Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Purge needed  (Read 1761 times)

shadow raven

Purge needed
« on: May 25, 2006, 09:37 PM »
I request a purge of old posts, I reply to things that have been dead since last year.
I know you can look at the post date, but no one really does, something catches their eye and they go.

walterx2

Re: Purge needed
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 09:41 PM »
Look at the dates, as you said its not that hard.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

shake

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 09:44 PM »
I take it you are referring to the time you replied to the “who’s in for tonight” thread, and that was in the trivia forum.  When a thread is titled that it is a dead giveaway that you should look at the date.  I did purge that at the request of the thread creator.  Cat-dog may decide to purge old posts at some time perhaps to save space on the server, that is the only good reason I can think of.  Actually some of our older threads, not necessarily the trivia announcement ones,  are still very interesting, I certainly wouldn’t want them purged.  And of course we would rather you reply to an existing thread than create a new one about a topic that people have already posted about.

Becca

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 02:23 AM »
Geez, I thought this thread was about relieving constipation.

Crap.  Maybe.

Cheers,
B.
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.