Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Five  (Read 29533 times)

I Was Gettin Changed

Re: Season 6 Episode Five
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 09:57 PM »
See how much better the show is when JRoc is in it. That Mafakca is funny.

The rest of it, I dont get. Yeah there is still funny parts and I still love this TV show but I mean where the fuck is the rest of the main characters? Did they have budget problems? Are the actors asking for too much money now? This season doesn't hold a candle to the last 5 seasons. Pisses me off... Not even  one "WHAT IN THE FACK!"  :roll:

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40 PM »
Great episode  :6paper: "I'm not a pezamist i'm a optometrist", and Randy standing in between J-Roc's 2 "Ladies". As usual with TPB you have to watch the new episodes 2 or 3 times to be able to get everything. The flashback film from 1977 was great, Bubbles as C3PO was cool.
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.

shake

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 11:36 PM »
That was quick Truxter, good work.

As I said before I don’t need a season long storyline to enjoy a season, I like to enjoy each ep on it’s own.  For those who want a season storyline, or arc or whatever the fuck they call it, I’d say it is a sober Lahey pretending to be drunk to catch the boys doing illegal activities.  There is also the competition between him and Randy as associate trailer park supervisors.  More intrigue to come in ep six, should be interesting.

People wondered all this time why exactly Lahey was fired, now we know.  More importantly for the story now Lahey knows.

Julians_Wife

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 12:27 AM »
Interesting episode, loved Bubbles computer --- priceless. It was funny how Lahey is getting more open about his sexuality too, with all the "sexy" comments, those made me chuckle. It was also funny when the boys were having different versions of the story and as usual Ricky blames everyone else but himself LOL oh and his remark about Julian copying his costume made me chuckle too.

Moo

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 12:32 AM »
Pretty good episode.  Not one of my favorites since it was pretty heavy.  Also the whole Sarah/Randy thing seemed to come out of nowhere and then die-off anti-climaticly.

But it was funny, and when it comes down to it, that's all I really care about.   :D

Cygnus

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 12:53 AM »
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't even mind because it has to be said.

This episode blew big time.

To me, there was only 1 funny part and that was when jroc was having his convo with randy. Rest was just boring jibberish. Being a huge fan of TPB and never missing a single word that comes out of each of their mouths, it's hard for me to say that, but it's true. I hope to god that season 7 will be a little more thought out and interesting. Season 6 so far has had basically no story line whatsoever. I don't think theres a single person here who can't disagree with me on that.

That's my 2 cents anyways. Let the flaming begin.  :P

cat-dog

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 12:59 AM »
you'd better not get flamed, it's against the rules..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Ewok

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 02:22 AM »
This episode felt really long compared to the others. Bubble's computer was great and how he can actually go online with that Apple II (I think it was) is beyond me!

I enjoyed it because it really advanced the story and there were some truly hilarious scenes!

I have a feeling the last episode is something really good... I think Lahey will try to get Randy to help him in front of the police but Julian will take him hostage?

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26 AM »
Sure were big , for 10 year olds....

I loved the fact that the story was actually advanced some ...
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

SMACK

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 03:45 AM »
just got done watching it...man that was a good, fuck shit piss cockuscker. they are diving deep into a story line fuckin hard and there is only one more epp..  fuck..when he said bo-bandy and it ended and almost fell over... intense.
i'm gonna be tweaking till next sunday then imma wanna die for a while till the movie comes out. fuck..
"It's a little bit worse than it looks, so fuck it."

KarateCollie

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 06:45 AM »
Ok, so this ep was better for me, however I didn't like the way the guys seemed to feel bad for f'n up Lahey's life. I mean come on here people, it's Lahey!! Bubbles yeah, he's got more of a heart, but Ricky not taking more of the blame? That was odd! :roll:
KarateCollie

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 06:59 AM »
I thought the episode was just ok. Not that good. The weakest so far this season, sadly. but it sure had funny parts!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

hashhockey69

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 07:12 AM »
This season needs a bit of chaos, wich i hope to see in episode 6, to seal the deel. For Example in season 5 we had alot of chaos and it was good, season 3 had alot of choas ( Lahey and his jail cell) and season 3 rocked, im just saying we need something really big to happen in hte next episode.

HH69

HubbleBubble

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 07:22 AM »
Not a hilarious episode, but an informative one. It was allright.

Loved the J-roc sonogram bit, the way Randy tries to kiss Sarah pretty agressively, Trevor falling into the ditch with the barbeque...  :D

Also, another shit-oism by mr. Lehey, and a sober one! So he gets pretty scientific.

"Shit tektonics boys, two shitplates colliding together what does that create Bubbles?"
 :bubs:"I dont know mr. Lehey"
"A Shitquake"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, Ghostdog: LOVE your avatar. Shrute power!
"You mean one of those big cocksuckers out in the ocean?"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 08:45 AM »
The flashback film from 1977 was great, Bubbles as C3PO was cool.

Ricky & Julian were dressed as Wookies, right?
What was the creepy mask that they showed close up a couple of times?
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 08:46 AM »
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't even mind because it has to be said.

This episode blew big time.

To me, there was only 1 funny part and that was when jroc was having his convo with randy. Rest was just boring jibberish. Being a huge fan of TPB and never missing a single word that comes out of each of their mouths, it's hard for me to say that, but it's true. I hope to god that season 7 will be a little more thought out and interesting. Season 6 so far has had basically no story line whatsoever. I don't think theres a single person here who can't disagree with me on that.

That's my 2 cents anyways. Let the flaming begin.  :P

There is no way you'd get flamed for having a opinon. As cat-dog said.. it's agisnst the rules. I was kinda drunk last night so never really understood what the hell was going on.. LOL

~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

SMACK

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 08:51 AM »
as far a story line i think there is one. it's not the same as other seasons like freedom 35 and shit but thats cool righ wouldnt you get sick of the same shit. ive hear calttenberg say that the way he first wanted to make the show was like "one offs" he called them lik ethe simpsons or family guy style with no season arch. i think maybe thats whats goin on..tryin new tings and expanding the back story. just my opinion

peace
smack

shake

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 09:07 AM »
Season 6 so far has had basically no story line whatsoever. I don't think theres a single person here who can't disagree with me on that.

If you took the time to read the comments of other members you would see that there are some people that would disagree with you on that. 

elle*

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 09:28 AM »
I really liked that episode.  Where In The Fuck Is OscarGoldman is still my favourite episode so far this season so I guess this one is my second favourite.  Part of the reason why I liked this one so much was because of J Roc...he was really funny in this one!  My favourite lines by him were when he tells Randy sometimes he's fat, him doing the sonogram thing - "I hear chicken, cola fizzling, mustard and relish quagilating together..."  Haha he was really funny!  He had some other good lines too..
I liked Lahey's sexy talk, Trevor falling with the barbeque, Randy running at the very beginning of the episode, Ricky saying he's not a pesimistic he's an optomotrist, Lahey walking into someone's trailer pretending to be drunk knocking stuff over and falling, Sarah telling Randy she thinks he's really attractive...great episode, Bubbles was great too..I loved everything! 
 :D
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

SMACK

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2006, 09:37 AM »
i agree im gonna watchit again now

Flagon

• http://www.wagonbutterworth.com
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 09:53 AM »
I thought this one was completely unfunny.. except for randy using the ab thing.. I really wonder what the movie is going to be like.. hopefully nothing like this season...

walterx2

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2006, 10:01 AM »
I thought it was a very good episode. Filled in quite a bit of backqround and had a lot of funny moments also. All in all i'm enjoying season six so far. Can't wait until next week to see how it all turns out.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

SMACK

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 10:07 AM »
i love bubbles' computer with internet.

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 10:49 AM »
To me that episode felt like the good ol' days. I thought it was very funny. J-Roc was back teasing Randy and Lahey was using his shit metaphors. My new favourite Lahey line is now, "All you know how to do is look sexy in those goddamn uniforms."

Glad to see someone who agrees with me on this one!  I gave a big sigh of relief at the end of this episode.  The last two were disappointing, but I really enjoyed this one! Laughed my ass off, especially the scene with J ROC and Randy.  It had that classic TPB-feel to it...looks like the season may be saved!
Posted on: May 15, 2006, 12:36 PM
Ok, so this ep was better for me, however I didn't like the way the guys seemed to feel bad for f'n up Lahey's life. I mean come on here people, it's Lahey!! Bubbles yeah, he's got more of a heart, but Ricky not taking more of the blame? That was odd! :roll:

See, I thought that was typical Ricky.  You remember in season 5 when he fully knew that he started the grease fire that burned Ray's trailer, but for a few episodes he let Bubbles think that he did it with the fries.  Because you know, "that's what best friends do, they let the other one take the blame".  So I wasn't surprised at all when Ricky laid the blame entirely on Julian and Bubs, I thought it was pretty funny!
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!