Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Canadiens thread!  (Read 33130 times)

Shit machine gun

Re: Canadiens thread!
« Reply #75 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:12 AM »
The only people that say that are fans of American teams.  I can see why you say that.  I understand why you say it.  I just don't understand why you pick the stinking Bruings :D  They are just barely a step below Toronto.  But the did make the finals against the Oil in the 80's so that's worth something right?

2 games left, will Ottawa miss the playoffs?  Will the Nuck's choke again?  Will the Leafs improve their handicap?  Time will tell.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

« Reply #76 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:38 AM »
I love to cheer on Team Canada when they are playing in world tournaments & the Olympics. But I find it different when watching NHL hockey. I don't think of it as Canadian vs. American. Like I said, I just watch it for what it is. 

Oh yeah I never fell into that you have to root for the Canadian team just because they are set in Canada mentality.  I usually root for the team that has the most Canadians on it and that team is always the team from the US.  In the last little while people have tried to say the Canadian team that went farthest in the playoff was "Canada's team", again I don't fall for that either.  Canada has only one team and that is Team Canada, the rest are just club teams.

If there is such a notion a club team being "Canada's Team" then as I've stated before it would have to be the Leafs, and it has nothing to do with playoffs.  Anyway I think it would be a horrible thing if Montreal won the cup, so I'm glad it is not going to happen!  The Canadiens are anti-Canadian, and their fans should be deported!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #77 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:55 AM »
Boo, go back to your Leaf thread.

Ole ole ole ole, ole, ole.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Ole Dirty

« Reply #78 on: Apr 03, 2008, 10:51 AM »
Say if the Bruins were to NOT make it to the playoffs. I think that I would root for Washington if they were to make it, Ovechkin is such an awesome player! Not only because he is very skilled. It's awesome how he actually loves to play hockey, and has no qualms about showing it.

But at the moment, I am hoping that Washington does SUCK in their remaining games and not climb any further up the points ladder.
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

shake

« Reply #79 on: Apr 03, 2008, 10:55 AM »
I like Pittsburgh, they are exciting to watch.  Of course a team from the west will likely win the cup anyway.

shake

« Reply #80 on: Apr 03, 2008, 11:08 AM »
Geez I forgot about the Sens, I hope they do manage to make the playoffs.  I want another long playoff run with parties on Elgin Street, me like party! 

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #81 on: Apr 06, 2008, 05:44 PM »
Canadiens = First in the east.
It's official :D
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Shit machine gun

« Reply #82 on: Apr 15, 2008, 08:50 PM »
OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE OLE, OLE.

Habs beat the Bruins again to gain a stranglehold on the series. 

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #83 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:32 PM »
OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE OLE, OLE.

Habs beat the Bruins again to gain a stranglehold on the series. 

Carey Price is the only thing keeping the stranglehold! That fucking machine! I'm still proud of how hard the Bruins are playing.
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #84 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:42 PM »
I don't want to be the northeast division in 2 years when Lucic is the new Cam Neely.

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #85 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:43 PM »
I don't want to be the northeast division in 2 years when Lucic is the new Cam Neely.

I hope it turns out like the days of Roy and Neely...

Shit machine gun

« Reply #86 on: Apr 15, 2008, 09:46 PM »

I hope it turns out like the days of SMG and OD...

Fixed it for you

I HATE Conky

shake

« Reply #87 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:03 PM »
Carey Price is the only thing keeping the stranglehold! That fucking machine! I'm still proud of how hard the Bruins are playing.

You should be, the Habs are, and have been for a while, sleezy lucky bastards.  If they had any honor they would say hey, we are not the better team and just bow out.  Look at their last 2 cups, nothing but Patrick Roy.  And their "fans" turned on him, proof that there is nothing lower in the world than a Habs fan.   :P

Refuckulator

« Reply #88 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:08 PM »
Your words might mean something if your team actually made the playoffs.

shake

« Reply #89 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:22 PM »
The lowliness of the Hab fan has nothing to do with the how the Leafs do  :P  Me go sleep now.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #90 on: Apr 21, 2008, 08:40 PM »
That was one of the best 7 game series (aside from the final score of game 7) that I've ever sat through.  Good job by the Bruins, got to give them credit.

Price is on his way baby.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #91 on: Apr 21, 2008, 09:03 PM »
I could smell the piss through the TV off them so called 'Bruins' tonight.
Lets just move the series talk to this thread and let that 'Bruins' thread die off like it should.
And the fight is on OD :lol:

Ole Dirty

« Reply #92 on: Apr 21, 2008, 09:33 PM »
And the fight is on OD :lol:

OOOOHHH!!! It's IS ON!!! I will bring baby Ole Dirty over and let him or her get a few smacks in as well!!! LOL!

You should be, the Habs are, and have been for a while, sleezy lucky bastards.  If they had any honor they would say hey, we are not the better team and just bow out.  Look at their last 2 cups, nothing but Patrick Roy.  And their "fans" turned on him, proof that there is nothing lower in the world than a Habs fan.   :P

The Bruins have had their share of fickle fans as well... Look at the first game in Boston! Just as many fucking Habs fans in the crowd that Bruins fans!!! Because the majority of Bostonians were watching the fucking Red Sox!!! If I lived in Boston, I would be buying season tickets and there watching them at their shittiest of times!

shake

« Reply #93 on: Apr 21, 2008, 10:08 PM »
Which is why the only true fans and true Canadians are Leafs fans.  People who live in cities that have NHL teams are excused, but no others.  It takes a lot of character to be a Leafs fan, we didn't just jump on the bandwagon of the first team that won the cup when we were a kid as is the case so much of the time.  Leafs fans can hold their heads high, even if their team shits the bed.

It is a sad day for all true Canadians that the anti-Canadian Habs advanced.  Here's to hoping they get their comeuppance in the next round!

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #94 on: Apr 22, 2008, 08:11 AM »
I'm a Leaf's fan through and through but I would like to congratulate Les Habs on their win last night. Price looked like he got his confidence back and the rest of the team pulled up their red, white and blue socks too.
 I was surprised at the last goal. I expected a bit of a donny brook after that but the Bruins were more interested in booking their tee times.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

shake

« Reply #95 on: Apr 22, 2008, 08:14 AM »
I'm a Leaf's fan

No you are not!

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #96 on: Apr 22, 2008, 08:31 AM »
Yes I am! Seen games at the Gardens and the ACC. I used to go to games with my dad and sleep in the car on the way back. I've met George Armstrong, Paul Henderson, Mike Gartner and even got a pat on my head from King Clancey in the special ticket office at MLG. Not to mention playing golf with the great Harry Lumley (he bought me a beer at the 19th hole too).
 True, I don't have a picture of me and BJ Salming in a food court but I think I'm qualified.
 To stay a bit on topic, I saw a Habs game at the old forum. Amazing atmosphere when you could see the game through all the ciggy smoke :lol:
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Shit machine gun

« Reply #97 on: Apr 22, 2008, 09:30 AM »
Stupid Leafs fans.  Get out.  You got your own thread.  This is for the fans of the Rootenest, tootenest, riot-induciningest, cop car burning, store looting Montreal Canadiens Fans.

Go habs Go.  Gonna get my french on for the next round.  Vive les habitants.

I HATE Conky

shake

« Reply #98 on: Apr 22, 2008, 09:56 AM »
Hey if you low-lifes had stayed out of our Leafs thread we'd stay out of your smelly Habs thread.  No I take that back it is the duty of every true Canadian, save those from Montreal who should root for the Habs, to give hell to all Habs fans, it is the true Canadian way!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #99 on: Apr 22, 2008, 10:09 AM »
Your Leafs thread was non existant without the other teams fans to cause shit.  The Leafs haven't done anything news worthy in the last decade.  Unless you count sucking hard every year.

I HATE Conky