Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Five  (Read 29592 times)

bizzaro

Re: Season 6 Episode Five
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 11:12 AM »
Although Sarah made it clear she wasn`t attracted to Randy,they did agree to be friends.I smell a new member to the Randy,Lehey alliance.Sarah always had a problem with the boys taking Cory & Trevor away from her. :beermug:

Pretty good episode.  Not one of my favorites since it was pretty heavy.  Also the whole Sarah/Randy thing seemed to come out of nowhere and then die-off anti-climaticly.

But it was funny, and when it comes down to it, that's all I really care about.   :D

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 11:21 AM »
LOL great episode imo , love those cliffhangers they do before the final episode

last year it was Cyrus , Dennis and terry getting out of jail .. now the serious law suit and possible reinstatement of Lahey

some of my fav moments :

Jroc Vs Randy

The halloween vid

intro

Laheys sexy talk

And dam Sarah looks fine!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 11:23 AM by Djet3k »
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 11:45 AM »
Great episode!!! I love the flashback scenes and it makes the finale even more promising with the return of Officer Lahey.The J-Roc bit was absolutely hilarious,especially with Randy standing with the baby mamas,lol!!!

PS:Djet3k.....Your right man,Sarah is smoking ass hot!!!!
R.I.P. Dad

KarateCollie

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 12:03 PM »
Hey Melba! I think the mask you're talking about was Bubbles as 3CPO. They showed him close up a couple of times.
KarateCollie

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2006, 12:11 PM »
Bubble s Computer with internet hookup ?
Bubbles won't even look at the screen when he punched up "this other type of thing" Which Randy says he likes that too. That must have been one greasy website. Should we add it to the off Colour section of our website?

Officer Ted telling Randy not to eat the bun  just the meat(Adkins??) "Its part of the burger"
"365 expense bill for cheeseburgers"
Sarah's Pink PRO shirt is getting a little tight maybe its shrunk a bit
"Randy MY eyes are up here"
"Can I fix my shoe Ricky ? No time lets go"
Left right and center
East Coast Whips
 not a Pezzimist an optometrist

"Randy ain't shook"

"Pants finally burst Randy??"
The line up with J Rocs  mamas and Randy
"What you ain't pregnant with a bucket a chicken?"
Smartener
Did Julian take the pictures from Randy. Its a Polaroid camera and the pictures would be evidence
Mr Lahey has a drink in each of the cup holders of the floating chair and a bottle floating upside down in the pool
That pile of dough Sarahs counting looks like the convenients store is doing alright
Chewbacca baby
The scary mask looks like the mask from the movie Saw which would not be timely
'Trevor its not your fucking toke"
"Dude you gotta let us draw cocks on him" "Go ahead'
Shit tectonics
Good exit line "May the force be with you" Star wars
Bo Bandy

Sam Losco is tough on crime

shake

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2006, 12:15 PM »
Good exit line "May the force be with you" Star wars

That was really clever Lahey said "May the force be with you Gentlemen.  And may I be with the force" referring to his bid to get reinstated on the Police force.

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2006, 12:18 PM »
The scary mask is an old school skull mask,no clue who was wearing though.
R.I.P. Dad

RockJ

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2006, 12:21 PM »
Definetly s peice togjether episode.  My prediction is that the season will end with a "grunt" instead of a bang.
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2006, 12:26 PM »

the lil kid wairing it had dreads, cory??
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Cygnus

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2006, 01:19 PM »
Season 6 so far has had basically no story line whatsoever. I don't think theres a single person here who can't disagree with me on that.

If you took the time to read the comments of other members you would see that there are some people that would disagree with you on that. 

Ok? Thanks for the tip...  :-s

Jen

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2006, 01:29 PM »
I liked when they showed the boys at halloween, there was young jules with a drink in his hand - you can really see it when they are going up the steps and young Bubbs stumbles....pretty smooth the way they merged the flashbacks with the boys interviews in present day. I thought Sarah was really cool the way she let Randy know she wasnt interested - you could tell, she didnt want to hurt his feelings. Most of my other comments are the same as what has already been posted that made others laugh, so I wont repeat them except that I wonder who shot that video, and since they knew what really happened, re: Lahey - why didnt they tell? Makes you wonder who was shooting the video? It had to be someone who wouldnt tell on the boys? I also wonder where Ray's line, "you'll get yours" will lead from the episode where Lahey reveals on TV that Ray is living at the dump.....it will be interesting to see how they wrap this season up.           
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:39 PM by Jen »

hunnerbun

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2006, 01:45 PM »
Didn't Lahey find the tape in Bill and Alvina's trailer.  Randy told him to go down and clean it out...  I wonder if maybe Lahey will see if Bill and Alvina will testify on his behalf.  Remember at the cheesburger picnic when Bill and Alvina looked afraid...didn't Lahey say everythign would be ok..they had nothing to worry about.  Maybe he'll get them their place back in exchange for them being character witnesses.

My God...what a drunk horror show!

Bl4ck3n3D

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2006, 02:30 PM »
Season 6 so far has had basically no story line whatsoever. I don't think theres a single person here who can't disagree with me on that.

If you took the time to read the comments of other members you would see that there are some people that would disagree with you on that. 

Ok? Thanks for the tip...  :-s

I think you're stubborn by saying that no one here would disagree with you, cause I 100% do.
If you can't see any storyline what so ever, then I believe you need to watch the episodes again. The only difference between this season and the previous seasons is that the storyline(s) are more subtle, but they ARE there. Whether you want to believe it or not.

Fucking Jacob

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2006, 02:47 PM »

the lil kid wairing it had dreads, cory??

I was thinking that too.  I'm not sure if they did it intentionally ... but they did create that impression and it seems like a pretty silly mistake to me.  How old would Cory have been during Halloween 1977 (28 & 1/2 years ago)?  A month old?  A couple years old?  Negative something?  Definitely not old enough to be that kid wearing dreads.

knockknock24

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2006, 04:26 PM »
I bet Randy evicting everybody will be how they tie-in to the departure of Cory Bowles and Mike Jackson. Randy evicts everyone except the only people not comin back are Cory and Trevor.

letsgo2smokes

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2006, 05:14 PM »
Randy: You Know how Mr Lahey and I...
Bubbles: Yeep

Just how bubbles looked when he said that ahha but a average EP ...Ive seen better tho

elle*

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Randy: You Know how Mr Lahey and I...
Bubbles: Yeep

Just how bubbles looked when he said that ahha but a average EP ...Ive seen better tho

Haha yeah that was funny.. he said it like a real high-pitched voice too.  I always like when he does that.  :lol:
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Shit machine gun

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2006, 06:36 PM »
maybe Bill and Alvina will replace C&T.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

xXjustsaynoXx

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2006, 06:38 PM »
hey guys, i've downloaded the divX or whatever, from the torrent...but when i try to open, it says cannot open file. i believe someone posted a zip file for one of the last episodes that worked for me..is there anywhere else i can get this episode? no luck over at video.google.com either.
swish is this old dirty homemade fuckin liquor, that you can barely get 'er into you, but my fuck does it ever get you sum drunk!

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

xXjustsaynoXx

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2006, 07:27 PM »
AHHHH it doesn't play! not in divX or windows media player!
swish is this old dirty homemade fuckin liquor, that you can barely get 'er into you, but my fuck does it ever get you sum drunk!

letsgo2smokes

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2006, 07:29 PM »
You may need to get proper Codecs then

xXjustsaynoXx

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2006, 07:35 PM »
any chance you can tell me how to do that? get codec's?

bigbenjamin

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2006, 07:36 PM »
Have reserved judgement on this eppy - watched twice - still kinda lackluster for me. . . hard to believe the season is all but over - crrrrap! And season seven without Cory & Trevor??? Wonder what Karnac would predict?

cranky cheers

knockknock24

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2006, 08:22 PM »
THIS SEASON IS PISSING ME OFF... I'm watching the episodes over again and watching the first episode of this season is making me realise how mainstream this season is. Just compare season 5 and how amazing it is to how boring and dull this season is.. I want the show to change back to the old way. I've noticed that every episode in this season is too quiet (nobody is yelling, hardly getting mad, less swearing). Not many people will admit it but this season really isn't all that good. The show lacks chaos now, even Ricky is less angry. This season also doesn't have enough of the boys in it, Randy seems to be the main character in this season and it sucks... the boys aren't even in on anything together really in this season. When they were together in the other seasons it created hilarious conflict between the boys and thats what made it funny, now they are just doing little crimes by themselves. Another thing that is making this season worse is the fact that randy and lahey aren't together anymore and lahey doesn't drink. When lahey and randy both drink it makes the show so much funnier because they fight with the boys more causing more chaos. This season is just so different then the other ones and the show needs to go back to its roots because it just isn't funny as a mainstream show. I am not flaming, this is just my opinion. When Trevor announced on these boards that he was leaving the show behind one of his reasons were that he thought the show wasn't creative anymore... I didn't know what he was talking about then, but now I do
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 08:32 PM by knockknock24 »