Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Frequently Asked TPB Questions  (Read 189106 times)

walterx2

Re: Frequently Asked TPB Questions
« Reply #175 on: Aug 12, 2009, 05:11 PM »

For Season 5 and beyond they bought a plot of land and brought in some trailers to use as their own "trailer park" set.  It is located in Cole Harbour, just outside of Dartmouth.  Cole Harbour is where Mike Clattenburg, JP Tremblay and Robb Wells are from.  It is also the hometown of the young hockey star Sidney Crosby. 

I felt the need to update this to say to say captain of the Stanley Cup champions Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby.  So I will.

Hear, Hear!!  :D :D
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

cocoax

• transfiction films
« Reply #176 on: Aug 05, 2010, 11:57 AM »
..and low and behold, the narrator/ actor in the video was corey from the TPB...it was such a dorky video..and i could just imagine all of the politically incorrect shit going thru his head that he wanted to say...by the end of the 20 minute video i was fukin laffin soo hard my new manager came in to see what was going on..

the best part is
In places like quebec, im more known in the grocery stores than I am here...every time they talk to me it's about safe lifting...
In all truth, we had a blast doing that stuff, but...you should see our alternate video....It was disapproved immediately!

I actually do all the loblaws videos. And it's run by younger people than me...with a very dark and crazy sense of humour.

English Bastard

« Reply #177 on: Jan 16, 2011, 01:04 PM »
Clothing can be purchased here http://www.tpbstore.com

I have been looking for the hash hockey jersey can't find one anywhere and thats the one I want the link above does not do them many thanks for any help
Peter  :beermug: :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

phatn8dog

« Reply #178 on: Jun 27, 2015, 05:50 PM »
 just saw three of the behind the scenes episodes for season 10...when and where can I see more? cant wait to see what new shenanigans the boys are getting into!!!
"mad m.c. skills leave ya stuck, and I roll with my kitties cause im hard as fuck!"
   phatn8dog

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #179 on: Jun 27, 2015, 05:56 PM »
You can find them and much more over on SwearNet.  They even have a Trailer Park Boys Season 8.5 there. Hilarious I might add. Also liquor stories with Jim Lahey, ask me anything with various cast members.. etc..  $39.95 a year or $4.20 a month. You can do the by the month thing without automatic renewal. So its real inexpensive to check it out and see if you like it..

https://www.swearnet.com/

Fuckinnicekitty

• House of Sharkey
« Reply #180 on: Dec 30, 2015, 04:15 AM »
I'm really keen to join Swearnet, especially as it's like £3 a month for me in the uk, but can you literally just have it for a month if you wanted?
like a family of foxes and they're glowering at some soap, like a badger in a hair net throwing sparklers at the Pope.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #181 on: Dec 30, 2015, 10:57 AM »
Yes you can. Here in the U.S.A. I got it for $4.20 a month  :lol: The bank of course charged me .08 cents extra for some foreign processing fee. Then after 30 days you can decide if you like it or not. I did that for a few months before plunking down $39.99 for a year. Good Stuff there and well worth it.  They really do crank out the videos. Plus there is Trailer Park Boys Season 8.5 on SwearNet only. Several episodes of the Boys in Jail and Randy eating cheeseburgers, Lahey being Lahey etc.. Good Stuff

Fuckinnicekitty

• House of Sharkey
« Reply #182 on: Jan 09, 2016, 04:08 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find Mike Smiths reply to Micheal Jacksons MySpace claims? I've read it once but I can't find it anymore.
Also, there is a fair gap between TPB, happy fun time and swearnet. Anyone know what the lads got up to in between?
like a family of foxes and they're glowering at some soap, like a badger in a hair net throwing sparklers at the Pope.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #183 on: Jan 10, 2016, 07:25 AM »
From my recollection, it was JP's response that you're talking about. Don't know where it is now.
The boys were planning their next move, between projects and doing live touring.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Fuckinnicekitty

• House of Sharkey
« Reply #184 on: Jan 12, 2016, 09:10 AM »
No there was deffo a reply from Mike, because he addressed MJ's claims about Mike Smith essentially stealing jokes from other cast members.

I was just curious because in Swearnet the movie, Rob sells ciggies and J.P makes a remark about selling "bull shit real estate", so I just wondered if this was a joke about what they got up to inbeteeen projects.