Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Canadiens thread!  (Read 32765 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Canadiens thread!
« Reply #25 on: Nov 19, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Would be funny though if he showed up to all games and practices with his face painted half blue and half white with one of those big hands with 'GO LEAFS' written on it :lol:
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Shit machine gun

« Reply #26 on: Nov 25, 2006, 10:16 AM »
Huge OT win last night.  1 point behind the leafs with 3 games in hand.  Nice position.  Huet playing like last year again.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

« Reply #27 on: Nov 26, 2006, 12:51 AM »
It is really nice to see Huet playing like last year again. Too bad about the lose tonight, hopefully they can forget about it and move on in a positive state of mind for the next game and put Huet back in net.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #28 on: Dec 18, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Great season for the Habs.  Rumour they are trying to acquire Sergei Fedorov from the Blue Jackets.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #29 on: Feb 05, 2007, 06:28 PM »
Got tickets to the thursday game in Ottawa.  Had to buy these ones.  Since my bro is here I figured I'd splurge.

I HATE Conky

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #30 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:39 AM »
Great season for the Habs.  Rumour they are trying to acquire Sergei Fedorov from the Blue Jackets.

Wasn't he with Detroit ???
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Shit machine gun

« Reply #31 on: Feb 06, 2007, 12:11 PM »
Det, then Anaheim now Columbus for the past year and a bit.

I HATE Conky

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #32 on: Feb 06, 2007, 01:58 PM »
Samsonov on waivers kids.

Report: Samsonov wants out of Montreal
Sergei Samsonov

Sergei Samsonov

TSN.ca Staff with files from CP and Le Journal d'M

2/6/2007 1:14:20 PM

After being a healthy scratch from the Montreal Canadiens lineup on Sunday, left winger Sergei Samsonov is apparently ready to pack his bags.

Samsonov's agent, Neil Abbott, relayed his client's frustration to Le Journal d'Montreal, pointing out that Samsonov had been playing better since joining a line with Radek Bonk.

In six games since Samsonov was last scratched in mid-January, he has one goal, two assists and is plus-2 while skating on a line with Bonk and right winger Mike Johnson.

Abbott relayed to the Le Journal that, while Samsonov has not produced as expected, he thinks Samsonov is being portrayed as the primary problem with the Canadiens, so the best solution for all would be for a deal before the February 27 trade deadline.

"Being scratched two games in a row, you're getting a clear answer that you're a problem, so maybe it's the best solution for both parties," Samsonov told reporters after a team skate Tuesday morning.

Samsonov was placed on waivers by the Canadiens Tuesday afternoon.

Canadiens coach Guy Carbonneau is taking a practical approach to his lineup.  "I look at what players do on the ice. At the time, I felt the players on the ice would help us win more," Carbonneau told CP.

"It's not easy for Sergei or the team and it's not easy for me, either," he added. "You think I like it?

"I'd rather have Sergei in my lineup with 15 goals and playing well. Those are the decisions I'm paid to make. I had to feel that I put 20 guys on the ice that can win."

The paper noted that a rumour from Chicago indicated that the Blackhawks might deal defenceman Adrian Aucoin and centre Bryan Smolinski to the Canadiens in return for Samsonov and defenceman Craig Rivet.

With seven goals and 22 points in 52 games, Samsonov is well on his way to his least productive pro campaign.  Aside from the 2002-2003 season, when he played just eight games (and still had 11 points), Samsonov's previous low mark was the 2003-2004 season when he scored 40 points in 58 games.

The 28 year-old Russian winger has one more year remaining on his contract that will pay him $3.525-million next season.

Montreal hosts the Carolina Hurricanes Wednesday.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Mall_cop

• Smashwords Author's Page
« Reply #33 on: Feb 06, 2007, 06:02 PM »
Samsonov is a big loafer. Good riddance.

I have tix to two Habs games coming up in late March. One against Ottawa here in Bytown and then a bunch of my family is headed down to Montreal to watch them play Buffalo. I haven't seen my team play in a few years. Can't wait.

BTW, when they retired Ken Dryden's No. 29, could his brother have taken any longer with his meaningless speech? That sucked. Good ceremony though. Classy.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #34 on: Feb 06, 2007, 06:45 PM »
When did the Sen's move to Bytown? I thought they played in Kanata :? I've seen the packed buses going there.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Mall_cop

« Reply #35 on: Feb 06, 2007, 09:08 PM »
True dat, Fishy. I won't explain amalgamation to you, but Ottawa swallowed Kanata and it's all Bytown now! Just don't tell people who once lived in the 'City' of Kanata (suburb is more apt)

Mall_cop

« Reply #36 on: Feb 07, 2007, 07:31 PM »
Cocksucker! The Habs better start stringing together some wins. What is their problem? Anyone have any thoughts?

shake

« Reply #37 on: Feb 07, 2007, 07:51 PM »
Yeah they're the shits :P

Mall_cop

« Reply #38 on: Feb 08, 2007, 08:15 AM »
ah, shake... leave it to you to bring it down to brass tacks.

Mall_cop

« Reply #39 on: Feb 26, 2007, 09:29 PM »
Habs - 5
Leafs - 4

Vive les Canadiens!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #40 on: Mar 27, 2007, 08:41 PM »
Hey Refuck, think it's time we start printing up our playoff tickets.  50% discount to Leafs fans that want to join our bandwagon.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #41 on: Mar 27, 2007, 08:50 PM »
Hey Refuck, think it's time we start printing up our playoff tickets.  50% discount to Leafs fans that want to join our bandwagon.

For sure!! :D

RumNCoke

« Reply #42 on: Mar 27, 2007, 09:53 PM »
It's not over yet! Both teams have been playing really well. Having said that, of all the teams jockeying for the last couple of playoff spots, the Leafs have the tougher schedule on paper. This will help them if they make it in and provide me with the perfect excuse if they don't :P ;). I hope both the Habs and Leafs are still in the race for their final game on April 7. For all we know that game may be the deciding factor...now that would be exciting! GO LEAFS GO!
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2007, 09:55 PM by RumNCoke »

Shit machine gun

« Reply #43 on: Mar 28, 2007, 07:18 AM »
That would be a sweet hockey night in Canada.  I really hope they both make it but that's asking for a lot. 

Leafs/Habs for the playoffs.  Winner take all.  Yup sounds like a Don Cherry/bob Cole wet dream.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #44 on: Jul 14, 2007, 02:32 PM »
They lost Souray to the Oilers :cries:

Shit machine gun

« Reply #45 on: Oct 03, 2007, 09:37 PM »
Great way to start the new season.  Captain koivu comes up huge.  I sense great things for this young team this year. 

Hope that i didn't jinx them.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #46 on: Oct 04, 2007, 02:01 PM »
Sure is a great way ti start.
I still miss Souray.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #47 on: Oct 23, 2007, 05:16 AM »
holy offensive explosion batman, great start for la bleu, blanc et rouge

I HATE Conky

Shit machine gun

« Reply #48 on: Feb 05, 2008, 09:54 PM »
best team in the league right now, how's she going.

I HATE Conky

Refuckulator

« Reply #49 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:18 PM »
It was hard watching last nights game