Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Six  (Read 51204 times)

cat-dog

Re: Season 6 Episode Six
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2006, 10:38 AM »
Loved the episode and if this is indeed the final season, so be it.  Let it end on a HIGH note with six quality seasons, never jumping the shark.
 :tokethebong:
"HORSECOCK!"

There will be 7 seasons.. this isn't the last.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

KarateCollie

« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Does anyone know who plays J-Rocs 2 pregnant girlfriends? One of them looks like a girl I use to hang with at a campground in my teens. All I know is that her name was Tina. Tried to catch their names in the credits at the end . Should've taped them I guess.
KarateCollie

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2006, 10:46 AM »
Baby Mama #1...Valerie Fougere
Baby Mama #2...Amy Kerr
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

KarateCollie

« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2006, 10:53 AM »
Thanks Fishy Neil, guess it wasn't her then!!
KarateCollie

Tornado69

« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2006, 11:15 AM »
I thought the funniest part was when the cops showed up and Ricky started rubbing his sandwich all in Randy's face lol ... fukin lettuce n shit everywhere ... then he blames him for it sayin it was his lunch ... fuck i had a good laugh at that.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2006, 11:36 AM »
My fav episode of the season!

I actually think this would have been a great ending to the show!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

knockknock24

« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2006, 11:39 AM »
I have to disagree with most people. I really hope this isn't the last episode, because making new episodes keeps the show fresh and exciting, rather then watching tedious reruns which you will eventually get bored of. I love this show and I don't want to see it go, can anyone prove that there is seven seasons please? Even a cast member.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2006, 11:45 AM »
I have to disagree with most people. I really hope this isn't the last episode, because making new episodes keeps the show fresh and exciting, rather then watching tedious reruns which you will eventually get bored of. I love this show and I don't want to see it go, can anyone prove that there is seven seasons please? Even a cast member.

they have confirmed several times over many topics

S7 is officialy a go! without cory & trevor
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

aussietrash

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2006, 11:52 AM »
*uck it, im going from sydney to canada in eight weeks. hope to see the movie and looking forward to some awsesome dope and some #ucking great peperoni.

DumpBee

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2006, 12:03 PM »
That was a brilliant episode. The best since Conky, if you ask me.  Any time Sam Losco and guns are involved, I end up nearly pissing myself.

And you can't go wrong with Phil Collins. That's the mightiest gut of all-time.  Reminds me of that Kids in the Hall sketch with Bruce, Kevin and Mark comparing navel depth.

It was strange not having anyone in jail at the end of the episode, but seeing Randy, Lahey and Barb baked out of their skulls was priceless. 

MJ, sorry to hear that you're leaving.  You've always been one of my favourites.  I love you, Trevor.  I love you....love you....

Oh my fuck, I'm becoming Trevor!

Can't wait for the movie.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:07 PM by DumpBee »

shithead

• http://www.noisemachine.tk
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2006, 12:07 PM »
this series is some of the best ever, it seems that the stories are getting more convoluted and twisted... excellent!!!!!!!

shame there is only six episodes :6paper:
drier than a dead dingos donger

Damage

« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2006, 12:16 PM »
There will be 7 seasons.. this isn't the last.

My bad, though it did seem to portray a sense of closure.  I'm still trying to figure out what Sunnyvale will be like without Cory and Trevor.  Who's going to do Ricky's and Julian's shit jobs??  They will definitely be missed.
"Fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers..."

McKellar

« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2006, 12:23 PM »
I found the season finale to be a satisfying conclusion to a disappointing season. Bringing back Sam and the the guy with the gut was great and I'm glad the writers came up with a happy Sunnyvale at the end instead of somebody going to jail. It's too bad Cory and Trevor weren't dealt with, but I'm sure there absence will be addressed in S7. While I wasn't a big admirer of most of S6, I've seen enough hilarity (Osacr Goldman, season finale) to look forward to the endless possibilities of S7. Bring on The Big Dirty this summer!  :D

PostModern

« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2006, 12:25 PM »
Were Randy and Lahey paying for their dope in dollar bills?

nop cnadian dollar bills dont exist.

HH69
Thats my point HH, if you look closely, thats a lot of queens heads and the green is not a 20, i think they're singles.

Vancouver

« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2006, 12:31 PM »
I really loved that eppy, just missed Sarah is all...and Lucy didn't say 2 words...that sucked.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2006, 12:55 PM »
I haven't had the chance to rehash the whole episode yet But Phil the Taxidriver/Motel operator is always welcome as is Sam (Is Tough On Crime)Losco.
One thing I note is the general agreement ,and pleasure ,it seems universally heaped on the season finale. Its a little surprising considering that they went against formula here. No jail, everyone getting along. I also watch Soprano's as Im sure many do too. Monday morning usually means catching up on everyones review of the two show. I should be working my arse off but I don't. Anyway if the Sopranos had gone this much against type there would be a mutiny. I'm glad everyone here is as satisfied by the season finish as I am.
   I think we are all going to miss Trevor and Cory more then we realize :( Good Luck to those two.
Ill be back with my highlights after a couple more viewings
Torrents rule ! Without them I'd hae no access to TPB

SARAH == :idhitit:
Sam Losco is tough on crime

hashhockey69

« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2006, 12:56 PM »
Ya true Lucy and Sarah did not say a single word in that eppy.

HH69

DougJI

« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2006, 12:58 PM »
It's driving me nuts, whats the song they are listening to when they are stoned?

(Some spoilers)
Awesome episode, possibly the best ever. It's great to see everbody happy for once, and if they ended the series with this episode, I'd be happy. I can't really see anyway to get the park back into the chaos it once was, because even if the Lahey-Randy-Barb love triangle is ruined, the boys are on good terms with them now, so they can't get fucked over. What more could fuck the boys over? Even if Cyrus and them came back, they could probably just pay them off with a couple of pounds of weed like they did with Sam. Maybe a new character will get introduced in season 7? However, I can see a decent ending already, something involving a chase to Mexico, or the boys taking a trip to Amsterdam or something of that sort. I predict some sort of "travel" for next season.
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

Music is entertainment. The more you put yourself into it, the more of you comes out in it.

I Was Gettin Changed

« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2006, 01:17 PM »
Yep that was good.. Really brought the whole season together.. I think the Oscar Goldman Ep was the funniest this year. Wasn't my fav season but I still love the show. Hands down best thing on TV. Thanks to all the cast and crew.

Cant wait for the Movie!

knockknock24

« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2006, 01:38 PM »
I think the final episode of trailer park boys will have something to do with Bubbles parent's coming back. I think they will come and he will leave the park with them and then the boys will realise that they should settle down and stop comitting crimes but still live like party animals not sure though.

shake

« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2006, 01:54 PM »
It's driving me nuts, whats the song they are listening to when they are stoned?

As was mentioned earlier in the thread

And Ricky drinking salad dressing out of the bottle.   :lol:  What was that music playing in the background I wonder... it seemed to fit the scene so perfectly.  I loved the look on everyone's faces....

the song is "Any Sense of Time" by the Inbreds. that scene was classic.
and i love that everyone is getting along and happy.

It was in the credits of the show as well.  Mike O'Neill of the Inbreds wrote and performed the song, he is part of the sound crew on the show.  I suppose I should add this question to the FAQ thread.

jamiemark

« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2006, 03:27 PM »
It'd be nice to see the upcoming Season 7 end with the return of Bubble's parents :D.

Bl4ck3n3D

« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2006, 03:44 PM »
:o Great Episode, did anyone else notice Ricky's shirt? we havn't seen that one for a while

That's the first thing I noticed in the episode. Really gave that "old style" feel.

Enrico_Gruen

« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2006, 03:46 PM »
Holy steamin' shitballs!  That was a great finale.  The best part about ending the season on such a positive note is that next year things can go right into the shitter...deeper into the shit abyss than ever before.  I also think that it's great that Lahey is on the level (or at least on the dope-level) so we can possibly have a new enemy next year.  I mean, after Lahey was running around dressed like a woman covered in dynamite, how much further can that rivalry go?? 

So the question remains...who will be the new enemy??  Someone we already know, like officer Ted?  Maybe, be already got the boys sent to jail at the end of season 1.  I would love to see a new character, not a trailer park supervisor, but someone from outside the park that all the residents of Sunnyvale can rally against.

How about a rival trailer park??  That I could see...

CPL

« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2006, 04:32 PM »
it was so-so, id rather have my chaotic gun filled TPB then a happy ending. Besides, the greatest TPB season finale of all time is season 2.