Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Problems loading the board  (Read 48262 times)

cat-dog

Re: Problems loading the board
« Reply #100 on: Jul 04, 2006, 07:12 PM »
When i click the banner at the top it no longer takes me to http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php

Did you take that out to?

aw crap, forgot to do that.. i redid it all from scratch the night before  :oops:

will fix it sometime tonight
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #101 on: Jul 06, 2006, 08:50 AM »
I find the board a bit sluggish this morning, not that I'm a bundle of energy myself.  ;)

And of course as soon as I posted...fast as lightning...nevermind.
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #102 on: Jul 06, 2006, 05:29 PM »
Whenever I use the spell checker now I get text over the wood paneling. Which is not a big deal I supposed since any misspellings are highlighted. But I just thought that I would point it out. Board has been loading great otherwise  :bubs: :ricky: :julian:

cat-dog

« Reply #103 on: Jul 06, 2006, 07:11 PM »
noted - will try and get the spell check figured out.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #104 on: Jul 06, 2006, 07:20 PM »
I noticed the same thing tonight as well. Doesn't affect the spell check, just weird :?
Not a big deal.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Canuckguy

« Reply #105 on: Jul 06, 2006, 09:36 PM »
It occationally reloaded wrong and would time out the shoutbox, but its much better for me now.  Probably just the host and they fixed it.
Lead scorer in hockey at the Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane in Toronto.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #106 on: Jul 12, 2006, 10:37 AM »
Slow as fuck for me today, but still end up getting through.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

cat-dog

« Reply #107 on: Jul 12, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Thanks for the update SMG.. Been haggling with support about some slow loading times for myself.. and they keep giving me the runaround with useless replies telling me it's my ISP

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #108 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:45 AM »
I can't view the gallery pics. Anyone else?

Apologies if this has previously been mentioned.

cat-dog

« Reply #109 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:50 AM »
gallery seems to be working fine for me - http://www.trailerparkboys.org/gallery/

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #110 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:53 AM »
I can't view the pictures in the gallery either. All I get is the little red X's where the pics should be. When I actually click on the thumbnail it still loads with the X's  :ricky:

cat-dog

« Reply #111 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:11 PM »
odd.. I just checked things in both FireFox & IE, and have no troubles, no red x's or anything. Perhaps try a control+f5 refresh.. apart from that I'll have to take a look in the error logs to see what's going on.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #112 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:15 PM »
nuthing here either tried refresshing
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

cat-dog

« Reply #113 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:22 PM »
odd.. haven't even touched the gallery since re-setting things up after switching hosts.. worked fine for me then, and now.. no clue whats up.. suprised no one said anything till now though

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #114 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:25 PM »
Heck, I do not know what happened.  I did not refresh or anything but the gallery works just fine now  :D

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #115 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:41 PM »
odd.. haven't even touched the gallery since re-setting things up after switching hosts.. worked fine for me then, and now.. no clue whats up.. suprised no one said anything till now though

I noticed a week or so ago but kept forgetting to mention it.  :oops:
Guess my subconscious was telling me the fewer people could view my pics, the fewer could use them for their own websites.  ;) It's working for me now. Thanks!

cat-dog

« Reply #116 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:48 PM »
lol.. I did some refuckulating, and I guess it worked. I actually had setup some restrictions for viewing the gallery due to many people linking the images on their websites, and myspace, etc.. and I guess somehow it wasn't handling things when the person came from www.tpb.org only tpb.org, which would have blocked a lot of poeple out - but not if you typed in the URL like I had.. kinda odd setup instructions :oops:

glad we're back in business though..

as well the hosting company said they would be doing some maintenance/testing on the server in the next few days - so if there are any major problems, it's likely due to this, and nothing to worry about.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #117 on: Jul 14, 2006, 08:44 AM »
10-4, thnx again Cd!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #118 on: Jul 20, 2006, 09:27 AM »
I guess everyone knows that the ORG was down this morning.  At least I could not get in, and when I did I was the only one here.  The funny thing was I was able to get back in after a restart.  But I don't think that had anything to do with it.  I had to restart for other reasons, and I was able to get to other websites before I had to restart   :bubs:

Anyway I have a bit of a problem when every I load the Forums homepage.  There is a gap between the right side (as I look at it) wood paneling and the header logo. The gap starts at the top of Randy's shoulder and runs all the way down to the TrailerParkBoys.org - Info Center and the shoutbox where the paneling is once again fine.  This is only one the Forums homepage. If I go anywhere else it's fine  :ricky:

Shit machine gun

« Reply #119 on: Jul 20, 2006, 08:35 AM »
I got back in... but for how long.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #120 on: Jul 20, 2006, 09:11 AM »
Noticed the clock is buggered too.  This is posted at 3:12pm.

I HATE Conky

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #121 on: Jul 20, 2006, 10:28 AM »
Yeah I noticed that the clock is all messed up as well.  The problem that I alluded to earlier is no longer present.  The gap has not been something that happens all of the time.  But I have noticed it on both my laptop and desktop.  It has been happening at least once a day for the past 4 or more days.  Like Fishy said it's not a  big deal really  :ricky: But something that I thought I would bring up.

cat-dog

« Reply #122 on: Jul 20, 2006, 10:50 AM »
Trying to figure out why the clock is screwed.. I didn't touch a damn thing. If you go into your profile, under the look & layout prefrences, there's a option called Time Offset: - if you click the (auto detect) button beside, it will adjust your time to the correct settings.. I havn't done this yet for myself though, as I'm waiting to hear back from the hosting provider about why the forum would be 6 hours off..

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #123 on: Jul 20, 2006, 12:06 PM »
If you go into your profile, under the look & layout prefrences, there's a option called Time Offset: - if you click the (auto detect) button beside, it will adjust your time to the correct settings.. I havn't done this yet for myself though,

I just went to my profile and did just that CD, and it worked like a charm thanks  :)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #124 on: Jul 23, 2006, 06:49 AM »
Site was down for over an hour this morning for me. :(
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0