Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Six  (Read 51154 times)

Saucy Bastard

Re: Season 6 Episode Six
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2006, 07:27 PM »
I don't remember her ever having a line. Is that so they can pay her less? 
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2006, 07:28 PM »
Non-Speaking parts = not as much scrilla.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2006, 07:50 PM »
Will we never get to discover if her voice is as beautifull as she is?  :(

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2006, 08:03 PM »
Maybe she is in the Movie? Not a fact or a rumour...just a thought.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Canuckguy

« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2006, 07:06 AM »
Great episode......promotes the idea that people should be forgiven for things that happened in the past, and given a last chance to prove they arent a drunken bastard,
Lead scorer in hockey at the Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane in Toronto.

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2006, 07:39 AM »
Nice n sunny ep. Enjoyed it. Really did look like a series wrap up. With Corey and Trevor leaving I thought they would have been written out somehow, I hate it when they just disappear.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Canuckguy

« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2006, 07:52 AM »
Nice n sunny ep. Enjoyed it. Really did look like a series wrap up. With Corey and Trevor leaving I thought they would have been written out somehow, I hate it when they just disappear.

The writers and director didnt know Cory and MJ were truly quiting, so you wont notice any storyline changes until next year. Clatty will figure out a good twist to write them out for season 7 I can promise.......but it will be the end of an era not having them around.

Clatty will bring in lots of new fucked up Canadians .......although they will never replace C and T.

I loved this finale...........it leaves us knowing the show will continue and evolve.  Ray fuckin finally got a job and he's back in the park........and no one went to jail. 

I loved it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 07:54 AM by Canuckguy »
Lead scorer in hockey at the Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane in Toronto.

dlxmax

• Max Watson's Asian Adventures
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2006, 10:42 AM »
Season 6 saved itself with this final episode.  All the other shows this season just didn't make me laugh very much.  I hope the movie is funny, and that the cast & crew revert back to their ways...

Perhaps season 7, episode 1 will start with everyone going to jail?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 10:44 AM by dlxmax »

Shit Apple

« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2006, 06:20 PM »
Is there going to be a season 7?
I myself think that season 6 was the last TPB because of the way it ended.
Me thinks all is not shitty though. Me thinks that the TPB moved from Shitcase to the big screen. Maybe every few years they will just make a movie instead of a series.
Just a shitty thought from a shit apple.

Canuckguy nice to see your still around  8)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 06:23 PM by Shit Apple »

Vince The Pince

« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2006, 06:36 PM »
Woo-hoo!
No wonder we all love this show. Such great times!
Regarding this fan-fackin-tastic eppy:
I loved it, and thought it was damn near perfect. I still had my theory and hope it would end with a "WHAT IN THE FUCK!" from the background, but alas it was not to be. :(

Great that they had Phil back. I really hope in Season 7 they have Cyrus, Dennis and Terry
return in some capacity. And J-Roc with his lil' mah's...

Man, I can't believe the seasons over. Gonna miss Corey & Trevor too. I'm still reeling that they are leaving!
Ah well, all the laughs they provided were top notch.

I absolutely loved how we got thrown for a loop with this twist of an ending!
Anyhow, thanks Mike Clattenburg, cast & crew for a 5 star season..
Now I just wait patiently for the movie, which I know is gonna be solid.  :6paper:

-J

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2006, 07:20 PM »
Is there going to be a season 7?
I myself think that season 6 was the last TPB because of the way it ended.

:shock:  :roll:
Explore the forums here Shit Apple , and you will see that castmembers have confirmed that season 7 is a go!

Smoke And Swear

« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05 PM »
Season 7 is already in the can according to this article:

Lowdown: Bubbles eyes music projects
By KAREN BLISS -- For JAM! Music

HALIFAX - Mike Smith, who once played guitar and wrote songs in the Juno-nominated pop-rock band Sandbox before going on to acting acclaim as the bespeckled cat-loving nerd Bubbles on the hit TV series "The Trailer Park Boys," is thinking of one day returning to the recording studio.

"I'd like to maybe put out a Bubbles CD of Bubbles' songs, but I'd also like to do another," says Smith. "I had a lot of songs written for a third Sandbox record and then we broke up and they never got recorded, so I'd like to maybe do that at some time, but I don't know when."

Halifax-based Louis Thomas, who represents the main actors of "Trailer Park Boys," is a long-time music manager, currently handling the careers of Great Big Sea, Matt Mays, Nathan Wiley and Crush. He also co-owns a recording studio, Sonic Temple, and has his own label, Sonic Records (distributed by Warner Music Canada) with a roster consisting of Mays, Wiley, Crush, and the Novaks.

"That's the thing, everything's in place. It would be easy," says Smith of making an album. "It would just be me finding the right time to record it and the right people to record it, and then put it out. I will do that. I just have no idea when I'll ever have time."

Season 6 of "Trailer Park Boys" -- the mockumentary that follows some strangely loveable, foul-mouthed, dope-smoking, petty criminals living in Sunnyvale Trailer Park -- just started airing Sundays on Showcase in Canada. Last month, the actors were still doing some re-shoots for the final episodes. They film season 7 over the summer.

Meanwhile, a feature-length movie, "Trailer Park Boys The Movie," hits theatres this August, executive produced by Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters, Stripes, Meatballs), and directed by Trailer Park Boys creator/head writer Mike Clattenburg.

Smith still plays guitar every day, but since Sandbox dissolved his participation in the music industry has been restricted to cameos in videos by Snow ("Legal") and The Tragically Hip ("The Darkest One") and a comedy set in character with fellow "Trailer Park Boys" Robb Wells (Ricky) and John Paul Tremblay (Julian) opening nationwide for rock band Our Lady Peace.

Born and raised in Thorburn, NS, Smith started playing guitar at age 7. After earning an English degree from St. Francis Xavier University in Antigonish, NS, he formed the band Sandbox in New Glasgow in 1992 with Anne Murray's nephew, Paul Murray, on lead vocals; fellow guitarist Jason Archibald; drummer Troy Shanks; and bassist Scott MacFarlane.

The band debuted with the 1993 indie EP, "Maskman," then released its 1996 debut, "Bionic," through Latitude/EMI Music Canada, which yielded the hit single, "Curious." The follow-up, 1997's "A Murder In The Glee Club," on EMI, was produced by Don Fleming (Hole, Stone Temple Pilots, Teenage Fanclub), and would be Sandbox's last.

In 1999, Smith started composing music for film and television projects, among them 2000's thriller The Weight Of Water with Sean Penn, Elizabeth Hurley, and Canadian Sarah Polley, and 2001's romance Serendipity, starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale.

It was while mixing sound for the Trailer Park Boys original 1999 film for his friend Clattenburg that he previewed Bubbles, a hoarse-voiced, Coke-bottle-glasses-wearing geek he had entertained people with for years. Clattenburg decided to write Bubbles into the television series that launched in 2001.

In 2003, Smith wrote the ditty "Liquor And Whores" for "Bubbles" to sing when Trailer Park Boys' opened for Our Lady Peace. The love song about meeting a girl at the legion became a cult classic.

Sample lyric: "She said, 'Hey boy, we should do some marryin'/ I said, 'Sure, but before we do, there's something that you should know/I like liquor and whores/liquor and whores/cigarettes and dope/mustard and baloney and liquor and whores."

He recently performed the song on the East Coast Music Awards, which "Bubbles," "Ricky," and "Julian" hosted in Halifax.

Tremblay has heard some of the other songs Smith has been working on. He slyly calls them "interesting," which prompts the question "Why?" "Maybe he should explain it," says Tremblay.

"I'll explain it after that thing is turned off," Smith says, referring to the tape recorder.

Are they obscene? "Those aren't the songs that I'll be putting out, but I have been writing some rather obscene ones lately," Smith confesses.

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2006, 10:23 PM »
Season 6 of "Trailer Park Boys" -- the mockumentary that follows some strangely loveable, foul-mouthed, dope-smoking, petty criminals living in Sunnyvale Trailer Park -- just started airing Sundays on Showcase in Canada. Last month, the actors were still doing some re-shoots for the final episodes. They film season 7 over the summer.

Season 7 will be filming over the summer, it's not quite 'in the can' just yet.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

bigbenjamin

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2006, 12:52 AM »
Yesh, Lucy told me in Halifax last month that filming for season 7 starts in July.

Still just on paper cheers!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2006, 07:06 AM »
depends what your definition of in the can is I guess.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Nemesis

• http://www.thecanadianmusicscene.com
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2006, 01:58 PM »
Fucking loved it, at first wondered if I missed anything with no one going to jail... every twist was great... Barb turns out to be quite the horn-dog... Ricky helping Lahey fits in after Lahey revived him in season 5... Lahey even takes the badge off before confronting Sam with Ricky... only fault, six episodes... have to wait until fucking August now... I'm greedy when it comes to the TPB I need more...
Fuck that's good Pepperoni!

bigbenjamin

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2006, 02:00 PM »
depends what your definition of in the can is I guess.

Completed, as in About a hundred pages of her next book are in the can. This usage originated in filmmaking to describe a completed motion picture, when film was literally put into a can or canister. [Slang; c. 1930]

it ain't in the can yet - cheers

Shit machine gun

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Yes but it could mean in the trash can. 

double entendre cheers

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

bigbenjamin

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2006, 02:12 PM »
Yes but it could mean in the trash can. 

double entendre cheers

Not actually,not in my collection of idioms, but it can also mean in the toilet or finishing out of the money.

:D circular file cheers!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2006, 02:15 PM »
agree to disagree,
now I have to go use the can.

I HATE Conky

MrRemarketing

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2006, 02:48 PM »
 :cries: I managed to miss episode 6 on Sunday night, sounds like it was a good one.  Does anyone know when it will be re-broadcast?  I took a look at Showcase's schedule but it seems they are only showing old episodes for the next week.  :?

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2006, 03:57 PM »
They replayed it 2 or 3 times last night.....

MrRemarketing

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2006, 04:02 PM »
They replayed it 2 or 3 times last night.....

What time?  At 9:00 pm Eastern they replayed an old episode.  There was nothing indicated on the Showcase schedule that they would replaying episode 6.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2006, 04:32 PM »

MrRemarketing

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Oh great, nothing like re-playing it at a reasonable hour, especially since they re-play that idiotic show Billable Hours several times during the week in prime time, including at 9:30 last night, the same time it aired Sunday night immediately following TPB.  I guess it would be far too logical for the morons at Showcase to re-play TPB on the same basis, given that it is probably their most popular show. :roll:
Looks like I will now have to wait 6 weeks for the cycle to repeat itself before they air episode 6 again.... :shakefist: