Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: youtube bbc code  (Read 2262 times)

cat-dog

youtube bbc code
« on: Nov 05, 2006, 08:35 PM »
[youtube=425,350]PHMYwdGMiFg[/youtube]

If you want to embed a YouTube video inside the forums, you can now use the handy YouTube  button below the B - All you have to enter inbetween the tag is the part with the jumbled letters, like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMYwdGMiFg <- just copy & paste the bold part for your video, it'll end up looking like this:

Code: [Select]
[youtube=425,350]PHMYwdGMiFg[/youtube]
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Shit machine gun

Re: youtube bbc code
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2006, 08:50 PM »
sweet.  you've been doing some booklearnin' haven't ya.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

sohcahtoa

« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2006, 10:19 PM »
You've been keepin' busy with all these new features! Good job, keep em comin'. They're well appreciated.  :thumbsup:
"Just cus' her dad's a bit of a fuckup, pardon my language in front of all these kids."

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2006, 08:07 AM »
noticed it emediatly! awesome feature bro!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"