Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What does it feel like to be stoned  (Read 14202 times)

mark1515

What does it feel like to be stoned
« on: Sep 04, 2006, 09:16 PM »
from weed

is lt like begin drunk at all because i no that fellin well :guinness: :guinness: :irishtoast: :drunk:

Me and some friends are planning on smoking some dope on my birthday so what it like

cat-dog

RE: What does it feel like to be stoned
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2006, 09:24 PM »
pack lots of chips, candy, etc.. for the dreaded 'munchies'
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2006, 11:31 PM »
I'd say use Cannabis with respect. It has been used for over 10,000 years safely by many cultures. Don't fall for the "high-times" , "oh man i'm so baked and braindead" mentality. Be a smart stoner. Realize that set and setting are everything, which means choose wisely where and when you smoke the herb. Being close to nature is always good. Also, getting caught is not much fun so be careful...

Cannabis use is ancient. Keep up the long-held traditions of discretion & moderation.

Oh yah and have fun!

cheers

Alan

P.S:  The word  "dope"  is ALWAYS used by cops and anti-drug zealots. Try Cannabis, Ganja, Herb, Weed, Buds or any of its other names.
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2006, 11:33 PM by Trailer_On_The_Lake »

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2006, 05:11 AM »
i think it's as intence as feeling tipsy.. deffently not to be compared with the effect of beeing drunk as fuck nomather how many you smoke youll never get that wasted.. ill always be able to drive the car..
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

EvilTwin

« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2006, 05:48 AM »
nomather how many you smoke youll never get that wasted.. ill always be able to drive the car..

Amen to that, D. I can't count the times I've been in a situation that could've been a lot worse if I'd been d-a-f.

I proudly  :bigsign: Here you go, D  :passone:   :lol:

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2006, 06:12 AM »
haha thnx ET puff puff pass!  :passone:
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

hashhockey69

« Reply #6 on: Sep 05, 2006, 06:39 AM »
i think it's as intence as feeling tipsy.. deffently not to be compared with the effect of beeing drunk as fuck nomather how many you smoke youll never get that wasted..

Exacly, thats what i like about it, i was high and my mom did not even notice me but if i would of been D-A-F i would of gotten killed, Like Djet said, its like being dizy/tipsy but more intense. And you will get the munchies so get ready. have fun bro and Happy B-day.

HH69

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #7 on: Sep 05, 2006, 10:08 AM »
As Trailer On The Lake said , "set and setting" are very important , at least for the first few times. Make sure that you are feeling good about yourself and the situation that you are in. Make sure that you are in a cool place . And do not mix it with alcohol , you want the experience to be pure...... 8). Above all , know that it will never hurt you!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #8 on: Sep 05, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Another thing worth mentioning is that Cannabis is used ritually. That means there are traditions like being in a circle, passing to the left ( pass the dutchie pon di left hand side) and giving thanks before you light the joint/bong.

gina green

« Reply #9 on: Sep 06, 2006, 09:23 AM »
well said trailer on the park... i like ya style.
being stoned is amazing... all your senses become magnified so you totally wanna be somewhere nice, and it doesn't get any nicer than nature!! listening to music is cool too because it can take you on journeys and even if you've listened to a record a hundred times, you'll still hear stuff when ya stoned you've never heard before. it is a drug and deserves respect so you should be careful if you've never tried it before but it really can change how you see everything (sorry... do i love it too much?!!)
good luck dude and happy bday!!

Shit Apple

« Reply #10 on: Sep 06, 2006, 07:12 PM »
I truely love being stoned. I have smoked weed for 26 years now and i smoke daily.
2 different kinds of weed, you have your sativa and you have your indica.

Indica weed will relax you where a sativa high is up up and away. Both will give you dry mouth which i refer to as cotton mouth and both will give you a the munchies in a big way.

Then you have your indica/sativa crosses that you get the best of both kinds of weed.

Oh and music sounds way better  8)

:bigsign:

Ole Dirty

« Reply #11 on: Sep 06, 2006, 07:50 PM »
Well, it will make some of you happy to know that Ole Dirty took his bong out of retirement, and got fucking wrecked on his bachelor party...I was also very drunk on top of that...Good times, good times...Oh yeah, getting stoned is great! Dip that shit in embalming fluid!!! before you know it you'll be saying "Joe Rogan there's something about me you might not know...I smoke rocks"  ....Wait, how old are you? Um...Don't do drugs, marijuana is a gateway drug. Mary Jane might seem like a fun lady, but she is just there to steal yer soul, and your last smoke....Yeah, drugs are bad...and don't have sex until you are married.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2006, 07:54 PM by Ole Dirty »
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

EvilTwin

« Reply #12 on: Sep 07, 2006, 12:53 AM »
Well, it will make some of you happy to know that Ole Dirty took his bong out of retirement, and got fucking wrecked on his bachelor party...I was also very drunk on top of that...Good times, good times...Oh yeah, getting stoned is great! Dip that shit in embalming fluid!!! before you know it you'll be saying "Joe Rogan there's something about me you might not know...I smoke rocks"  ....Wait, how old are you? Um...Don't do drugs, marijuana is a gateway drug. Mary Jane might seem like a fun lady, but she is just there to steal yer soul, and your last smoke....Yeah, drugs are bad...and don't have sex until you are married.

This is not the Ole Dirty that we've come to know and love(loathe) :lol:

We need pic's of the bacholer party, the more embarrassing the better. :D

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #13 on: Sep 07, 2006, 01:14 AM »
Weed give me a relaxed level buzz.  Kinda like I'm floatin above myself and looking at things from a totally different prospective.  Things might happen kinda slowly but I don't get that totally wasted feeling I get when I'm DAF.   I also never have blackouts when high which has happend once or twice when I was DAF.  Good advice on the muchies above btw :)

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #14 on: Sep 07, 2006, 11:05 AM »
Swear to God, one of the best things you can do is drink water while puffing. Cools your throat down, hydtrates you and prevents thoughs lame coughing sprees that make it sound like you have whooping cough. Damn I hate it when someone coughs and coughs just for show, phlem flying everywhere. Hydrate for pete's sake!

Alan

smokesletsgo

« Reply #15 on: Sep 08, 2006, 05:02 AM »
being stoned is very good for pain too. i get grass for a couple of old people that have bad pains and shit and they will swear by it. even my dad has a bad nee and a joint cures it for a week. it is no way a gateway drug ive smoked grass for bout 4-5 years now and have never touched anything else even with other people poping pills which i cant stand you just dont know whats in them.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4176/userbar310388ua8.gif[/img]

I wonder what this button will do?

hashhockey69

« Reply #16 on: Sep 08, 2006, 07:14 AM »
Well I'm happy I just bought 5 grams of Canadian Bud, smoking some all weekend. with school and work and parents, weed will take away your stress. I love weed.

HH69

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #17 on: Sep 08, 2006, 07:03 PM »
Another thing... Cannabis smoking seems to zap quite a bit of vitamin C, especially if you are puffing chronic-style. Therefore a person should take a good multi-vitamin or eat C bearing fruits or juices.

cheers

Alan

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #18 on: Sep 08, 2006, 10:34 PM »
Another thing... Cannabis smoking seems to zap quite a bit of vitamin C, especially if you are puffing chronic-style. Therefore a person should take a good multi-vitamin or eat C bearing fruits or juices.

cheers

Alan

That's probably why I have a hard time getting rid of a cold , unless I lay off of the tokes......
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

hashhockey69

« Reply #19 on: Sep 09, 2006, 10:50 AM »

cheers

Alan

Good Advice TOTL. Il take a Vitamin C next time I smoke up. Which will be in about 2 hours. Il take one now.

HH69

Shit Apple

« Reply #20 on: Sep 09, 2006, 11:05 AM »
Dont take the vitamin c when your high, it will bring you down. Take it in the mornings or somehthing.

hashhockey69

« Reply #21 on: Sep 09, 2006, 11:07 AM »
Thats what IL do SA. I certainly don't want to kill my buzz. Thanks For the advice.

HH69

smokesletsgo

« Reply #22 on: Sep 09, 2006, 06:31 PM »
very good advice shit apple never take anything when your taking smoke always wait til the next day at lest. its ony a waste of money on grass. if your that worried dont bother even trying .
there is small people that worry like that. i am thankfully not one of them. i am a big guy and it would never work on me unless i had a shit load of it. but if your small and under age id say just a little till your used to it
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4176/userbar310388ua8.gif[/img]

I wonder what this button will do?

Shit Apple

« Reply #23 on: Sep 09, 2006, 07:00 PM »
Me i just drink alot of Juices when im not high. Usually when im smoking bud i drink water or sometimes a diet pop.
What really goes good with a joint is a cup of coffee. Tea as well if good with a jay.

I want to make note that not all pot has the same power / trip.
You have your weak weed, you have your not so bad weed then you have the powerhouse weed so never judge pot a first time. Smoke different kinds of weed then judge it.
You may buy weak weed and think whats the hub bub.
Sometimes when you buy weed off a dude you dont know on the street corner sometimes its laced with pcp so try to find a dealer who dont fuck with the pot.
My dealer is cool he only sells organic weed ;)

There is nothing like smoking weed. Like i say myself i will never quit smoking it. Id be 100 and still be smoking it.
The USA govermnet will always lie about mj, dont listen and sure dont listen to the FDA as they make more drugs that kill and make people more sick then they do help.
Later peeps. :passone:

hashhockey69

« Reply #24 on: Sep 09, 2006, 07:11 PM »
Usually when im smoking bud i drink water or sometimes a diet pop.

A diet pop? Does a normal pepsi kill the buzz?

HH69