Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Four  (Read 46833 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Season 6 Episode Four
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2006, 02:02 PM »
hey where can i get those pix of me an cast

One must go and see them at an event such as the premiere party or HMV autograph session etc.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

TENFUCKINDOLLARS

« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2006, 02:40 PM »
definetly my favorite part of that episode was ricky saying:

'It was like a big light bright went on in my head'
COCK FLIPPIN' BASTARDS

cat-dog

« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2006, 04:58 PM »
I got a good laugh from "Sure I'm hungover, I'm burnt out.. but that's what being a good dad is all about.." too, there was a lot of awesome Ricky lines in this one.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2006, 07:08 PM »
i don't like it when the characters are mean to each other. part of the reason i don't like season 4 is because it just seemed like a bunch of people being mean to each other. well that and the talking puppets and all that stuff.

to me the strong points of the show are when fucked up situations lead to a strange sense of caring. mike c is a great story teller and also has the ability to add a neat childish outlook on the show. i always kind of liked that. just my opinion though.

omg MJ the talking puppet was hilarious....i see why people think its stupid or pointless but add that talking puppet to a halucinating (is that even spelled right..lol) ricky and its hilarious

tan

I totally agree, the relationship between Ricky and Conky was what made that episode my favourite ever, and I have no shame in saying that! 

It makes me sad a lil that MJ and I don't agree 'cause Trevor is another one of my fav things about TPB...in fact, my newest excuse for everything I don't wanna do is 'cause "I miss Cory!".  It's gold. Oh, and slightly off topic, but the look on Trevor's face and the little wave he gives Ricky after he tells Trevor to take the bus actually caused a single tear to run down my face   :cries:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:20 PM by blonde_riot18 »
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2006, 09:41 PM »
I got a good laugh from "Sure I'm hungover, I'm burnt out.. but that's what being a good dad is all about.." too, there was a lot of awesome Ricky lines in this one.

No doubt!
Classic Ricky line , at it's best!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2006, 10:46 PM »
It's nice to be nice :-)

"Its nice to be nice to the nice"   Capt Frank Burns 4077th M*A*S*H Korea
Sam Losco is tough on crime

Allison

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2006, 02:46 PM »
I have to admit that I didn't find this latest episode that funny - I think this is the first time I've ever said anything slightly negative about the show, so please don't attack me!   :lol: 

I watched it twice and I think the reason why I didn't like it as much was because there wasn't enough Lahey and Randy in the episode.  I found the episode a bit slow moving too. 

SMACK

« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2006, 05:03 AM »
i think all the epps this season are great. i think they have a lot more subtle humor then smash in you face humor from previous seasons. getting more in depth with characters. i really love exploding piss jugs, ive seen two the one in epp four with ray i didnt see till the second time.lol.ive read some shit about too much still cam and i dont think its right man. there have always been still moments like interviews and certain scenes like the grade ten test cyrus gets tossed out of. hi def piss jugs had alot but they were all either interviews or when that shitty channel ten was broadcasting that is suppposed to look good like a TV crew. i dont know im just stoned and tired and spouting off. much love, smack
"It's a little bit worse than it looks, so fuck it."

Sid2828

« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2006, 01:51 PM »
Feeling so left out down here in Seattle - will get home to BC just in time to see 'The Big Dirty' but will have missed all the episodes of this season.  :( I get a partial fix from reading your recaps at this link so keep it up!

Gracias....

Miss Sid2828

*I did bring my Christmas TPB's DVD and have recruited a new (female) fan....*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 01:53 PM by Sid2828 »

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2006, 01:53 PM »
Feeling so left out down here in Seattle - bad timing to come do a three month job - will get home to BC just in time to see 'The Big Dirty' but will have missed all the episodes of this season.  :( I get a partial fix from reading your recaps at this link so keep it up!

Gracias....

Miss Sid2828

*I did bring my Christmas TPB's DVD and have recruited a new (female) fan....*

That sucks!
You have no way to download them?
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Sid2828

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2006, 01:56 PM »
Hey Saucy Bastard,

No, I don't have a way to download, unfortunately. I'm staying at a place with no TV (which would be alright if it weren't for my Sunday nights) and a computer that might as well be run by a hamster (sloooooowwww dial-up).

Otherwise I would....

So, I'll keep reading these posts every week ;)

Franco

• Frankino @ The $tadium
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2006, 12:10 PM »
I jus downloaded this episode last night. Fuckn jkz man... So what Randys bangn Ted now lol...
..:: All Revolution Startz In Tha $treetz ::..

Vince The Pince

« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2006, 06:53 PM »
haha funny shit eh, Franco? Gotta love the scene where they all stop and stare at Randy and Officer Ted gettin out of the car. Too solid. lol

Tiki

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2006, 05:00 AM »
I finally got to watch this episode (no cable) Personally I like it, I found that they were doing a lot more character development, I assume this has been discussed before but it really raised my supscions again about Julian being Trins father...
In this episode the part where bubbles offers to go and pretend to be the father, then Julian steps in. The look of pride on Julians face at the science fair..

I also think that the humor has been alot more subtle, I'm really enjoying this season so far. To the people that said the writing was worse, I think you should examine the episodes more closely. Just because the plot isn't in your face dosen't mean it isn't there.. Its a more imaginative approach. It leaves your mind to fill in the blanks..

Black Mamba

« Reply #164 on: Jun 01, 2006, 10:30 PM »
Ricky destroying the kitchen, even ripping out the fucking tap and fridge, that was hilarious.

BC_ricky_BUD

« Reply #165 on: Jun 01, 2006, 11:12 PM »
2 More left after this one!!
Awesome episode ..kept u hangin' a couple times for a sec. But Bubbles afraid of chickens? Do we not remember him having a huge craving for Swiss Chalet chicken in season 4;i guess dead one's are o.k. haha the distraction chicken.

Winds of Shit

« Reply #166 on: Jun 17, 2006, 02:58 AM »
The "where the fuck is oscar goldman" episode is one of my all time favorites. I'm not really too impressed with some other episdoes from season 6 (though the last one ruled as well) that one just plain kicked ass. The idea of trinity having a chicken for a science project and it getting lost--- and thus making the boys go looking for it is the perfect combination for a classic TPB episode.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #167 on: Nov 03, 2011, 01:02 AM »
 :6paper:MVS TPB LATE NIGHT BAKE-A-THON :6paper:
    Usually, I enjoy reading these old-as-dirt threads right after watching the episode. I sometimes find somebody pointing out something I've never before noticed or coming up with an interesting theory. It's fun trying to come up with something nobody's yet pointed out instead of typing "A snake bit my cock! LOL" like 8 other people. It's fucking nerdy, but, hey, this is a fan site, right?
   But, man, what a drag to read this thread. All the negativity, name calling, yeesh.
   But on to the show...
   Guess Ricky's not planning to sleep in that sewer pipe again, what with the way he's about to rock a piss into it right before the opening credits. Love his hair of the dog wake-up with the end of his liquor bottle from the night before, too.
    Interesting to see Bubs try to blame something he did on Ricky. Guess he feels Ricky owes him one after he made Bubs believe he burned down Ray's trailer. But of course Bubs conscience can't be silenced and he fesses up eventually.
    Funny how Ricky pays no mind to Julian filling in for him as Trinity's dad.
     :6paper: :ricky: :6paper: :bubs: :6paper: :julian:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Awesome Austin

« Reply #168 on: Apr 07, 2015, 10:40 AM »
Quick question, I happen to be rewatching the entire series again, because I always see something new that I don't notice before or something. Anyway, in this particular episode, does anyone know what is up with that kid when Rick is doing is little interview bits for the show at the science fair? And to be specific I'm talking about the kid on the right because there are two of them that stand to the right of Ricky, and the far right one literally doesn't even move.
Find me on twitter @ImTheRealNoOne