Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Six  (Read 51211 times)

trevor

Re: Season 6 Episode Six
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2006, 12:09 AM »
It will be very interesting to see how Cory and Trevor's departure is handled next season.  I miss 'em already!  :(

Yeah I was hoping that we would get a hint as to how that was gonna go down. I guess MJ and Cory probably wont be able to tell us if they are even in the first episode of season 7........Or CAN you  ? [-o< [-o< ?

as i've said all along i'm not returning to the show after season 6.

ps
=mj=

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2006, 12:14 AM »
Yeah , I knew that , I guess I was just wishing that we could see the circumstances under which they write you out of the show....I expected something at the end of this season.....

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Brenteus Maximus

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2006, 01:03 AM »
Well you will definitely be missed MJ.

Great episode. I had to catch Showcase's late running of it but my dad caught the earlier one and he said i'd like it. He was right. Loved the happy ending for everyone. Jim Lahey is back on the job, and he's got Barb and Randy back plus he's back in the sauce. I loved the return of the drunk Lahey too. "Just a minor setback Barb" lol.

Stoned scene was great, especially Ricky's salad dressing drinking. Ray as Assistant Supervisor was a nice touch, and i loved his rescue scene at the dump lol. It was nice to see Sam and Phil Collins back. And i thought the Nero Wolfe guy playing the police chief was a pretty good guest appearance too. Great episode, and i, like many here, got that series finale feel to it. It would be nice if this was the way the show ended, with things working out for everyone, but something has to get messed up. Though i like the earlier suggestion of Cyrus and his two schmucks vs Officer Lahey and the boys.

curtis12

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2006, 02:03 AM »
ahh come on cory and trevor cant leave after they finally did something right and didnt fuck up:lol:

anyways that was a great episode, cant wait till the movie and season 7.

Julians_Wife

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2006, 02:41 AM »
wow I sure wasn't expecting that ....... going to have to watch it again! And people are going mad, there was over 1140 people downloading this episode last time I checked. Good thing we didn't lay bets on who was going to jail this year, because we were discussing that the other night LOL.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2006, 05:13 AM »
didnt read everythign but did happen to fuckin read the outcome!

Fuck im stupid! to read this topic!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2006, 06:20 AM »
Man.. that episode , sure fely like a "good bye"

littlekev

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2006, 06:24 AM »
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: "i got to say boys that is hands down the best dope lol i mean ep ive seen"
~little kev

tan

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2006, 07:20 AM »
i watched the 2 reruns on showcase plus the torrent this morning.....and i gotta say i laughed alot.....
Djet when ya make the screen captures of this ep ya gotta get one of randy when he is on the ohone with ted saying he got the evidence...i couldn't beleive it when i saw the VCR next to randy in that segment....i had the same one funny story to it too...it wasn't even working anymore but i was keeping it..well cause i am sort of a pack rat anyways but this VCR was the first one my dad ever watched and i remember watching that show thriller on it....haha it really bsuted me up to see it on the show....hope to get a screen shot of that one

all in all it was a great ep...and was totally surprised and like the others LOVED the stoned scene i laughed so hard with that one
definatly gona be an ep to rewatch..
tan

KarateCollie

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2006, 08:13 AM »
Haha, I friggin' loved it! What a great ep! So much going on in this ep, just like it used to be. I also LMAO at Ricky drinking the salad dressing!Haha, and the Barb, Jim and Randy triage is going to be hilarious. I'm glad that the boys finally said that they loved Cory and Trevor  but where were Sarah and Lucy?All and all, I loved the finale, can't wait for the movie OMG!
KarateCollie

2smokesletsgo..

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2006, 08:36 AM »
Wow a happy ending, I don’t think too many people were expecting that, I think it was a nice touch.  I think the funniest part was Randy cursing at the oven door, the one Ricky destroyed earlier.  It would be a good way to have ended the series, it will be interesting to see what they do next season.

Yeah I love the scene where Barb, Randy, and Lahey are fucking baked out of their mind, hilarious.
i bet all ya'll dont have a hat signed by all the trailer park boys and a pic signed do ya  mafuckerss...now thats a fan...kyle
Posted on: May 22, 2006, 08:33 AM
The finale is here! I'm excited to see what will happen!
i bet non of u ppl have a signed hat and pictures of the trailer park boys..?....true fan... from H town hailfax canada .. kyle

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2006, 08:43 AM »
Actually, lots of us do have pics/posters/articles of clothing signed by several cast members, & you don't have to have something signed to be a fan, being passionate about the show is the key!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2006, 08:45 AM »
Wow a happy ending, I don’t think too many people were expecting that, I think it was a nice touch.  I think the funniest part was Randy cursing at the oven door, the one Ricky destroyed earlier.  It would be a good way to have ended the series, it will be interesting to see what they do next season.

Yeah I love the scene where Barb, Randy, and Lahey are fucking baked out of their mind, hilarious.
i bet all ya'll dont have a hat signed by all the trailer park boys and a pic signed do ya  mafuckerss...now thats a fan...kyle
Posted on: May 22, 2006, 08:33 AM
The finale is here! I'm excited to see what will happen!
i bet non of u ppl have a signed hat and pictures of the trailer park boys..?....true fan... from H town hailfax canada .. kyle

What do those quotes have to do with some autograph swag that you have ? :?  Pretty much all of us have autograph stuff from the cast.
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2006, 09:02 AM »
Excellent episode!!! I got up this morning and my DL was finished,talk about wake and bake,lol.I fired up a joint,grabbed a cup of coffee and preceded to nearly shoot the java out of my nose after seeing Randy's gut while he was pumping,lol.I felt genuinely sad when Lahey had his inevitable fall off the wagon,but Ricky saves him with the weed!!! They really fit a lot of classic moments into this 22 minutes,Great way to end this season! 8)

PS:Who the fack expected Sam Losco,that greasy homemade hot dog eating caveman to show up? :lol:I thought for sure they were going to set up Sam when he came back for his weed payoff and he'd be our con college attendee this year.

:julian: :bubs: :ricky: :6paper:

R.I.P. Dad

elle*

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2006, 09:25 AM »
It almost looked like when they were filming it they weren't sure if that would be the last episode so they made it look like it could have been just in case it was the last episode.  Ha ha Lahey was funny..."What about Phil Collins." lol..and when Ricky told Phil to shut the fuck up Phil says something like "yeah im shuttin the fuck up!" lol it was funny but I dont remember exactly how it went.  I liked when Ricky psyched Randy out and then said he was just fuckin with him and then slapped his stomach.  :lol: :ricky:
Yeah other than that it was sort of boring.  Where In The Fuck Is Oscar Goldman is my favourite episode this season.
Looking forward to the movie!
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

littlekev

« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2006, 09:41 AM »
can some1 put a link to the ep 6 torrent
~little kev

cat-dog

« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2006, 09:49 AM »
can some1 put a link to the ep 6 torrent

please read the thread.. someone already did..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2006, 09:49 AM »
Just fucking come downstairs and watch it on the VCR :lol:
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

PostModern

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2006, 10:01 AM »
Were Randy and Lahey paying for their dope in dollar bills?

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2006, 10:05 AM »
Ahh, so everything in the park is rosy again!  What a great ending - and a great set-up for the next series.  It can't possibly end this way!

Where is 'the Moose' located? 

hashhockey69

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2006, 10:18 AM »
Were Randy and Lahey paying for their dope in dollar bills?

nop cnadian dollar bills dont exist.

HH69

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2006, 10:20 AM »
I kinda liked the ending if it is the final season a sort of natural equilibrium has been created in the park (Check me out using long words!!!  :roll:)

Mr. Lahey: Birds of a shitfeather flock together, Randy.
QUOTE GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED BY THE KING OF BELGIUM DJET3K[/b] WHO IS FAKKIN' SHITTASTIC

Allison

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 10:21 AM »
 And Ricky drinking salad dressing out of the bottle.   :lol:  What was that music playing in the background I wonder... it seemed to fit the scene so perfectly.  I loved the look on everyone's faces....

the song is "Any Sense of Time" by the Inbreds. that scene was classic.
and i love that everyone is getting along and happy.

Thank you very much for that!  I appreciate it.  :)  

J to tha ROC

• Trailerparkboys.co.nr
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2006, 10:29 AM »
 :o Great Episode, did anyone else notice Ricky's shirt? we havn't seen that one for a while

Damage

« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2006, 10:37 AM »
Loved the episode and if this is indeed the final season, so be it.  Let it end on a HIGH note with six quality seasons, never jumping the shark.
 :tokethebong:
"HORSECOCK!"
"Fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers..."