Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Three  (Read 44927 times)

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Re: Season 6 Episode Three
« Reply #25 on: Apr 30, 2006, 09:14 PM »
Randy Sucked his gut in and he looks extra hairy :):):)

Great Episode  :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper:
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: Apr 30, 2006, 10:50 PM »
I thought it was good! Some real funny parts. Randy running after Lahey in the car, the two dozen squares, when Bubbles said "I may as well just go back to haulin carts."
LOL!

The interaction between "Jimmy" and Ray was great. Why do you suppose he ended up telling everyone he was living at the dump?

Still missing the old camera work, but I enjoyed the episode.

I'm Steve Rogers.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Roger Clemente

• http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx
« Reply #27 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:08 PM »
"Take a minute to get yourself together, bud.  I'm Steve Rogers."

:ricky: "One man's garbage is a man-good's ungarbage!"

:bubs: "The ironic thing is now I gotta piss!"

Anyone notice one of the piss jugs Lahey hauled away had some sort extra dark brown piss in it?  I wonder what the hell that was.

Randy eating almost two dozen sqaures.

I cringed when the second piss jug Ricky tossed in the street burst.

Sarah and Lucy getting stoned again.

I love how much of a deal was made that the broadcast was in High Definition and EVERYONE in the park (plus Ray) has the shittiest TV's possible.

Is it just me or does Julian only have one scene in the entire episode plus a very brief appearance at the very end?

Also, does Bubbles ever actually tell Steve Rogers what his name is?
A man's gotta eat.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #28 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:13 PM »
I liked when some one (most likely Ricky) threw a piss jug at Lahey when he drove away :lol:
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

the beav

« Reply #29 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:17 PM »
 :ricky:Come down to Kittyland, Bubbles'll look after your cat...bigtime.

:bubs:*sniffle sniffle*...I will.   :lol:

....and I think it was Bubs who chucked the pissjug into the street.  I cringed and said "eww" when I seen that as well. :lol:

I wonder what revenge Ray will wage on Jimmy for his betrayal?

I loved how Bubbles was explaining to Ricky how the Hi-Def works and then says "look how much clearer it is"...on his little black and white. :lol:
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Canuckguy

« Reply #30 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:23 PM »
I thought Cory and Trevor were at their prime in this ep :rofl:

Great season so far, too bad its so short  :(

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #31 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:29 PM »
I knew Julian would be excluded when he said he was going to lay low.  :( I like Julian, he should be in it all the time.  :julian:
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #32 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:39 PM »
http://www.torrentportal.com/details/495166/Trailer-Park-Boys.torrent?id=495166&nothing=Trailer-Park-Boys.torrent

I THINK that this torrent is 603, I'm not sure yet.. but anyone really desperate should give it a try, I am :)

- Mitch in Alabama
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

tan

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 12:21 AM »
3 seeders and 277 peers good luck on that one....lol

i watched it....i did laugh.....bubbs almsot made me cry at the end....the bursting piss jug was gross ....actually they can lay off the piss jugs now....2 eps of piss jugs is too many.....and if this was one of the 4 JP said it would the best work yet.....he was wrong...i didn't care for it.....i dont mind the camera being still me though.....i get motion sickness easy...haha ...but i just don't  get the same feel as the other season so far anyways....i am still gona download the eps for now and watch the shit outta them one thing i learned about this show is the more ya watch em the more ya pick up on things ya missed before

still my fav show and remain loyal....just not enjoying it as much

*****LOVE bubbs face at the first when he comes outta his shed and sees the garbage****

tan
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:28 AM by tan »

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 01:51 AM »
I got it in less than an hour, Tan.. great episode! OMG, Poor Bubbs! We're gonna open kitty land love center in the virtual park and it will be awesome! =)
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Super-double-bunk-B-que

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 02:24 AM »
Fuck, thanks for the assist on that one Mitch, I couldnt find that mahfuckuh anywhere. Then I had to check the org to see what the Canucks were saying... and now Im about 20min to go. I managed to tiptoe through this thread without getting without reading much about this one . 18min 20sec now...Thanks
"We're about to sail into a shit storm Randy, so you'd
better haul in the jib before it gets covered with
shit!"

Ms Vee

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 02:25 AM »
`I also noticed that there was very little of Julian.  And I agree that there were too many piss jugs.

Sam Losco

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 03:05 AM »
Why does the park look so different in this episode?  It just seems a lot more barren and out in the middle of nowhere, is it because of the weather changing (and thus less light)?

I think they have made a big mistake changing from the mocku/documentary style to a now pretty much just regular sitcom style of camera work.  Without the documentary style camera work, the frequent interview scenes don't make any sense stylistically and give the show a disjointed, unnatural feel. 

Still enjoyed it, although this episode took a while to build up.  Was it more or was this episode shorter than usual, though?  It seemed to go by really quickly.  Anyway, mostly I enjoyed imagining what the repercussions in the next episodes will be.  I don't see how they can wrap this up in three more episodes, but I have a feeling Lahey is going back to jail. :)
I only heard of one guy getting shot twice in one day in unrelated incidents, and he was a REAL dick.

KarateCollie

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 06:08 AM »
I'll have to agree with the rest of you, that this season is sorta strange. Hardly saw Julian in this one. Even Ricky wasn't really a big character in this ep. Enough of Randy and Barb already. Boo, last night's show sucked, but still my favorite show on TV. I like when Ricky Julian and Bubbles are the main characters and everyone else are extras. That's just my opinion though. Too many main characters and things will go to shit. Is it just me, and I hate to say this, but could things be not so sunny in Sunnyvale? I mean with different cast members contracts and stuff like that. I'm beginning to see why some of the cast are leaving to pursue other projects.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:13 AM by KarateCollie »
KarateCollie

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 07:50 AM »
just watched and thought it started a bit slow but once the reporter arived the ep started getting funnier by the second imo. The ending was sooo hilarious! Did anyone else notice that Julian drops his glass during the fight?

And bubbles crying in the last scene, i soo had to rewind that last fight
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

hashhockey69

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2006, 08:35 AM »
AWSOME episode, my favorite of the 3 so far, the fight was awsome. Thx Mitch for the link, and the Park looks different because they made their own.

HH69

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2006, 08:51 AM »
Wow! Some very polar opinions on this episode! I'm with Shake on this one, I loved it! I thought it was hilarious; I laughed out loud several times (heck, I even slapped my knee a couple of times). I found Julian's 'uneasyness' with how Lahey is constantly coming on to him (Julian said he even tried to kiss him!) really funny. It is too bad that Julian wasn't in this episode much, but it didn't bother me much, maybe because I'm more of a Ricky girl.
I really felt sorry for Ray, he's so isolated & lonely that he's inviting Lahey to sit with him & watch TV? That's pretty sad. I wonder how Ray will get back at Lahey for embarrassing him on TV? There's something I'm not sure about, is Ray wearing a prison shirt? I noticed his shirt has a number on the left breast, but I'll have to rewatch the episode to know for sure.
I like how Ricky actually has more than one shirt in this season! It makes him far less grubby. So, Ricky believes that people who would buy his garbage would also have cats? Poor Bubbles has to share his space with all that crap! But why is it that we have kitty land but have not actually seen any kitties? I would love to see some cats enjoying 'mouse town' (I think that's the name of the attraction); actually I would just love to see Bubbles being Bubbles & just taking care of a cat period!
Cory & Trevor were pretty funny this episode; they unknowingly reveal their illegal items at the 'Conveniants' store & then Sarah comes in & says they don't sell single cigarettes for 65 cents! It's still strange seeing Cory working without Trevor (or vice versa), but at least Cory seemed better adjusted to it in this episode than Trevor in the previous episode.
The piss jugs were making me cringe, but I think that is their purpose. I noticed, & someone mentioned earlier, that there were a few jugs with really dark looking liquid, that was quite troubling. It probably doesn't mean anything on the show, but I think if you have piss that colour, you definitely have something wrong with you!
The fancier camera work didn't bother me as much this episode & I liked all the interviews.

Why does the park look so different in this episode?  It just seems a lot more barren and out in the middle of nowhere, is it because of the weather changing (and thus less light)?

The set is located kind of on the top of a hill & there's really not much directly around it; there's a large compound that they have used as the prison, mental institution & for various other scenes smack dab in the middle of the trailer park, so they shoot scenes mostly looking from the centre out. Because there isn't anything around the park, all you see is the trees, lakes & nothingness that surrounds the set.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

KarateCollie

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006, 09:00 AM »
Although it wasn't my favorite ep, I did like Sarah's "Cigs for 65 cents" add. That was funny! I think my biggest problem is all the Randy and Barb stuff. I didn't miss Barb last season, so to have her back so much this season is odd. Perhaps she'll hook up with Ray and then she'll be Ricky's new Step Mom-who-he's-banged-before !! hehe now that would be funny.
KarateCollie

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2006, 09:22 AM »
Can anyone quote me the exact lines lahey says after Julian said hes tired of his shit.

Hes talking into the camera about his observation.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2006, 09:41 AM »
Hope this helps D:

Lahey: Suspect acted suspiciously. Was beligerent, sexy & acted as if he had something to hide. Surveilance terminated.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 09:50 AM »
Thnx melba! i thought he said sexy beligerent witch looked like an odd combination to me. But its looked Sexy, beligerent.. LMAO!

shake

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2006, 09:52 AM »
Did anyone else notice that Julian drops his glass during the fight?

Yes he spills all his drink and in the next scene, supposedly a few seconds later, he has a full drink again ha ha.

shake

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 09:55 AM »
Some of the highlights for me include:

Cory and Trevor calling Steve Rodgers, they could barely contain their excitement.  I agree with  CG they were great in this episode.   Yeah that is cool John Gladstone that Clattenburg had his own cable show.

Julian complaining about Lahey’s “sexy talk”.

Randy running to get the phone and assuming Steve Rodgers was Ricky.

Randy running after Lahey’s car.

Bubbles describing Ray in the dump:  “Seagulls pooping on him, old dump bugs licking at him when he is trying to sleep”

Everything about the TV interviews was hilarious.

Bubbles getting excited about meeting Rodgers.

Ricky called his business “Ricky’s used shit” on TV and the bee attack.

Sarah saying to Lucy about Ricky when they see him fucking up on TV “That is the father of your child”.  Maybe that is the writers trying to tell the fans not to spend so much time wondering if Julian is really Trin’s father.

These ones from RC.

"Take a minute to get yourself together, bud.  I'm Steve Rogers."

:bubs: "The ironic thing is now I gotta piss!"

Randy eating almost two dozen sqaures.

Sarah and Lucy getting stoned again.

I love how much of a deal was made that the broadcast was in High Definition and EVERYONE in the park (plus Ray) has the shittiest TV's possible.

ILoveLucy

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2006, 10:10 AM »
That episode was a classic.  I have not laughed so hard for a long time.  John Dunsworth seems to have been given season 6 to play the pricipal character.  His exit from the scene where he buys the stolen nails from Julian was hilarious.  Julian is talking and you see Lahey drive by in the background with the bottle tilted way up in his mouth.  I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.  Way to go TPB! 

The only scene that REALLY fell flat for me was the one that opened with a tight shot on the ringing phone in Randy's trailer and then Randy comes walking into the scene down the hallway.  It looked completely contrived and out of place in TPB and is a total cliche from every bad movie that you have ever seen.  Otherwise an outstanding episode with some great comedy from Lahey, Ray, and Bubbles.