Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: what'd you have for breakfast today?  (Read 20057 times)

px

what'd you have for breakfast today?
« on: Sep 23, 2004, 12:26 PM »
I had a bowl of honey bunches of oats and then this fruit salad i made which had 1 apple, 1 banana, a bunch of grapes and a bunch of watermelon.  Was yummy!

shake

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2004, 12:30 PM »
I'm not a morning person at all, so I don't make a big thing of breakfast, I usually just grab a muffin, or bacon\cheese\egg on a bagel from some place on the way to work.  I don't drink coffee, so I will usually have a diet pepsi which freaks a lot of people out for some reason.

Witch-Ho

« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:02 PM »
I'm southern white trash.  I had Deviled Ham in a can spread on 'Stoned Wheat Thins' crackers.  I can't resist Stoned Wheat Thins, I like them almost as much as 'American Buds' potato chips ... hee hee

px

« Reply #3 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:18 PM »
Quote from: shake
I don't drink coffee, so I will usually have a diet pepsi which freaks a lot of people out for some reason.

I don't drink coffee either and people always give me the weird look.  I usually eat fruit/cereal for breakfast and wash it down with water.  I'm by no means a healthy person though, sure breakfast is healthy, but it's lunch and dinner you don't see here!@! :twisted:

Julian

« Reply #4 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:28 PM »
Mmmmmmm... deviled ham. Wait a minute! What IS "deviled ham"?

Me, I'm not exactly what you would call a morning person. Not in the least bit! So when I get up, (after hitting the snooze like 20 times) I grab a quick shower, get dressed and I'm out the door in 15-20 mins. If I have time, I might stop for a coffee on the way to work. I used to drink like 4 or 5 cups before noon, but now I very rarely drink it at all. I might have one or two cups in a week, if at all.

I really only eat breakfast when I'm up at the cottage, or when I have someone stay the night on the weekend.

So, anyway, what did I have for breakfast today?
A cigarette, and a mouthfull of OJ.

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:44 PM »
I had some rice chex and a smoke.
Just like Ricky was having while Alex was sitting on the couch when Julian walked in.

Julian: " Did you get Bubbles tickets? "
Ricky:  " Even better than that buddy. "
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Witch-Ho

« Reply #6 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:46 PM »
Quote from: Julian
Mmmmmmm... deviled ham. Wait a minute! What IS "deviled ham"?
 Ah, I was actually hoping for the entire north's sake that you didn't have such a thing as deviled ham in a can.  While the ingredients look innocent enough; ham, salt, brown sugar, smoke flavoring, etc- the format is rather like cat food.  It's been whipped beyond any resemblance to actual meat.  Some would call it white-trash paté, it really is just pop-top cans of cat food for people.  It would probably be intolerable without the 'Stoned Wheat Thins'.  Rather cutely there's a little red devil on the can... I don't know how they get the devil in there.  I can't believe I had this for breakfast and I haven't even been drinking this week...

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #7 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:49 PM »
I had a bowl of cherrieos(Actually that's not true they were the No-Name brand) with milk and a apple.

Pretty much what I have everyday(In the last 2 and a half months I have lost a total of 55 pounds) ,  so the days of the Greasy B-Fast are long gone:(
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #8 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:56 PM »
Y'know, sometimes I wonder how in god's green earth that the opposite sex would be attracted to me. My habits can be a real turn-off. The fact that I do have a partner is a miracle to me. I guess you gotta find a cute guy that likes a  "stinky girl" (my pet name)

J-ROC: "You better get some BRUT up in that mahfaker"
-Fackin Lahey

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #9 on: Sep 23, 2004, 01:58 PM »
Quote from: Ghostdog
I had a bowl of cherrieos(Actually that's not true they were the No-Name brand) with milk and a apple.

Pretty much what I have everyday(In the last 2 and a half months I have lost a total of 55 pounds) ,  so the days of the Greasy B-Fast are long gone:(

All right Ghostdog!!!!!  That 6" Turkey eatin' Subway Mahfuk ain't got nothin' on you dog!
-Fackin Lahey

C mafuckin B

« Reply #10 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:05 PM »
Breakfast of Champions:

1 Lagre Regular from Tim Horton's
2 Cigarettes
 :D
"When You From Tha Park, It's All For One MothaFucka, And One MothaFucka Fo All Ma Fuckas Everywhere, Nomesayin?"

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:08 PM »
I had raisen bread, toasted, one with butter and one with butter and cream cheese.

For the rest of the day: Grolla bar with yogurt on the bottom (yuum!) green apple, ritz cheese sandwich...things...and just now, a piece of german chocolate cheesecake. Delicious.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

« Reply #12 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:13 PM »
I'm working on a glass of fruit juice & piece of cake so far.. soo hungry.. too umm.. "lazy" to make anything :) :toke:
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Julian

« Reply #13 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:15 PM »
Quote from: Witch-Ho
It's been whipped beyond any resemblance to actual meat.

mmmmm... meat goo!
We've probably got it up here, I've just never been a fan of the meat in a can. Vienna sausages, SPAM, etc, just aren't my bag, baby.

cat-dog

« Reply #14 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:16 PM »
Quote from: C mafuckin B
Breakfast of Champions:

1 Lagre Regular from Tim Horton's
2 Cigarettes
 :D

HAHAHHAHA  :lol:

Timmy's needs to start putting multivitamins into their morning coffee or something..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

2StonedBirds

« Reply #15 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:18 PM »
Like alot of you here, I am NOT a morning person, so I never have breakfast. By the time I get up, it's well into the afternoon, so I don't even have lunch. I have a couple of dinners sometime inbetween the time I get up and go back to bed.
-Don't let me piss myself!!- `Ricky`

hunnerbun

« Reply #16 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:21 PM »
Timmy's needs to start putting multivitamins into their morning coffee or something..

I think they do, thats why so many people are hooked....

I had a home made egg mcmuffin...well only egg and cheese slice on an english muffin...and about 4 cups of black coffee...
My God...what a drunk horror show!

Julian

« Reply #17 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:24 PM »
Quote from: hunnerbun

I think they do, thats why so many people are hooked..

Nahh... I think that's the crack!

Stickpimp

« Reply #18 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:31 PM »
I'm a crazy morning person. Kinda pisses me off sometimes. I could be out drinking one night and going to be late uber late but the next morning i'm still up at 6-7 am.

But this morning, I had homemade ham & asparagus quiche. Yummy

And I do like to cook a good breakfast in the morning. My fav meal! Gotta have it...
One man's give'r is another man's heart attack!

Jaloopa

• http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa
« Reply #19 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:31 PM »
I was going to suggest crack or good ole heroin, but you beat me to it.  Cause really, their coffee is not that great yet people practically hook up iv's to their drive thru window!
'i like children, but i don't think i could eat a whole one'

px

« Reply #20 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:31 PM »
I can't understand how people can just skip breakfast like a lot of you do. :P  It's one thing to wake up late and not eat breakfast, but it's another thing to be up at 8am and not have breakfast.  How can you do it?  I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and i wake up at 8am everyday.  If I don't have food in me by 10am, i'm freaking out!! :shock:

I'm always thinking about food though, i'd make a horrible stranded person because i'm so picky and always thinking about eating.  I had the bowl of cereal (honey bunches of oats) and a BIG fruit salad for breakfast (took me an hour to eat the fruit salad), and i'm already thinking about stuffing 2 tuna sandwhiches into my mouth at lunch! :P

I'm also a big guy (6'5", 200 lbs), so I guess it takes a lot to feed me.

px

« Reply #21 on: Sep 23, 2004, 02:34 PM »
Quote from: Stickpimp
I'm a crazy morning person. Kinda pisses me off sometimes. I could be out drinking one night and going to be late uber late but the next morning i'm still up at 6-7 am.

I've been having that issue for about the past year.  On work nights i'm usually in bed by 11:30pm and up by 8am, and on the weekends i'm usually in bed by 3am but i'm still up at 8am on the dot.. It sucks because i used to be able to sleep until noon, not anymore. :(

kcrocks

« Reply #22 on: Sep 23, 2004, 03:56 PM »
I had a hobos' breakfast. A piss and a look around :D . Actually, I work next door to an awesome Jamaican bakery. I had two spicy beef patties mon. Large cup of Sumatran coffe, I vibrated until noon.
once a trailer park boy always a trailer park boy

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #23 on: Sep 23, 2004, 04:09 PM »
I usually eat oats (my bumper sticker reads "Oatmeal Savage") ,but today my wife and I took my mom out for breakfast. I had a seafood bennidict (a pile of shrimp on 2 english muffins ,smothered with hollandaise) and 4 cups of coffe.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #24 on: Sep 23, 2004, 04:09 PM »
Skipping breakfast - i find if you have something to eat before you go to bed, the hunger is much lesser in the morning. I sometimes force feed myself breakfast because I honestly feel stuffed in the morning, even if I had just a piece of toast before I went to bed. Weird. Other times, I wake up starving.

Generally, I skip breakfast, but I'm trying to get out of the habit this year.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-