Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Four  (Read 46978 times)

shit leopard

Re: Season 6 Episode Four
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2006, 07:53 PM »
with the trailer park boys they have good one and they have ones (although there haven't been that many) they go out there and they make a shoe for us to enjoy and i say thank you for this. Besides this wasn't that bad of a show. So people that critisize can either stop watching or shut the fuck up

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2006, 09:17 PM »
Let's not forget the always present theme in TPB's , family and friend's stick together, always.
That's what TPB's was about , is about, and make's it what it is.
The least we can do is try emulate that in real life :-)
Sometime's people ain't around long enough to say "sorry".

It's nice to be nice :-)

Very nicely put Ranger!

P.S. I agree with you about Conky!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

cat-dog

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2006, 09:27 PM »
So people that critisize can either stop watching or shut the fuck up

How about not?

I suggest you change your tone, that sort of attitude isn't going to fly around here.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

shake

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2006, 09:42 PM »
OMG those two kids with Ricky and the brain sign, maybe the funniest visual thing I’ve seen on the show since Randy’s perm.

Thanks to djet3k here are two screen caps...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2006, 09:52 PM »
Here's another shot of Oscar Goldman..

Funniest episode of Season 6 thus far, definitely...

lol, now I have to make a fuckin' chicken for the game. =P
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

shake

« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2006, 11:02 PM »

I didn’t like Ricky trashing the kitchen at all, just like I didn’t like it last year when he destroyed J-ROC’s stuff.  I like the likeable Ricky much more than the out of control Ricky.

The season 5 dvd has the whole thing (Ricky taking JRoc & T's shit) in an easter egg :) I was amazed at all the shit he was tossing around. Looked like some pretty decent studio gear

I just saw that scene thanks to tyrowjames' post in the Season 5 DVD thread

- Disc 1, Special Features, highlight Bloopers and Gags and hit right :
to access the Ricky/J-Roc/Tyrone "stuff repossession" scene in it's entirity.

Now I dislike that scene and "out of control" Ricky even more.  After seeing the whole scene I would have liked to have seen J-ROC and T kick the shit out of Ricky, then I would have stood up and applauded.  Funny doesn't enter into it.  (imo)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2006, 01:50 AM »

I didn’t like Ricky trashing the kitchen at all, just like I didn’t like it last year when he destroyed J-ROC’s stuff.  I like the likeable Ricky much more than the out of control Ricky.

The season 5 dvd has the whole thing (Ricky taking JRoc & T's shit) in an easter egg :) I was amazed at all the shit he was tossing around. Looked like some pretty decent studio gear

I just saw that scene thanks to tyrowjames' post in the Season 5 DVD thread

- Disc 1, Special Features, highlight Bloopers and Gags and hit right :
to access the Ricky/J-Roc/Tyrone "stuff repossession" scene in it's entirity.

Now I dislike that scene and "out of control" Ricky even more.  After seeing the whole scene I would have liked to have seen J-ROC and T kick the shit out of Ricky, then I would have stood up and applauded.  Funny doesn't enter into it.  (imo)

LOL well ofc in reall life that would suck if it happen to you , but fuck jroc stole his money!

And its satire here its fuckin hilarious imo , ricky is indeed beeing a fuckin dicktree :)

To each his own :) I like laughing with people who act like an asshole (cyrus???).. Its a part of the character, thats his way of handeling things, not smart enough to talk it out..
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

cat-dog

« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2006, 11:27 AM »
Ya, I agree with Dieter.. J-ROC & T would have had no right to kick the shit outta Ricky.. in fact they should be glad he trashed their stuff instead of kickin the shit outta both of them for gankin' his money.. they knew full well that C&T's money was for the boys. Doesn't really give them a leg to stand on.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

trevor

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2006, 12:09 PM »
i don't like it when the characters are mean to each other. part of the reason i don't like season 4 is because it just seemed like a bunch of people being mean to each other. well that and the talking puppets and all that stuff.

to me the strong points of the show are when fucked up situations lead to a strange sense of caring. mike c is a great story teller and also has the ability to add a neat childish outlook on the show. i always kind of liked that. just my opinion though.

tan

« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2006, 12:18 PM »
i don't like it when the characters are mean to each other. part of the reason i don't like season 4 is because it just seemed like a bunch of people being mean to each other. well that and the talking puppets and all that stuff.

to me the strong points of the show are when fucked up situations lead to a strange sense of caring. mike c is a great story teller and also has the ability to add a neat childish outlook on the show. i always kind of liked that. just my opinion though.

omg MJ the talking puppet was hilarious....i see why people think its stupid or pointless but add that talking puppet to a halucinating (is that even spelled right..lol) ricky and its hilarious

tan

Shit machine gun

« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2006, 12:31 PM »
Along with the Conky theme, We should have an icon on our profile that basically says yay or nay to Conky.  That way I'll know who are my friends and who likes conky.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2006, 12:44 PM »

A mean talking puppet at that ha ha.  A good example of that meanness is in Season 5, when Ricky rips Trevor's pants off.  There are some outtakes from that scene in the extras on the DVD.  You point out that Barrie Dunn shows up just when it is time to shoot that scene.  "Coincidence" replys Dunn just like Ray said about the missing $60 ha ha.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2006, 12:46 PM »
I still think that the conky ep is filled with classic quotes and situations.. puppet or not

and no i don't hate conky , just something they tried, they cant be all hits.. it wasn't that bad to me! not as bad as Trevor not wanting to shoot Julians gun is it?

And what would the show be without Lahey and Ricky not hating each other fuckin things up for each other? Like when Ricky fucked up lahey and randys camping trip.. cant help to laugh with it. OFC in REAL life that would be funny but this is a fuckin satire about not the smartest people and funny as fuck! :) just my 2 cents Think its awesome in a way too that people love the show for different reasons, i like both, the dum asshole fighting aspect and the family value in the park.

And way to steal the show last sunday MJ Fuckin laughed my ass off!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:52 PM by Djet3k »
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

cat-dog

« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2006, 12:46 PM »
Along with the Conky theme, We should have an icon on our profile that basically says yay or nay to Conky.  That way I'll know who are my friends and who likes conky.

THIS IS POSSIBLE :)

and yes, the conky ep is indeed filled with classic quotes/situations/performances (and a nod to cuckoo's nest!) - I personally just think the puppet was a bit out of place, even though it was a huge part of the storyline which led to a lot of the classic stuff. It's more or less a moot point though, and will forever be the great divide with the fans I think.

shake, that scene was too funny :)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2006, 12:47 PM »

wow great idea! :p

Shit machine gun

« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Do it up C-D.  I was thinking a pic of conky either with the red line through it or just him.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2006, 12:55 PM »

and yes, the conky ep is indeed filled with classic quotes/situations/performances (and a nod to cuckoo's nest!) - I personally just think the puppet was a bit out of place, even though it was a huge part of the storyline which led to a lot of the classic stuff. It's more or less a moot point though, and will forever be the great divide with the fans I think.

Yeah your right its a part of  "the conky fan war" of 2004
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 01:02 PM by Djet3k »

cat-dog

« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2006, 12:57 PM »
Do it up C-D.  I was thinking a pic of conky either with the red line through it or just him.
For now it'll be simple, to add a pic or anything I'll have to do some manual edits to the code.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;sa=forumProfile

should take you to the page where you can pick. it's near the bottom, above the map.

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2006, 01:08 PM »
SMG, prepare to kick me to the curb.  ;)

Oh and to stay on topic...I LOVED episode 4!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 01:09 PM by Dirty Dancin »
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

Julians_Wife

« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2006, 01:15 PM »

awesome CD ......... I love Conky that was a wicked episode and great idea SMG.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2006, 01:16 PM »
Sorry can't talk to you or DD, the conky thing.

I HATE Conky

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2006, 01:24 PM »

Well, it was good while it lasted. You should be receiving your complimentary DD IS DEAD TO ME t-shirt in 7-10 business days.
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

shake

« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2006, 01:35 PM »
Let's not forget the Conky poll.  A lot of people that don't like Conky didn't vote there.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=2231.0

jlynn

« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2006, 01:43 PM »
hey where can i get those pix of me an cast

Shit machine gun

« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2006, 01:45 PM »

Well, it was good while it lasted. You should be receiving your complimentary DD IS DEAD TO ME t-shirt in 7-10 business days.

Are you sure we didn't date before?  Don't worry DITR, we're hours apart.

I HATE Conky