Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Fuck Dudes  (Read 6486 times)

Shit Apple

Fuck Dudes
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:02 AM »
This am i spent a half hour writting a post. I went to upload a picture with it and it gives me a error message and tells me to rename the picture. Thats not the bitch complaint. What is ... all the text i wrote is gone.
Talk about pissing in my fuckin cornflakes this am.FUUUUUUUCK!

cat-dog

Re: Fuck Dudes
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:31 AM »
Usually depends on your browser.. When I go back all my text is still in the forms.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:32 AM »
This am i spent a half hour writting a post. I went to upload a picture with it and it gives me a error message and tells me to rename the picture. Thats not the bitch complaint. What is ... all the text i wrote is gone.
Talk about pissing in my fuckin cornflakes this am.FUUUUUUUCK!

all you had to do is click the back button to see your text reapear

hope its not too late it sure sucks ive accedently closed my window and lost posts like that
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:36 AM »
hope its not too late it sure sucks ive accedently closed my window and lost posts like that

Amen to the D I'm always doing that the office swearbox gets pretty full!

Mr. Lahey: Birds of a shitfeather flock together, Randy.
QUOTE GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED BY THE KING OF BELGIUM DJET3K[/b] WHO IS FAKKIN' SHITTASTIC

Ole Dirty

« Reply #4 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:46 AM »
I tried posting pics there a while back and got the same message. I used both Firefox, and Safari and got the same messages...I tried clicking back, fwd. reload, you name it and it didn't work...Finally I just opened the back of the eMac and urinated in it...Still didn't work.
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #5 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:51 AM »
if the pic has the same name as one already attached by you, then you have to rename it.  Just a thought.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

cat-dog

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:53 AM »
will likely switch back to encrypting the uploaded filenames once I switch to the new server. this should remedy things for good.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Ole Dirty

« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2006, 12:11 PM »
if the pic has the same name as one already attached by you, then you have to rename it.  Just a thought.

it was totally different names when I was trying to upload...I changed the names after the first time, and it still gave the same message...then I took a pee in the eMac again
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Canuckguy

« Reply #8 on: Jun 16, 2006, 10:44 AM »
I noticed it doesnt allow bmp pics
Lead scorer in hockey at the Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane in Toronto.

cat-dog

« Reply #9 on: Jun 16, 2006, 10:48 AM »
I noticed it doesnt allow bmp pics
does now

- as well filenames are encrypted since moving the servers, so there shouldnt be anymore problems with same file names.

Shit Apple

« Reply #10 on: Jun 18, 2006, 07:19 PM »
I did do the click back thingy but in the box it was empty.
Me thinks from now on i will just write my posts and thoughts in notebook,then cut and paste the text. That will work for sure.  :gethigh:

hashhockey69

« Reply #11 on: Jun 18, 2006, 10:26 PM »
Thats a pain in the ass, happend to me a lot, but hey what can we do? its the ORG so i dont mind reposting, i love this site!

HH69

Shit Apple

« Reply #12 on: Jul 23, 2006, 03:39 PM »
Writting a post on notebook first works really well.

Hey Cat-Dog here is a smily to add to the site. Its a pass the doob smiley. I read somewhere on here that someone said a pass the doob smiley would be a asset to the site.

[attachment deleted by admin]

cat-dog

« Reply #13 on: Jul 23, 2006, 03:46 PM »
nice one :)

Shit Apple

« Reply #14 on: Jul 23, 2006, 06:44 PM »
If i find anything else that would help the site ill let you know Cat-Dog. Im glad you liked that smiley  :passone:

Vancouver

« Reply #15 on: Apr 17, 2007, 04:08 PM »
OK this has been happening on a regular basis for about a month.
I write a shit-loada stuff in a pm, like half an hours worth of typing and proof-reading, and what not, go to send it, and get THIS mafuckin message:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try: blah blah blah

AND the book Id jsut wrote is GONE! like the wind. Im so friggin annoyed this time more so then the lasts......What gives, anybody have any idea?
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

shake

« Reply #16 on: Apr 17, 2007, 04:18 PM »
Yeah I’ve seen that happen before.  If I am typing something fairly lengthy I type it out in Word first and then copy and paste it into the PM or post thingy.  Also sometimes if you click the back button you will see the text you typed, then you should copy it and press send again.

Vancouver

« Reply #17 on: Apr 17, 2007, 04:22 PM »
mmmhmmm, pressed back, only the subject stayed, not the text...good idea about writing it out in word first...will do. ThAnKYoU!

cat-dog

« Reply #18 on: Apr 17, 2007, 04:28 PM »
Previously the timeout was set to an hour - so if you spent more time than that writing a reply, or PM - hitting back wouldn't have re-pasted your text into the form. I've changed it to almost 2h now..

Vancouver

« Reply #19 on: Apr 17, 2007, 04:29 PM »
cause you so rock.
ThankYou. I will try to speed 'er up already.