Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Canadiens thread!  (Read 33119 times)

Shit machine gun

Re: Canadiens thread!
« Reply #50 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:39 PM »
yeah, not so good the last 2
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: Feb 17, 2008, 01:03 AM »
I made a Canadiens desktop in photoshop recently. Check it out, lemme know what you think :)

http://maxspeed.ca/matt/Montreal%20Canadiens%20Background%20by%20Matt%20Bedard.bmp
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

walterx2

« Reply #52 on: Feb 17, 2008, 05:56 PM »
Looks good, Matt.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Brophy

« Reply #53 on: Feb 17, 2008, 07:21 PM »
Tres bien Monsieur Bedard.
Nom Nom Nom

Refuckulator

« Reply #54 on: Feb 19, 2008, 10:39 PM »
Holy shiiiiiiiiiit, what a game tonight. Down 5-0 middle of the second, then come back and win 6-5 :D

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #55 on: Feb 19, 2008, 10:43 PM »
I guess Saku Koivu will wear his formal dress to the celebratory supper. ;)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Shit machine gun

« Reply #56 on: Feb 20, 2008, 08:07 AM »
That was an outstanding game.  Fans throwing shit on the ice, fights, shootout, biggest comeback in Habs history.  A+++++

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

trailerchick

« Reply #57 on: Feb 20, 2008, 05:03 PM »
What a comeback!

The Rangers should be embarrassed....who blows a 5 goal lead?

Salem13

« Reply #58 on: Mar 19, 2008, 08:06 AM »
Dear Habs fans,

Going to the game Thursday night, got great seats, 15th row goal line, Canadien end...

PLEASE STAY HOME, DO NOT COME TO BOSTON AND DONT SING THAT OLE OLE SONG!

thanks

Shit machine gun

« Reply #59 on: Mar 19, 2008, 08:28 AM »
damn I wish I'd be there for that.  Haven't got to a game at all this year.  Have fun watching the Habs beat the B's yet again S13.

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #60 on: Mar 19, 2008, 09:53 AM »
damn I wish I'd be there for that.  Haven't got to a game at all this year.  Have fun watching the Habs beat the B's yet again S13.

Oh come on now SMG... Even though our Bruins can't score more than one goal a game in their last 8 or so games, it doesn't mean that Chara won't come back and shoot puck holes through Lil Carey Price. I don't despise Habs fans as much as I do Toronto Fans now. I am surrounded by Leafs fans, and it is annoying how they celebrate every win like a Cup victory, even the ones that don't mean anything, yet they hate every player on their team.

PS: I got a feeling the Bruins will lose Thursday night, but I still gotta trash talk the Habs... It's in the Bruins fan contract.
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #61 on: Mar 19, 2008, 09:59 AM »
I am surrounded by Leafs fans, 

That's what happens when you live on the wrong side of the trailer park. :P
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Ole Dirty

« Reply #62 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:08 AM »
I am surrounded by Leafs fans, 

That's what happens when you live on the wrong side of the trailer park. :P
Fishy

Yet another quote comes to my mind... From Mr. Deeds "It's hard to soar with the eagles, when you are surrounded by turkeys"
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #63 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:12 AM »
Leafs fans have to cheer something, as they don't ever get to celebrate even a playoff win.  Give them their regular season ending glory of finishing 11th instead of 12th, just so they miss out of the Stamkos lottery.

The B's, and the Habs will both make the playoffs, and hopefully meet again.  The last time was superb.

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #64 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:18 AM »
Leafs fans have to cheer something, as they don't ever get to celebrate even a playoff win.  Give them their regular season ending glory of finishing 11th instead of 12th, just so they miss out of the Stamkos lottery.

The B's, and the Habs will both make the playoffs, and hopefully meet again.  The last time was superb.

I actually look forward to The Bruins and Habs facing off in the playoffs more than if they went to the finals.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #65 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:23 AM »
I'm sure you don't look forward to the result of said playoff matchup.  Unless of course you bring back McLaren and he head hunts again.  That was fun.

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #66 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:44 AM »
I think the Bruins are either going to Get a fire lit under their asses by Chara, Lucic, and Julien and go far in the playoffs. (Be the dark horse of the year) or they will do what they have done the last couple years they made the playoffs.... CHOKE LIKE MAMA CASS...
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2008, 10:45 AM by Ole Dirty »

Shit machine gun

« Reply #67 on: Apr 02, 2008, 10:50 AM »
OK we can now say that Canada's team is officially located in Montreal.  These guys are playing outstanding hockey, night in and night out.  They demoralized the Sens last night.  Clinched 2nd in the East, fighting with the Pens for first.

People talk all they want about the West, but I think the Habs and Pens have a chance to win the cup. 

Carey Price is re-writing Habs history.  Hope I didn't jinx them.

I HATE Conky

shake

« Reply #68 on: Apr 02, 2008, 12:16 PM »
OK we can now say that Canada's team is officially located in Montreal. 

No Toronto is still Canada's team, which is why every Canadian, who doesn't live in a city with an NHL team, should root for the Leafs.  Not only because they are Canada's team but apparently funding for shows such as Jpod depend on the Leafs having long playoff runs.

Refuckulator

« Reply #69 on: Apr 02, 2008, 02:19 PM »
Gotta love how "Canada's Team" hasn't made the playoffs in three years.
The games only sell out cause the city is over populated plus all the corporate dicks give tickets out to people who don't eve care about hockey.
:D

shake

« Reply #70 on: Apr 02, 2008, 02:44 PM »

No true Canadians should feel sad about the Leafs not making the playoffs.  And people who like Jpod.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #71 on: Apr 02, 2008, 03:16 PM »
And Air Farce.  It's been cancelled too.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #72 on: Apr 02, 2008, 03:18 PM »

No true Canadians should feel sad about the Leafs not making the playoffs.  And people who like Jpod.

I can see what you mean there. I'd really like to see the cup come to Canada... just not to Toronto.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #73 on: Apr 02, 2008, 03:31 PM »
We can let the Leafs fans watch our Cup parade on T(oronto)SN come July. 

Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole Ole, ole ole ole, ole ole....

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #74 on: Apr 02, 2008, 03:48 PM »
People have bitched at me for "being Canadian and going for an American team..." I watch hockey for what it is... Hockey. I picked the Bruins to cheer for because it had some of my favorite players at the time I picked my team because I thought all the players on the team were awesome (Ray Bourque, Cam Neely, Vladmir Ruzicka, Joe Juneau, Andy Moog, etc) I didn't cheer for the Leafs because they were absolutely terrible at the time (until they got Gilmour) and well... If you pick the Habs, you hate the Bruins, and vice versa... 

I love to cheer on Team Canada when they are playing in world tournaments & the Olympics. But I find it different when watching NHL hockey. I don't think of it as Canadian vs. American. Like I said, I just watch it for what it is.