Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 3763 times)

twf4e

• Trailer Park Boys Fan Site (not mine)
Smoking
« on: Dec 13, 2006, 03:21 PM »
on the show, you seem to see ever character smoke at least once .. .. I was wondering how many actually smoke in real life? :gethigh:
Bubbles: Why don't you just run your hand all through my cereal after you were holding your bird with it!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3905/trailerparkboys6zt.jpg[/img]

mark1515

Re: Smoking
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2007, 07:32 PM »
lol i wanted to no this to

i think robb wells dose.

You accually see him take a puff off the smoke (i find that other caracters just kinda hold them)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2007, 08:07 PM »
I can confirm that both Robb and JP smoke. I had a smoke break at a hockey game with them both. There were a few ORG members that were present too.
 Djet, Sarge...? Back me up dudes.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2007, 08:23 PM »
Oh you mean smoke cigs ???

OK yeah, John Paul and Robb would take a smoke break.
We were smokin' & jokin' outside in the drizzle.
Me, Fishy & Deets. :julian: :ricky:

Hey Fishy.....do you like Marlboro reds or lights ???
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2007, 08:38 PM by SgtMeowsteen »
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2007, 09:56 PM »
I was out there too! I was the only one not smoking though :D
So yes, I'll go ahead and confirm that JP and Robb both smoke as well (unless one of them quit in this past year).
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #5 on: Jun 14, 2008, 10:22 AM »
George Green told me that Robb has since quit.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2008, 10:37 AM »
George Green told me that Robb has since quit.
Fishy

Well done that man! My Dad died from a smoking-related cancer and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

golfinwithflames

« Reply #7 on: Jun 21, 2008, 09:33 PM »
My gran just died from lung cancer and had quit 20 years prior. I smoke and shmoke now (I just dropped an ash ball on my keyboard while typing this) and I feel the need to quit now, because being dead means no more anything...no more TPB marathons, no more recording music, no more you guys. And stuff.

*Loads bong and draws deeply*

jakemaster1390

« Reply #8 on: Jul 01, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Unfortunatly I know what it like having family members dying of cancer. SO much of my fathers side of the family has dropped dead from being long time smokers and getting cancer. actuly there is one death that still affects me today even though it happened when I was really young was my aunt Diane, died from cancer and my brother has become a smoker and I call him a stupid dick head for starting and he has seen all the people die from cancer too. I will never smoke because it will affect my breathing very easily and I do not want to ba another person in my family dead from cancer becasue of smoking. Oh hell one of my grandmothers died from smoking on new years eve 2000- the beginning of the new millenium- we were celebrating with my family then the next minute me an my borhter went over to our grandmothers to stay the night while my mother and father wento to the hospital to find out that his mother was dead.

(From Ty Beanie Halo II- Little Angel Up above, Guard me with your Special love, make sure that you eill always be, by my side and close to me- Remeinds me of my family members that have died form cancer.)
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2008, 11:23 PM by jakemaster1390 »
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

heavymetaldick

« Reply #9 on: Nov 11, 2008, 10:13 AM »
Hopefully Robb will smoke weed instead of tobacco in the show. I know that the scenes of them smoking weed is just using tobacco but weed is healthier. That sucks that legally they cant show actors really getting high. Kids are going to imitate it whether or not its real or a prop.
I have a feeling that when they smoke from the bong they use sheesha (flavoured tobacco for hookahs). Has any one else smoked a bowl of tobacco in a bong? Feels like cancer is making you its bitch.
Fuck off, I've got work to do.