of season Vs. Dallas is shaping up to be a great game
WE WANT DALLAS!

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

JAG

« Reply #126 on: Jul 26, 2013, 12:33 PM »
Practices started at the Cleveland Browns training camp yesterday.  :drunk:

This could be our year!  :jumping2:

You know, we've been rebuilding for the past (hundred) years.

We don't let little things like quarterback controversies (every year) distract us.

We don't even let the fact that our new owner came from our arch rival team (Pittsburgh Steelers) and that he is spending millions of dollars settling a HUGE lawsuit for being a cheating, cheap, conniving dick, distract us either.

Yup, this could be our year. 

:roll: *SIGH*
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #127 on: Jul 26, 2013, 09:00 PM »
We don't even let the fact that our new owner came from our arch rival team (Pittsburgh Steelers) and that he is spending millions of dollars settling a HUGE lawsuit for being a cheating, cheap, conniving dick, distract us either.
Uh, don't you have to have a team competitive with your foe to be considered "arch-rivals"? Pretty sure the Steelers don't care about the Browns too much, unless you're talking about the Browns team that moved to Baltimore. They're the Steelers arch-rivals and everybody knows it. Sorry, JAG, the Browns will always suck...just like my hometown Lions.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2013, 10:56 PM by DavidB_Bubbles »
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

JAG

« Reply #128 on: Jul 27, 2013, 06:40 PM »
Even if the Browns never become a great team, there will ALWAYS be no love lost between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. All you have to do is attend a game, in either city. Or wear a Steeler's jerseys in Cleveland, or a Browns' jersey in Pittsburgh to know it's true.

We don't love Baltimore here either.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2013, 06:41 PM by JAG »
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

pdank311

« Reply #129 on: Jul 31, 2013, 11:32 AM »
Even if the Browns never become a great team, there will ALWAYS be no love lost between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. All you have to do is attend a game, in either city. Or wear a Steeler's jerseys in Cleveland, or a Browns' jersey in Pittsburgh to know it's true.

We don't love Baltimore here either.

This could be our year!  :jumping2:

You know, we've been rebuilding for the past (hundred) years.

We don't let little things like quarterback controversies (every year) distract us.

Yup, this could be our year. 

:roll: *SIGH*
Uh, don't you have to have a team competitive with your foe to be considered "arch-rivals"? Pretty sure the Steelers don't care about the Browns too much, unless you're talking about the Browns team that moved to Baltimore. They're the Steelers arch-rivals and everybody knows it. Sorry, JAG, the Browns will always suck...just like my hometown Lions.

^^ This. 
We don't care... In fact we wish your team would get better and provide some sort of competition like it was back during the Kosar era.  You guys have a great fan base though.  Extremely loyal to your team and much respect for that.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #130 on: Jul 31, 2013, 11:01 PM »

[/quote]

^^ This. 
We don't care... In fact we wish your team would get better and provide some sort of competition like it was back during the Kosar era.  You guys have a great fan base though.  Extremely loyal to your team and much respect for that.
[/quote]
I hate to Atoadaso, but atoadaso! Fuckin atoadaso!  :ricky:

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #131 on: Jan 20, 2014, 12:45 AM »
Who y'all like in the Super Bowl? I'm rootin for the Seattle Shithawks. They've never won and I rooted against them when they played in 2006 here in Detroit. So I figure this time I'll root for them. I like their logo too and Macklemore is all about them. I like Macklemore so it's the Seahawks for me. I think it's so cool they're playing outside in New Jersey too. I hope it snows!

gabety

« Reply #132 on: Jan 21, 2014, 09:49 PM »
I don't give 2 shits who wins!  I'll be in Las Vegas that weekend and after.  I didn't intend to be there during the Superbowl.  Just fucked up back in Oct, 2013 on my weekend planning.  I'm looking at the weekend as a drawback right now. Glad I got some time after Sunday in Las Vegas.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #133 on: Jan 22, 2014, 12:35 AM »
Well the voters in the states of Colorado & Washington approved the recreational use of marijuana.  So I guess it's a Super "Bowl" in more ways than one.  Guess I will cheer on the Seahawks myself. 

cinthb

« Reply #134 on: Jan 22, 2014, 04:53 PM »
"Well the voters in the states of Colorado & Washington approved the recreational use of marijuana.  So I guess it's a Super "Bowl" in more ways than one.  Guess I will cheer on the Seahawks myself."

I stayed in Tacoma for a bit in the 70s so me too, but yeah, some party either way, huh? :6paper:
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2014, 04:56 PM by cinthb »

GmeAFuckinR

« Reply #135 on: Jan 26, 2014, 04:16 PM »
This isn't a Super Bowl, It's an AFC Championship
Seattle will always be an AFC west team, They're not true NFC

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #136 on: Jan 26, 2014, 08:39 PM »
Oh, brother! So I guess we better hope the Milwaukee Brewers don't make it to the World Series, huh? Don't want to be tagged with an asterisk of shame.
Just tell us who you're bitter about not making it, GmeAFucknR. Me, I'm from Detroit where our team doesn't even qualify as true NFL...

gabety

« Reply #137 on: Jan 27, 2014, 07:28 PM »
Oh, brother! So I guess we better hope the Milwaukee Brewers don't make it to the World Series, huh? Don't want to be tagged with an asterisk of shame.
Just tell us who you're bitter about not making it, GmeAFucknR. Me, I'm from Detroit where our team doesn't even qualify as true NFL...

I feel your pain brother.  I'm a Chicago Cubs fan.  Buck up dude, I rout for all NFC North teams and would like for nothing more the the Lions to break through
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #138 on: Jan 19, 2015, 07:38 PM »
Hey, fans of Amernican Feetball, who do y'all like in the Stupor Bowl? Me, I'm pullin for the Seattle Shithawks! Cool logo, legal weed, plus I can't stand those smug-ass cheaty cheatertons they're playing against! Go Shithawks!!