Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Four  (Read 46762 times)

knockknock24

Re: Season 6 Episode Four
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 08:53 PM »
I think tonight's episode was the best out of this season so far. When Ricky started smashing all of Lahey's kitchen appliances I started laughing my ass off. I found Trevor was hilarious in this episode, it's too bad that Trevor and Corey are gone after season six. I found Ray was also very funny in this episode just because he was drunk and trying to act all smart. I agree with earlier replys that Bubble's character development is getting a little crazy. He is almost starting to sound insane. My only other complaint is where in the fuck is J to the R-O-C?!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 08:54 PM by knockknock24 »

tan

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 08:58 PM »
SPOILER
maybe this is the setup of events that will land the boys in jail somehow.

EPISODE 5 : Halloween 1977

SYNOPSIS : Mr. Lahey discovers video footage proving the Ricky, Julian and Bubbles got him fired from his job as a police officer nearly 20 years ago.

OMF they got him fired.....like over 20 years ago...they would of been like what 12 - 13 years old can't wait to see how that plays out

tan
Posted on: May 08, 2006, 10:54 AM
:lol: i really don't see bubbs character as crazy at all...he's got his kittyland going.....so what he has a fear of chickens.....it happens...i have actually alot of fears ..too many actually and probably most of ya wouldn't of even imagine i was a big chicken shit....and that is why i have no problem with it......its something that embarassed him so never spoke of it.....totally a real life happening and that is why i like the show unpredictable yet possible  :lol:

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 08:59 PM »
Yes, and i hear the show will have some flashbacks...
I'm surprised the documentry crew was around when they were 12 and 13, but whatever.   :shock:
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 09:01 PM »
I have been avoiding spoilers & would appreciate if anyone decides to post something like what's coming up in a future episode that they label their post as a 'spoiler' at the top so anyone skipping spoilers know to avoid reading it.

I need to watch this episode again, I'm sure I missed quite a few things.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

shake

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 09:05 PM »
I have been avoiding spoilers & would appreciate if anyone decides to post something like what's coming up in a future episode that they label their post as a 'spoiler' at the top so anyone skipping spoilers know to avoid reading it.

I need to watch this episode again, I'm sure I missed quite a few things.

Good point Melba, I modified those posts and put SPOILER at the top.

soundrocks

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2006, 09:06 PM »
Hey,
anyone got it available for me to download?

thanks

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2006, 09:12 PM »
Hey,
anyone got it available for me to download?

thanks

Yikes, it's only been a half hour. Give it some time. And then check http://www.torrentspy.com/
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2006, 09:12 PM »
I just finished watching the ep [recorded it].  Funny stuff - I was ROFLMAO when Ricky was trashing Barb's kitchen when he thought Lahey kidnapped the chicken.  Lots of funny stuff in the background as usual - gotta watch it a few more times to get them all.  All in all a good ep IMHO.

RumNCoke

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2006, 09:19 PM »
Looks like I'm going to be the lone negative voice here. I'm glad it's a short season because, just like last year, I'm not finding it funny. I don't expect TPB to have a sophisticated plot, but I'd like something that marginally resembles one. S1 was about getting their grow-op back in operation, S2 was about Freedom 35, S3 was about the cruise, S4 was about growing and selling the mutant weed, and S5 was about hiding and selling Cyrus' hash. What the hell is this season about? Nothing. Sure there's Julian's real estate plans but that's barely been developed. As someone pointed out it's just a bunch of random, and I'll say mediocre, episodes slapped together. A show of this nature can't have a long run, and I think we're seeing the evidence of that now. Can any of you honestly tell me that you're finding these newer episodes as funny and as satisfying as the episodes of seasons 1 to 3? :roll:

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Good point Melba, I modified those posts and put SPOILER at the top.

Thanks Shake!!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2006, 09:23 PM »
Hey RNC, check out my post in the topic on S6 storyline to get my views on what's happened in S6 in general.  FWIW, Julian playing Trin's dad at school was classic and Ricky did MUCH better than I thought he would do at the Science Fair lol!

tan

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 09:31 PM »
everyone has different likes and dislikes...i myself was not enjoying it much at first cause i personally watch this show for a laugh not a story or a plot......i was missing ricky fuck ups....and tonight cures my loneliness......i loved ricky in tonight eps...so i am happy

shake

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2006, 09:32 PM »
My highlights:

Ricky rolling around in the sewer pipe.

I thought Ray was hilarious in this one, in almost every scene he was in.  Might be my fav Ray ep ever.

Trevor:  So uh, did you ever get beat up by a girl Ray?
Ray: No.

Ray:  I gotta be honest I don't know anything about tracking chickens I just did it for the free liquor.

The scene where Lahey discovers the chicken.

Trevor:  "Mr. Lahey Julian's out here lifting weights with his shirt off and he want you to come out and have a drink with him". 

Lahey comes right out ha ha, I guess Trevor is not always stupid.

OMG those two kids with Ricky and the brain sign, maybe the funniest visual thing I've seen on the show since Randy's perm.

I didn't like Ricky trashing the kitchen at all, just like I didn't like it last year when he destroyed J-ROC's stuff.  I like the likeable Ricky much more than the out of control Ricky.
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2011, 06:26 AM by shake »

tan

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2006, 09:39 PM »
My highlights:

Ricky rolling around in the sewer pipe.

I thought Ray was hilarious in this one, in almost every scene he was in.  Might be my fav Ray ep ever.

Trevor:  So uh, did you ever get beat up by a girl Ray?
Ray: No.

Ray:  I gotta be honest I don’t know anything about tracking chickens I just did it for the free liquor.

The scene where Lahey discovers the chicken.

Trevor:  "Mr. Lahey Julian’s out here lifting weights with his shirt off and he want you to come out and have a drink with him".  

Lahey comes right out ha ha, I guess Trevor is not always stupid.

OMG those two kids with Ricky and the brain sign, maybe the funniest visual thing I’ve seen on the show since Randy’s perm.

I didn’t like Ricky trashing the kitchen at all, just like I didn’t like it last year when he destroyed J-ROC’s stuff.  I like the likeable Ricky much more than the out of control Ricky.

i don't like it when ricky destroys things either but i like the little parts where he chucks things like his garbage parts he is picking up ....or when he throws garbage bags or even when he was chucking the grocery bins.....one always bounces back at thim and lands right back in his hands for the next throw.....those i don't mind the trailer trashing was a bit too much...

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2006, 09:41 PM »
I kinda liked Ricky trashin the trailer as it is just so "out there" lol!  The way he plowed into Randy's bike again with the Shitmobile was classic Ricky as well.

DougJI

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2006, 09:42 PM »
"My cock got bit by a snake."

Was there really any point in that at all? It seemed tacked on and pointless to me. It didn't feel right. Now Trevor suggesting to suck the poison out was hilarious, but the "my cock got bit by a snake." Well he didnt seem in much pain and it didn't have a real good vibe around it.

I like this season more than season 5. Anyone notice the "You're sorry Ricky?" from Lahey? Might be leading into something.

Also, Ricky tends to get pissed and trash stuff all the time, it isn't a "new" Ricky.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 09:43 PM by DougJI »
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

Music is entertainment. The more you put yourself into it, the more of you comes out in it.

tan

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2006, 09:47 PM »
found the first ep 4 link...hoping its the right out though sometimes people type things wrong downloading it now

here's the link

http://www.mininova.org/tor/303589

i'll also confirm once its done

tan

BeefJerky

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2006, 09:52 PM »
For me that whole snake bite thing was all about Ray's line to Ricky.

Ray:  What, you think you're the only guy to have his dick bit by a snake?

That is classic shit.  That line says so much about Ray and Ricky, and demonstrates the shit-apple theory to perfection.  I agree with the fellow who said this was the best Ray episode, the man in the chair represented today.

hashhockey69

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2006, 09:53 PM »
found the first ep 4 link...hoping its the right out though sometimes people type things wrong downloading it now

here's the link

http://www.mininova.org/tor/303589

i'll also confirm once its done

tan

Thx tan im Dling it right now hopes it a good 1.

HH69

tan

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2006, 09:55 PM »
downloading a bit slow to what i am used to but there is only one seeder so imma leave it on to seed after its done to help spread the laughs :P

Roger Clemente

• http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2006, 11:10 PM »
Something is definately up with Trevor....loving Ricky....talking about sucking the poison out of his cock....the mushroom (that was actually quite shaped like a cock!)...

That woman seriously hated Trevor.

I laughed at the shot of Lahey just staring at the chicken.

Boy did Ricky ever go to town on Lahey's trailer.

The last act of the show is FILLED with Rickyisms.  I laughed at everyone of them.
A man's gotta eat.

Arlene

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2006, 11:34 PM »
best line yet...ya can still hook a girl up, ya know what im sayin...BEST ONE YET!
a
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

Vancouver

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2006, 11:50 PM »
awwww I loved that eppy! Im a big chicken fan. I loved the Lahey/chicken bit, when the chicken jumps on the back of the chair (after Lahey's like "lay here and have a rest") and the chickens clucking, and Lahey says "cluckcluck yourself" HAAAAA!
Also right at the beginning a great Rickyism "I got lots of responcibles now..."
I also didn't like the Ricky trashin the trailer, and neither did Bubs, his little sad face.
As per usual, LOVED Trevor. That Rush shirt he had on is the same one he's selling on Ebay...
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

gimmeanR

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2006, 11:52 PM »
For me that whole snake bite thing was all about Ray's line to Ricky.

Ray:  What, you think you're the only guy to have his dick bit by a snake?

That is classic shit.  That line says so much about Ray and Ricky, and demonstrates the shit-apple theory to perfection.  I agree with the fellow who said this was the best Ray episode, the man in the chair represented today.

Another example of the SAT(Shit Apple Theory) : Trinity's Helix jacket
My fuck does it ever get you some drunk.

Vancouver

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2006, 11:59 PM »
o yeah for sure gimme, and she totally made a point of turning so that we were SURE to see it LOL!!
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!