Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: U know what sux about this site?  (Read 1439 times)

SuperCoolMonkeyNinja

U know what sux about this site?
« on: Oct 11, 2004, 03:51 AM »
Not much at all...hehe

just got one suggestion...u know when u log in...to switch between forums/setions/whatever u wanna call them/ on this site u have to scroll down and hit that "select a forum" thing...I dunno...I am an active member on like two other sites...and both havbe this big botton link up top that let u goto "main forum selection" (or whatever u wanna call it).....I hate that little menu at the bottom...everytime I visit this site I find myself asking myself "how do i get out of this page" hehe....

well I know how...Its just im used to the two other forums I visit often...

haha..its a great site cat-dogg,...and i dont know how other sites do it...im just bitch'n for the sake of bitch'n....(But thats what this thread section is meant for right:? :wink: ...

anywho..here is another suggestion...

Back i n the day (well a few months ago I guesss), u had an awsome download section on this board...u ahd this "Boys doing community service" clip for download that I saw once...and my friends came over I wanted to show them, went on ur site and it was gone  :(

Was that part of the "showcase get ur shit down" stuff? or did u just take it down for the hell of it? I never saw that clip anyother place then here (although i ddint look that har)...but once i saw it here there was no need to look hehe...what happend yo?

put it back up...wanna show some peeps!

TOODLES....

PS...Im hosed  :D
"Heh Lates" - Pipes

C mafuckin B

« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2004, 01:43 PM »
there is a link for the forum index at the top.
click on MESSAGE FORUM at the top of the page....
"When You From Tha Park, It's All For One MothaFucka, And One MothaFucka Fo All Ma Fuckas Everywhere, Nomesayin?"

cat-dog

Re: U know what sux about this site?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2004, 03:13 PM »
Quote from: SuperCoolMonkeyNinja

Back i n the day (well a few months ago I guesss), u had an awsome download section on this board...u ahd this "Boys doing community service" clip for download that I saw once...and my friends came over I wanted to show them, went on ur site and it was gone  :(

Was that part of the "showcase get ur shit down" stuff? or did u just take it down for the hell of it? I never saw that clip anyother place then here (although i ddint look that har)...but once i saw it here there was no need to look hehe...what happend yo?

put it back up...wanna show some peeps!

This was part of the Showcase getting me to remove things. I have no choice in the matter.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

SuperCoolMonkeyNinja

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2004, 05:03 AM »
Quote from: C mafuckin B
there is a link for the forum index at the top.
click on MESSAGE FORUM at the top of the page....

hahaha...oops..I thought that was just a picture hehe..I didnt know it was an actual link hehe...My bad hehe

toodles
"Heh Lates" - Pipes

jmurnaghan

in regards to showcase
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2004, 12:44 PM »
just in regards to showcase making you take down all the dowloads and shit have you been granted permission to use anything yet cat-dog? or are you even bothering?
"i aint never been so firsky in my entire life" - bubbles