Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Three  (Read 46944 times)

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
Re: Season 6 Episode Three
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2006, 05:13 PM »
Someone should goto the set and see if they can find a piss jug and take a drink and see what's really in them. I'm guessing apple juice.

If it really is piss, sorry about that.

I'm more curious what's in the bright orange ones  :?
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!

aK

« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2006, 09:18 PM »
i was just wondering if anyone knows how many episodes are in season 6? :-s and if you do know, can you tell me  :)
J Ta The R-o-c Back Up In This Maaa!

elle*

« Reply #177 on: May 12, 2006, 09:34 PM »
i was just wondering if anyone knows how many episodes are in season 6? :-s and if you do know, can you tell me  :)

There are 6 episodes in Season 6 my friend.
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Cygnus

« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2006, 03:06 AM »
Someone should goto the set and see if they can find a piss jug and take a drink and see what's really in them. I'm guessing apple juice.

If it really is piss, sorry about that.

I'm more curious what's in the bright orange ones  :?

LMAO! Yeah, I noticed that theres all different colors. I mean, I know piss is usually more clearer than pure yellow at times, but orange/orangish red? I cracked right up when I saw those jugs. Makes no sense how someone can have Orange piss, but hey, It doesn't have to make sense for me to find it hilarious.

Black Mamba

« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2006, 04:59 AM »
The piss jugs! It’s the way of the road, those piss jugs. I couldn’t stop laughing when Bubbles emerges from his shed and finds Ricky dumping all of his used shit into Bubbles kitty center. Than he picks up a piss jug and hurls it onto the road and it explodes.

Another great part was when Lahey arrives with some junk for Ricky and the conversation that followed with Ricky throwing the piss jug at Lahey while he speeds away. Great stuff!

RockJ

« Reply #180 on: Jun 14, 2006, 05:02 PM »
HD Piss Jugs is slowly becomming my favorite episode.  Many may discount this as a filler, but there is so much going on in this episode that actually makes sense.
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

Stone of Love

« Reply #181 on: Jun 15, 2006, 09:45 PM »
Since this episode is now one of my all time favorites, I'll make this the site of my first post!

Just read the whole thread, and learned quite a bit about the show that I did not know.

First, if this isn't funnier than Conky, I don't know what is.  (and Conky ruled)
Bubbles at the end, "there's not usually drunk guys with piss jugs here"  I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard.  Since the season is now over, I guess its ok to say that my thought was that this season was setting up the Movie.  But I've read here that the movie was shot before these episodes.  Not sure that that matters....  Just a thought.

It seems to me that this season didn't have a "true" storyline.  But we did learn why Leahy lost his job with the police.  Not that the lack of a main storyline bothered me, I just love to watch these characters.  Some of the best ever.  I know if I was forced to pick a favorite, I'm not sure that I could.

And to MJ/Trevor.  Dude, don't sell yourself short.  TBP's wouldn't be as funny without the Corey and Trevor characters.   I'm real sorry to read that you didn't care for the "treated like dogs" portion of the story.  Cuz I thought that was brilliant.  Maybe its because I am from a small town, and I know guys you could claim that Ricky and Julian are modeled after.  But the satire that comes from these guys and their relationships is just fucking perfect.  Sure these characters are an exaggeration of reality, but thats why we love them.  If they were REAL people you couldn't love them.   

I understand why your leaving, I'm sure I wouldn't like the "Hollywood" scene either.

Good luck to you in what ever you do!

As for this version of Sunnyvale (is that one word or two?)  The ever changing landscape that is the park is one of my favorite parts of the show.

I will also add, I had seen every episode via Bit Torrent.  I watched every season twice before I was able to purchase the DVD's.  Work took me to Ottawa a month ago, and I bought all five seasons and I am now enjoying the extra's!  (I'm from Michigan and got into the Boys via a friend who found them on BBC America)

Can't wait for the Movie.

Rock on,

rob

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #182 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:34 AM »
EARLY MORNING STONED BIBLE PIMP TPB BAKE A THON
    It's too bad things went so badly for Steve Rogers. He coulda came back to profile the Dirty Burger.
    Love how an overturned shopping cart can qualify as a "land" of mice. :6paper: :bubs:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then