Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The Worst TV Shows I Have Ever Seen...  (Read 15898 times)

HuntsvilleBubbles

Re: The Worst TV Shows I Have Ever Seen...
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 03:22 PM »

Ahh yes! Simple Life! Wonderful show if your future expectations are to be a dirty, blonde slut who does nothing but fuck everything that moves, bitches and complains, and spends INSANE amounts of money on a FUCKING DOG!!!!

And "One Night in Paris" should be renamed to "One Night in Boredom"... I've never seen such crap in my entire life... and NO.. I don't own the DVD.. I borrowed it from an idiotic friend who believes that Paris Hilton is hot..

I think his next Birthday... I will buy him STRONGER GLASSES!!!!!!!

Evangeline

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 01:46 AM »
Ahh yes! Simple Life! Wonderful show if your future expectations are to be a dirty, blonde slut who does nothing but fuck everything that moves, bitches and complains, and spends INSANE amounts of money on a FUCKING DOG!!!!

I don't watch that show or any reality shows but I spend an INSANE amount of money on my dogs!!!! (I have 3)

Another show I dislike that I forgot to add in my previous post is The Drew Carey show.  I don't find him or any of the cast funny at all.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 09:12 AM »
I thought that "That 70's Show" was a horrible show.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 10:18 AM »

Evangeline.. I agree 100%

The Drew Carey Show sucks major shit!!! I especially HATE Mimi with a passion... that ugly little bitch should be shot down and drug around the street tied to a Mack truck.. lol  :lol:

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
« Reply #29 on: Jun 01, 2006, 10:25 PM »
I Think that we are all forgetting what is BY FAR the worst show ever to go down in history Star Trek!!! Every fuckin one of them...end of story
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #30 on: Jun 02, 2006, 04:21 AM »
I Think that we are all forgetting what is BY FAR the worst show ever to go down in history Star Trek!!! Every fuckin one of them...end of story

yeah i deliberately didn't mention name of shows that is an acquired taste..

lots of Trekkie's.. but i sure dont get why they love it so much too, start trek the series looks like neighbours in a space to me! , a reference Ive been making since the first time i saw it..
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #31 on: Jun 02, 2006, 07:45 AM »

Evangeline.. I agree 100%

The Drew Carey Show sucks major shit!!! I especially HATE Mimi with a passion... that ugly little bitch should be shot down and drug around the street tied to a Mack truck.. lol  :lol:

So much hate Bubs.......smell the flowers that is the Trailer Park boys and all is good.

I agree with most of your list, have to disagree on Family Guy tho, that is the shat!!
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #32 on: Jun 02, 2006, 09:31 AM »

No, no.. trust me... Family Guy and American Dad are both putrid trash..

The humor is stupid and sometimes even sickening (at least to me)

And Star Trek is a dead giveaway at being fucking garbage... there was no need to add the obvious..

I'd say Star Wars too.. but its not a TV show (DAMN!)... oh well.. All Star Wars movies suck fucking ass! There I said it! YAY! :D

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #33 on: Jun 02, 2006, 10:21 AM »
That rediculous show Dinosaurs that was on in the early 90s!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

Julians_Wife

« Reply #34 on: Jun 02, 2006, 10:36 AM »
That rediculous show Dinosaurs that was on in the early 90s!

And this is why I never watch TV anymore, because there's too much crap on, the last time I watched more than one hour of TV in a day was when the Grammy's were on.

I used to watch Star Trek Next Generation, it wasn't that bad, but all the rest of the spinoffs were absolute shit, didn't like the original one either because Captain Kirk got on my nerves too much and if it weren't for all those alien woman I doubt he would have got as much skin as he did on the show LOL

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #35 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:18 PM »

NOOOO!!!

Reveen you ASS!! I LOVED DINOSAURS! I grew up watching that show... Its what made me the crazy, delusional inbred that I am today!!!!!

JERK!!!!  :(
Posted on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:13 PM
And J_W... William Shatner replaced Jeffrey Hunter on Star Trek after his ... lets call it an "accident".. The worst mistake ever made.. Because nobody wants to hear William Shatner talk EVEN ON a good day...

Could you imagine him doing a speech???

"...Yes.... I'm....William....Shatner... and this... Is.... my... speech..." ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Whats even worse was being tortured by a supposed friend to hear his absolutely wonderfully AWFUL rendition of Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds song... AAAUGGH!!!

Janeway was okay.. except she sounded like a man.. and umm.. that idiot from Quantum Leap who was in the newest Star Trek?? Why the fuck isn't he finished his acting career yet?! He should go back to the mental institution they yanked him out of..

Only reason I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation was for Patrick Stewart.. because he is truly an amazing actor!  :D Everyone else can BURN IN HELL.  :P

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #36 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:28 PM »

NOOOO!!!

Reveen you ASS!! I LOVED DINOSAURS! I grew up watching that show... Its what made me the crazy, delusional inbred that I am today!!!!!

wow sudenly i see the big picture that sure explains allot ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2006, 12:39 PM by Djet3k »
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #37 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:32 PM »

HEY, HEY!!!

Don't make me sic Randy on you... I hear he likes to take off his pants when he fights.. YOU DEFINITELY WOULDN'T WANT THAT!!! :x ........................errm... then again.....neither would I.. :shock:

shake

« Reply #38 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:34 PM »

Whoah there easy on the name calling, even with the smilies.  This is just a friendly debate abotu bad TV shows, let's keep it that way.

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #39 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:39 PM »
Uhh.. I wasn't being serious when I called him an ass, Shake...  :?

I was just joking around  :P

Likewise I wasn't being serious when I called myself a delusional inbred... :roll:

Anyway.. Sorry Reveen if you took that the wrong way, man!  :D
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2006, 12:42 PM by HuntsvilleBubbles »

shake

« Reply #40 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:44 PM »
That's what I figured but when names are posted it is not always clear to the person, or others reading the intent, that why I was wrote it is best to avoid the name calling.  Anyway, carry on.

Julians_Wife

« Reply #41 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:59 PM »
yes please don't call RTI an ass or I'll have to get angry!

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #42 on: Jun 02, 2006, 01:00 PM »
No not at all HVB - takes quite a bit for things to get a rise out of me.  It is something that I am forced to practice on a regular basis and still far from perfect.  Anyways it was a non issue for me from the get go.  I think more of a posting guideline was the premise of Shake's comments.

Cheers!
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

shake

« Reply #43 on: Jun 02, 2006, 01:13 PM »
I think more of a posting guideline was the premise of Shake's comments.

Exactly.  Someone reading this thread might not understand you were joking and assume it is ok to call members names in other situations.  My post wasn't just meant for you HB I just figured it was a good time to mention that particular posting guideline.  I should have made that clearer, sorry.
« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2013, 09:29 PM by shake »

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #44 on: Jun 02, 2006, 01:34 PM »

No worries, guys!

Now lets go back to badmouthing crappy TV shows, huh?  :P

tan

« Reply #45 on: Jun 02, 2006, 02:26 PM »
 :shock: OMG i can't beleive no one with kids mention barnie or the teletubies....i think that is when i got all my grey hair when caitlin liked them shows...

i could feel sanity slippinggggggggggg

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #46 on: Jun 02, 2006, 02:28 PM »

LOL!!!!

No need to mention the obvious though, tan.. hehe!

Though I agree... they are frightening kids shows.. I'm glad I don't live in this age as a kid.. because back in my day.. the only kids shows around were Scooby Doo and stuff like that.. none of these retarded purple dinosaurs and baby faced aliens and crap...  :P

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #47 on: Jun 02, 2006, 02:38 PM »

LOL!!!!

No need to mention the obvious though, tan.. hehe!

Though I agree... they are frightening kids shows.. I'm glad I don't live in this age as a kid.. because back in my day.. the only kids shows around were Scooby Doo and stuff like that.. none of these retarded purple dinosaurs and baby faced aliens and crap...  :P

LOL dude

don't mean to rip on you but what's that then :)

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #48 on: Jun 02, 2006, 03:30 PM »

THEY AREN'T PURPLE, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!  :P

tan

« Reply #49 on: Jun 02, 2006, 04:02 PM »
ohhhhhhhh crap it didn't sink in what was dinosaurs...i remember now i used to watch that

and what about fragle rock...anyone watch that?/?

scooby doo was my favorite...and the smurfs....LMAO