Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: recent posts  (Read 1674 times)

jmurnaghan

recent posts
« on: Sep 20, 2004, 12:52 PM »
i was just wondering, when you get to the main page where it has the recent posts, is that just giving the posts off the public forums now?

or is it just that it wasnt workin when i looked at it, because i made like 3 posts and it didnt show up on there for any of them
"i aint never been so firsky in my entire life" - bubbles

cat-dog

Re: recent posts
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2004, 12:59 PM »
Quote from: jmurnaghan
i was just wondering, when you get to the main page where it has the recent posts, is that just giving the posts off the public forums now?

or is it just that it wasnt workin when i looked at it, because i made like 3 posts and it didnt show up on there for any of them

Yes, I'm sorry about this, but until I am proof positive that I've blocked the showcase trolls, that section will only display updates to public forums.

I will try another option in the config & hopefully get that working, and still keep the forums private.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

jmurnaghan

recent posts
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2004, 01:03 PM »
just figured i would make sure it wasnt a gliche or whatever, and if it was bring it to your attention
"i aint never been so firsky in my entire life" - bubbles

cat-dog

recent posts
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2004, 01:05 PM »
Quote from: jmurnaghan
just figured i would make sure it wasnt a gliche or whatever, and if it was bring it to your attention

I appreciate that, theres been a lot more to watch for with some of the forum updates & addons i've been installing. Hopefully this will only be a temporary setback, and should be able to re-enable that once things settle down, or the whole GES thing gets resolved.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
recent posts
« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2004, 03:37 AM »
I had my e-mail spam blocker block my notifications for 'topics watched' and 'PM's'.
You should go into that program and allow the notifications.
I, too, liked going to the .org home page and seeing the most recent posts.
Let's go...posts!
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

kcrocks

recent posts
« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2004, 07:19 AM »
I just go to "posts since my last visit" on the forum page, it works well for me.
once a trailer park boy always a trailer park boy

hunnerbun

recent posts
« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2004, 09:50 AM »
Thats my favorite thing too kc.
Makes it easy to see what you have missed since you were here last time...ohhh wait lately I never leave  :shock:  ...so I just keep hitting refresh on my browser.
My God...what a drunk horror show!