Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Downtime  (Read 2940 times)

cat-dog

Downtime
« on: Jun 03, 2006, 04:42 PM »
Sorry for the site being down. Apparently the hosting company was under attack, and had a number of the services, and servers go down.

I Apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

cheers
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

hunnerbun

Re: Downtime
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Well,  glad thats all it was...with all the shit slinging that has been going on here lately I was starting to worry that maybe the site had been hacked or something. :shock:

My God...what a drunk horror show!

RangerF150

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2006, 07:04 PM »
I was starting to worry that maybe the site had been hacked or something. :shock:

Yeah , Ricki finally got one of them calculators that go all around the world or some shit and "I just pressed this feckin button or some shit, dunno, I was stoned at the time" , but it all went funny and shit, I dunno, but the whole thing is fecked , like it's just bullshit, it's all gone black.

I did get grade 10 and all, but this interfuck stuff with spiders web's is just fucked, now people are blaming me on this whole interfuckwebup thing goin down , which is bullshit, everyone knows it's Trevor and Cory's fault :-)
Don't matter how little you know, someone out there know's even less !

Julians_Wife

« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2006, 12:42 PM »
Wow that was some crazy ass downtime! Hopefully we're good to go now.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Fuck I had to actually do work this morning.  Thanks a lot Servers.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #5 on: Jun 05, 2006, 12:45 PM »
I thought I posted drunk and was banned :shock: :lol:
That was like having my right hand cut off. Fack.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Ms Vee

« Reply #6 on: Jun 05, 2006, 12:59 PM »
I couldn't get on either.  Got the message "Server shutdown in progress". But I didn't panic, took a deep breath, and thought, try later.   :)

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #7 on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:41 PM »
I'm with SMG, had to do work or would have done some work if there was work to do.  I just stared at a blank screen all morning.  :googlyeyes:
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #8 on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:43 PM »
I'm with SMG, had to do work or would have done some work if there was work to do.  I just stared at a blank screen all morning.  :googlyeyes:
AMEN RTI

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Julians_Wife

« Reply #9 on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:54 PM »
I'll give you both some work to do LOL

Shit machine gun

« Reply #10 on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:55 PM »
I didn't say I have none to do, just had to do it and didn't want to.  typical consultant.

I HATE Conky

Julians_Wife

« Reply #11 on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:57 PM »
I didn't say I have none to do, just had to do it and didn't want to.  typical consultant.

Ok please don't confuse my blonde brain LOL  :perv1: