Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Five  (Read 29968 times)

cat-dog

Season 6 Episode Five
« on: May 14, 2006, 07:44 PM »
dun dun dun.. 1 more to go!
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

tan

Re: Season 6 Episode Five
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 07:46 PM »
9:46...starts in 14 minutes :P just hate missing part of survivor...bllaaaahhhhh

cat-dog

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 07:49 PM »
tpb > survivor ;)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

tan

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 08:02 PM »
 ;) oh i am missing half an hour of survivor....alreeady changed the channel :roll:

besides i promised my kid i'd download the final ep of survivor cause she is at her dads right now and they don't watch that and she can't stay up till 12 so i won't miss much

and soooooooo it beginssssssssssssss :P

Posted on: May 15, 2006, 10:00 AM
:shock:  kewl bubbs gots internet in his shed....haha

Shit machine gun

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 08:24 PM »
Jroc's sonogram line - funniest thing I've ever heard.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

tan

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 08:30 PM »
well its done ...and welll....i almost regret missing half an hour of survivor  :?

Fucking Jacob

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 08:30 PM »
Wow.  I laughed at Randy using the abflex.  The rest of the episode was pretty depressing.  One more episode and this train wreck of a season is over.

Anybody want to whip around the term "classic" for this one?

hashhockey69

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 08:31 PM »
Awsome epi, alot of previous questions about lahey losing his job were answered, i loved the Randy and Sarah thing it was pretty funny, but the onlly thing that worries me is how will C and T will leave the show?

HH69

Shit machine gun

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 08:33 PM »
First half of the episode, I didn't stop laughing.  Second half was bleh.  I just don't think there's enough time in 6 episodes to do a proper storyline.  Still a funny episode.

The movie thing was a little lame.
Bubbles computer rocked.
Randy and Sarah in a tree...

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

johnnyboog

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35 PM »
Ya, I was pretty disappointed as well...hopefully next week's episode will be epic.

tan

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 08:36 PM »
oh i had a few giggles but i dunno....randy evicting that old couple broke my heart....what can i say imma chick after that it kinda ruined it for me

shake

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 08:41 PM »
Wow very informative ep.  This ep was all about the story, which is why I think it wasn’t very funny.  It was good to see J-ROC again, I thought the scene with him and T lifting Randy up by the pants was funny.  And I agree with SMG his sonogram speech was funny.

hashhockey69

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 08:42 PM »
oh i had a few giggles but i dunno....randy evicting that old couple broke my heart....what can i say imma chick after that it kinda ruined it for me

Im a guy and stil lbroke my heart, in a previous epi lahey tells them its ok so... they got fucked.
i was pretty dispointed tho

HH69

Shit machine gun

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 08:43 PM »
I can hear mustard and relish, but no heart.

I need to see this again just for that line.  It hit me like the first time I heard the Shitmachinegun line.

I HATE Conky

RumNCoke

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 08:43 PM »
To me that episode felt like the good ol' days. I thought it was very funny. J-Roc was back teasing Randy and Lahey was using his shit metaphors. My new favourite Lahey line is now, "All you know how to do is look sexy in those goddamn uniforms." Next week there's going to be a lot of loose ends to tie up.

hunnerbun

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:47 PM »
I loved this eppy.  I think it is my favorite so far this season.
I agree with RnC...it did seem like the old shows again.

Randy and the ab blaster thingy...funny! 
J-Roc and T holding Randy up...funny!

Ohhh and my new fave Randy nickname...The Randinator...hilarious!
My God...what a drunk horror show!

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 08:47 PM »
This felt more like an episode from season 5 to me; it was much more structured than the previous episodes from this season, it felt like this episode had a job to do. By this I mean that there was a clear purpose for the episode, to set up how the Boys will be caught, to explain things that have happened in the past, to set up emotional conflicts between characters. I wish this episode had occurred earlier in the season, I think that if it had that some of the people pissing & moaning about there being no structure, would have been a bit more satisfied. Although I didn't laugh as much during this episode in comparison to some of the earlier season 6 episodes doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it, it just means I appreciated it in a different way.
Personally, I liked the 'home movie' of Halloween; earlier today, I was thinking about how a 'flash back' episode could exist, & home movies was the only thing that I could think of. (I haven't been reading spoilers, so if it was already known that it would be explained by a home movie, I was unaware.
I'm glad that we got to see J ROC again, I missed him! Also, I have to say that I have really grown to respect Sarah's character; she is so strong & independent, it always feels like she could kick anybody's ass.
All for now, I have to watch the episode again later tonight!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Chantal

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 08:51 PM »
THIS is what I have been waiting for all season. This episode was really what the Trailer Park Boys is all about. It made me laugh SO much. John Dunsworth was amazing. I LOVED the scene when he went to see Ricky, Julian and Bubbles. At the start, I didn't like the sexy talk too much but it's really grown on me. It was great to hear some shit talk as well.

Best episode this season. Loved it. Can't wait to see what happens with Jim and Randy.

hunnerbun

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Ohhh and I forgot the new Rickyism...

Some people are pesticides but I consider myself an optometrist...  (not exact but I forgot the first word he used)
My God...what a drunk horror show!

knockknock24

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 08:56 PM »
I agree with many of the posts above. In some ways I liked this episode and in many ways I did not. I agree that it has more structure but it was just not that funny.. especially the second half. I mainly think the reasons for this season being kinda shitty is the fact that there is only six episodes and it is too short to have a big story. With a bigger story it just makes it all the more interesting, and having big issues also sets up the characters to be funnier and do crazier things. Not sure if it's me, but does anyone else find that this season is less chaotic then the other ones. The craziest thing that has happened was Ricky destroying Lahey's kitchen in episode four, but all of the other seasons had at least 3 relatively insane scenes per episode. This season just barely has any and I hate it.

tan

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 08:59 PM »
oh i will most definatly will hafta watch it again...there are lines that really made me laugh....randy going to bubbs for advice on sarah....the internet that was funny
  just the eviction of the old couple was just a bit harsh for me i am sure i'll recover

tan :roll:

hashhockey69

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 09:00 PM »
I agree with many of the posts above. In some ways I liked this episode and in many ways I did not. I agree that it has more structure but it was just not that funny.. especially the second half. I mainly think the reasons for this season being kinda shitty is the fact that there is only six episodes and it is too short to have a big story. With a bigger story it just makes it all the more interesting, and having big issues also sets up the characters to be funnier and do crazier things. Not sure if it's me, but does anyone else find that this season is less chaotic then the other ones. The craziest thing that has happened was Ricky destroying Lahey's kitchen in episode four, but all of the other seasons had at least 3 relatively insane scenes per episode. This season just barely has any and I hate it.

Ya theirs almost no chaos in this season i agree, i miss chaos :lol:

HH69

mark1515

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 09:01 PM »
well i missed half of that epi ill have to watch it when it comes on at 12

Fucking Jacob

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 09:10 PM »
Ohhh and I forgot the new Rickyism...

Some people are pesticides but I consider myself an optometrist...  (not exact but I forgot the first word he used)

I think it was "Some people are pezimists..." as in the candy.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 09:47 PM »
After only one viewing I think this is the best ep this season.  Great to see J-Roc back.  My two fav scenes that both made me LOL were the abflex scene and the whole scene with with Randy, R-Rock, T, and the baby mama's lol!  The shot of Randy standing between the two baby mama's was CLASSIC.  Gotta watch it again tomorrow to catch some more.