Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB - The Movie DVD Easter Eggs  (Read 2037 times)

Drunk_As_Fuck

TPB - The Movie DVD Easter Eggs
« on: Feb 21, 2007, 09:20 AM »
Thanks to Melba for inspiring me to start this thread.  I mentioned to her that Fishy and I found one easter egg so far but I didn't give her instructions on where it was or how trigger it :oops:.  This thread should fix that fuck up AND hopefully be a resource for more easter eggs as we find them.

The one Fishy and I found was access to the "Swear Menu" - where the background dialogue on the menus deviates from the defaulted "clean" background version.

In the main menu navigate to the "Special Features" icon and then press the left navigation arrow on your remote / dvd player to access this easter egg

So that's what we've found so far ..... soooooooo .... *snap* *snap* - let's go - easter eggs :).

PS - mods - if I posted this in the wrong section and/or you know a better place to put it please feel free to use your magic powers to move this topic at will :).

walterx2

Re: TPB - The Movie DVD Easter Eggs
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2007, 07:02 PM »
That is the only one that I've found so far. Figured there would be more.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

hashhockey69

« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2007, 09:59 PM »
Their is usually way more then that, but the movie was long, they might not have enough room to put some more. O well movie was great.

HH69

Huntsville_Bubbles

• Huntsville_Bubbles' MySpace site
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2007, 10:50 PM »
Their is usually way more then that, but the movie was long, they might not have enough room to put some more. O well movie was great.

HH69

I love your avatar, HH69! Band of Brothers fucking rocks! My favorite series!  :D
-VIDEOS-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZr5GK0ndMg

"I am the ONLY real Bubbles impersonator, lalala, I'm a stupid idiot! lalala"

bluntwrap79

« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:40 PM »
Anyone found anymore easter eggs? I been searching the dvd and haven't found anything besides the swear menu which was already mentioned  :shock:  :6paper: :beermug: :ricky: :bubs: :julian:

Cygnus

« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2007, 01:37 PM »
I opened the DVD with ImTOO DVD Ripper to access all possible video files on the disc. (way easier than manually looking for easter eggs, I like to cheat =p) There are no video files on the disc other than what can be easily accessed. So give up.

Sorry. =(