Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The Worst TV Shows I Have Ever Seen...  (Read 15608 times)

Melba the Disco Queen

The Worst TV Shows I Have Ever Seen...
« on: May 27, 2006, 09:25 AM »
I did a quick search & did not find a topic about the WORST TV shows that we have seen (past or present), so here we go! (If there is a topic like this already, my apologies & a mod can merge this)

One of the worst shows on today is the one with Flava Flave (sp?) bachelor type show; there's a stable of skanks all sticking their tits in his face & groping him, it's just horrifying!  :-&
Along the same lines, the Flava Flave & Bridgitte Nielson (Strange Love) show that was on a few months ago.

Let's go, your worst shows!!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Evangeline

Re: The Worst TV Shows I Have Ever Seen...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 10:59 AM »
Any and all reality shows!  :evil:

Oh and that show that comes on before Lost, I think it is called Freddy  :evil:

Ole Dirty

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 11:05 AM »
My mother used to love that show Bette (starring Bette Medler)...Never before did I have the urge to throw my own mother down the stairs...
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Becca

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 11:17 AM »
Hi Melba!  :wave:

A couple of shows I hated with the passion of 1,000 white-hot suns:

Charles in Charge - That show would have been a hella more interesting if Charles was a pimp and the two blondies were his hos.  Also, if Buddy was fatally hit by a truck in the first episode.

Full House - I almost went into insulin shock after seeing one episode.  Also, that Kimmy Gibbler would have made a blind man happy he couldn't see.

Cheers,
B.
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 11:48 AM »
Also, if Buddy was fatally hit by a truck in the first episode.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one Becca, I hated that show as well. The first show that popped into my head from out of nowhere (thanks Melba ;) ) was Small Wonder. A horrible TV show from the 80's. It was about a guy who invented a robot in the body of a 10 year old girl  :roll: So much pain involved in watching that crap. Also most reality shows including American Idol and esp the Anna Nichole Smith Show  :-& That woman is a total train wreck.

elle*

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 01:01 PM »
I did a quick search & did not find a topic about the WORST TV shows that we have seen (past or present), so here we go! (If there is a topic like this already, my apologies & a mod can merge this)

One of the worst shows on today is the one with Flava Flave (sp?) bachelor type show; there's a stable of skanks all sticking their tits in his face & groping him, it's just horrifying!  :-&
Along the same lines, the Flava Flave & Bridgitte Nielson (Strange Love) show that was on a few months ago.

Let's go, your worst shows!!

oh no I think I would be lying if I said I haven't watched Flavour of Love a few times...heh..sad..I know!  It is pretty greasy but I do find myself watching it sometimes..
I know there's some I'd like to add to the list but I'll have to think about it for a bit cause I can't remember right now...Oh, I could start off by saying the Simple Life. 
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 01:16 PM »
Don't worry Elle* I'm sure we've all watched a show that we know is absolute crap, but just can't stop watching it!
For example, I can't stand Dawson's Creek, but I continue to watch it, even when it's a show I've already seen! Also I know I pause longer than I should before switching the channel when I come across Full House (see Becca's post  :lol: ).  :-&
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

KarateCollie

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 03:03 PM »
I absolutely hate Dawson's creek, and Frasier annoys me. I used to love Seinfeld, but now all the re-runs drive me insane! I think it's Elaine that I hate really.
KarateCollie

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 03:09 PM »
and Frasier annoys me.

Me too

and

Dr Phill!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 03:21 PM »
Gilmore Girls !  So much DRAMA, just saying the name of the show iritates the hell outta me.

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 04:29 PM »
Will & Grace - stereotypical characters, dull plots, that awful squeeky woman.  Oh, and it's not even remotely funny.

Seonachan

• Chi Mi Bhuam
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 05:59 PM »
Friends

20/20 - Is there a worse 1-2 journalistic combination? (outside of Fox News, that is) Barbara Walters pretending to be compassionate and penetrating so the interviewee will cry, then John Stossel proving that toxic sludge is good for you.
"In what respect, Charlie?"

shake

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 06:27 PM »
Will & Grace - stereotypical characters, dull plots, that awful squeeky woman.  Oh, and it's not even remotely funny.

That was my impression of the show as well Tiggy. 

As for the worst tv show I have ever seen, I'll have to think about that one...or maybe I'm better off forgetting it.

RumNCoke

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 08:37 AM »
Dr. Phil: When will the masses realize that Dr. Phil has about as much insight into the human psyche as a 12 year old with average common sense?  :roll:

Full House: I dare you to name a sit-com that was less funny. My sister used to watch it. Bob Saget and Dave Coulier were just awful. The most annoying part of each episode was the "life lesson learned today" segment. You knew it was coming when that soft music began playing in the background. Lord help us it lasted 8 seasons!

EvilTwin

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 09:33 AM »
Ellen DeGenerates show. It was actually fun until she came out of the closet and then every storyline after that was all about her being a lesbian. Hey Ellen, you like girls, we get it, move on.  :roll:

RumNCoke

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 10:53 AM »
Ellen DeGenerates show. Hey Ellen, you like girls, we get it, move on.  :roll:

Plus, she dances way too much.

hashhockey69

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 10:58 AM »
Dead like me, holy fuck i hate that show...Sorry if their is fans of the show in here, but i douby suck a sucky show would get fans.

HH69

Eff Lahey

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 11:20 AM »
I think I'm gonna write and shoot a horrible show called
' Car Accident '.
The premise is people slowing down to see a car accident , hoping for
pools of blood and decapitated bodies but all they get is people standing on the side
of the road next to their fucked up cars , talking on cell phones to the insurance guys.
They're so pissed they didn't see anything that they really didn't want to see because they are too sqeamish and christian , that they go and cause another wreck and THEY get decapitated
with large pools of blood surrounding their fucked up car and no is alive enough to dial a cell phone.

Would you watch it?

...you know you fuckin' would ...

Oh , I was off topic , um , I don't watch the worst shows because they aren't funny
and they are terribly written.
I once ate a homeless person on a dare.
One time I punched a hole in a cow to see who was coming up the road.
I've had sex with a cigarette machine.
I've eaten the bible while water skiing. 
I killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.
My family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Lance Armstrong.
I'm a ten foot tall beastman that showers in vodka.
I ate the entire cake before they told me there was a stripper in it.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 02:03 PM »
reba
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Four Eyes

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 02:12 PM »
"The Trouble with Tracy".  A pathetic Canadian sitcom from the 70's. It was the only thing on at 2:30pm other than soaps.

Here's some kind words about the show:

http://www.jumptheshark.com/t/thetroublewithtracy.htm
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 07:12 PM by Four Eyes »
Dear Fellow Poster,
Please fuck off at your earliest possible convenience.
Thanking you in advance,
Four Eyes

captainsmoothy

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 06:37 PM »
saved by the bell....thats one of the worst I have seen.
Oh, and Super Nanny

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 05:18 AM »
allot of the shows you guys mentioned, especially the reality show ones..

Joey
i think just like idol , big brother deserves to be mentioned..
the one with urkle..
full house..
Home & Away
Dallas
Dinasty
Neighbours..
Soapoperas
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

HuntsvilleBubbles

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 11:02 AM »

You are all gonna hate me for saying this... but I have a LOT of shows that FUCKING suck in my opinion..

--Frasier - Kelsey Grammer is the biggest fuckhead on TV
--The Simpsons - Yes..hate me all you want.. I don't give a fuck.. they are running outta ideas and the show is starting to suck BIG time.
--Futurama - Hello? Please tell me when this show was EVER good?
--Family Guy - The only thing good about Family Guy is the credits...I seriously do not like it at all.
--South Park - Used to be quite humerous.. I used to be a fan.. now the series just sucks.
--Trailer Park Boys - HAHA! Fooled you! Trailer Park Boys fucking ROCKS!
--American Idol - Simon.. you come near me and I swear I'll run you down in my....T...Toyota...ECHO...x.x
--Survivor - WHEN WILL IT EVER END!?!?! *cries*
--Who Wants to be a Millionare - They should seriously make a new game show called "Who Wants to Beat up a Millionaire".. and invite Bill Gates and Donald Trump on for the 1st episode lol
--Lois & Clark - Pray tell.. where were the special effects done for this crappy show?? In somebody's attic??
--Gilmore Girls - I can't believe how many women watch that CRAP! My fiance included.. BURN THEM, I SAY!
--All lame soap operas - Should be cancelled off TV without further notice

Fuck! I can't think of anymore.. but If I do...I'll be sure to badmouth them on here mwaahaha!

8-)

RumNCoke

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 11:32 AM »
--The Simpsons - Yes..hate me all you want.. I don't give a fuck.. they are running outta ideas and the show is starting to suck BIG time.

--American Idol - Simon.. you come near me and I swear I'll run you down in my....T...Toyota...ECHO...x.x

--Survivor - WHEN WILL IT EVER END!?!?! *cries*

The Simpsons sucks now. But back in the day, the era when Conan O'Brian was one of the writers, the show was incredibly funny. I haven't watched a new episode in years. I lost interest when each episode was more a more mediocre. I have friends who still watch The Simpsons and it doesn't sound like things are improving. There's the occasional good episode but those seem to be rare. The show has been on for 17 full seasons. That's insane! But, the show is still popular so it will continue. I think most people will watch anything. Which brings me to American Idol, Survivor and all the other shit "reality" TV shows. Get rid of them all, that's what I say. I pretty much only watch Discovery Channel.

Holy reality TV, Batman!

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 11:48 AM »
The Simple Life - I managed about 3/4 episode before I had to look away.  What an ill-mannered, unpleasant, stupid girl that Paris Hilton is!  I'm all cross now just thinking about it.