Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Three  (Read 45549 times)

Drunk_As_Fuck

Re: Season 6 Episode Three
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2006, 09:40 PM »
I felt sorry for Ray when Lahey busted him on live tv.  I was thinkin' this must play into the plot line somehow I don't think MC would include it only to make Lahey look like a dick,  BTW - I'm watchin' the ep live again on Showcase right now.   I'm NOT Steve Rogers :).

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2006, 10:02 PM »
I'm really sorry to say this but I've been very disappointed in the season so far.It's just not working for me at all.Something is missing and I really hope it gets better soon.It's just not all that funny and so far doesn't even come close to the magic that the TPB's as shown again and again in the past.
  Also would like to know why Julien is such a small character in the first three episodes.Put him with Ricky for God's sake!

Not enough Conky.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2006, 10:05 PM »
You hit the nail on the head BK...we need more fawkin Conky! ;)
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

Fucking Jacob

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2006, 10:12 PM »
I know this is a TPB fan site (and I am a fan too), but there are way too many people here who seem to be watching season 6 through rose-coloured glasses. :loveeyes:

If you ask me, S6E3 was the worst TPB episode ever and S6 is quickly shaping up to be the worst season ever.  :(  Ricky acting like Ricky doesn't mean shit if there isn't a quality storyline underneath.  What is this season about anyway?

Three weeks ago I was sad to hear that S7 might be the last one.  If the next 3 episodes are anything like the first 3, ending the series now is the right move.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2006, 10:14 PM »
 :shock:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2006, 10:19 PM »
awsome cause getting it off the site that buddy gave me isnt working

A higher quality version should be up here in the next couple days as well...

http://www2.digitaldistractions.org:8080/torrents.php?showid=tpb

I uploaded a good version to my site, posted it on the last page, but here is the link again
http://www.trailerparkboysblog.com/TPBs6e3.zip

digitaldistractions has it now:

http://www2.digitaldistractions.org:8080/torrents/Trailer%20Park%20Boys%20-%20S06E03%20-%20High%20Definition%20Piss%20Jugs.torrent

P.S.
IMHO This is a great season so far 
:6paper: :6paper: :6paper:

"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

i_of_the_sh*ticane

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2006, 04:04 AM »
Melba, the impression I got was that Ray was feeling very akward that Lahey had turned up at the dump and was offering him a seat just as a matter of course, hoping that - and knowing that - lahey would never sit down with him.. He wasn't being lonely, just akward... ??

Shit machine gun

« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2006, 07:28 AM »
I know this is a TPB fan site (and I am a fan too), but there are way too many people here who seem to be watching season 6 through rose-coloured glasses. :loveeyes:

If you ask me, S6E3 was the worst TPB episode ever and S6 is quickly shaping up to be the worst season ever.  :(  Ricky acting like Ricky doesn't mean shit if there isn't a quality storyline underneath.  What is this season about anyway?

Three weeks ago I was sad to hear that S7 might be the last one.  If the next 3 episodes are anything like the first 3, ending the series now is the right move.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it's wrong. :lol:

I like this season.  I don't want to see the same fucking shit jokes and dope schemes every season.  That's why I got the DVD's.  We'll see how it goes I guess.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2006, 08:17 AM »
Melba, the impression I got was that Ray was feeling very akward that Lahey had turned up at the dump and was offering him a seat just as a matter of course, hoping that - and knowing that - lahey would never sit down with him.. He wasn't being lonely, just akward... ??

Yeah, I see what you mean.
(I still think he's lonely)  :)
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

i_of_the_sh*ticane

« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2006, 08:55 AM »
yeh, probably still lonely - still, he's got the dump bugs for company..  :shock:

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2006, 09:00 AM »
 :lol:
Yeah, licking him while he's sleeping!
Gives all new meaning to 'Don't let the bedbugs bite!'
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Inflatable Elvis

High Defenision Piss Jugs on Google Video
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2006, 11:32 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted.. i've seen a few other places where you can download the video if you missed.. but i will give you the one i found

Pretty good quility
High Defenision Piss Jugs - Google Video

« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 11:35 AM by Inflatable Elvis »
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

cocoax

• transfiction films
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2006, 12:22 PM »
Cory and Trevor don't make sense and get way to much screen time. 

You don't have to worry about that anymore do you?...

Shit machine gun

« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2006, 12:33 PM »
I think he's just upset that Jroc's only been in 2 scenes so far.  C&T are the cheezewhiz that holds the 2 slices of white bread together. 

Have to cancel IWGC's store credit at the convenents store.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2006, 12:35 PM »

Not only do I not agree with the original statement your response makes me sad :(.  I always looked forward to seeing what Ricky and Julian would get you guys into and how Sarah was going to freak out when she found out about it - I'm gonna miss that big time :(.  Guess I better savour the next 3 eps.

Sam Losco

« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2006, 12:57 PM »

I don't understand.  Please don't tell me you guys are out for Season 7!!!  Because that would totally suck.

For my money, Corey and Trevor are the main thing holding Season 6 together so far.  You guys are doing a bang-up job as usual.
I only heard of one guy getting shot twice in one day in unrelated incidents, and he was a REAL dick.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2006, 01:04 PM »
I don't understand.  Please don't tell me you guys are out for Season 7!!!  Because that would totally suck.

Yup - tis the last season for Cory and Trevor and that DOES totally suck :(

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2006, 03:18 PM »

I am loving the Cory and Trevor scenes this season. Both of them are doing an amazing job in all the scenes they do, alone and together. I love Cory's line from this episode, "Get outta here, you smell like cheesies!"
And Trevor, "Well, can we do it again and we'll talk about the legal stuff like Air Freshener and -"
The Cory and Trevor scenes in season 6 would have to be some of my favorite ones of those two so far and they are some of the funniest things this season.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

trevor

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2006, 03:28 PM »
a lot of people are under the impression that TPB is a free for all improv clinic. the show is scripted and to some extent the "actors" do have to work within the boundaries of these scripts. i can't speak for anyone else but for me around season 3 the show became predictable and boring like a sit com. i'm not really an actor but as an actor it's hard to take something like 10 episodes of being treated like a dog and turn that into a performance that means anything. i'm sorry that some people don't enjoy C&T but please believe me when i say that cory and i gave it our all with what we had to work with.

i'm sure the writers are in a bit of a strangle hold with introducing new ideas or just repeating the same old jokes. either way they are going to have a few people like it and a few people hate it.

i think we should have stopped making the show after season 2. the people that liked the zanniness of season 4 (which i'm ashamed of) probably won't like season 6. i haven't watched season 6 but it is my opinion that it is a lot better than season 4 or 5.

anyway, enjoy the remaining 3 episodes and as always thanks for all the support over the years. tpb fans are crazy but the good crazy.

ps
=mj=

Shit machine gun

« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2006, 03:32 PM »
I'm gonna get a Cory and Trevor tattoo on my ass.  You guys are my heros.  And it won't be a small tattoo either.  I got a lot of ass.

I HATE Conky

shake

« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2006, 04:02 PM »
Thanks for the insights trevor.  I agree that so far season 6 is more like the first 3 seasons and that is why I am enjoying it.  Sure the mocumentary aspect isn't as evident like it was in the first seasons but I can get past that and just enjoy the episodes.  I thought the C&T as dogs was overdone as well, but I agree with the others that commented you two are doing a great job in season 6.  I also agree it is difficult for the writers to balance the new ideas vs sticking with what has worked.  It seems that no what the writers do there will be somebody to complain about it, but as we have seen there will also be people that appreciate their work.

For the people that complain there is no big storyline this year, I’d agree with the others that mentioned this is all leading up to something, just wait and see.  Even if it didn’t though I wouldn’t care, I don’t need to see an elaborate storyline to enjoy the season, that is what Prison Break is for, last time I looked TPB was a comedy.

Vancouver

« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2006, 04:13 PM »

Fack I love it when you post MichealJ. Thanx man. You're my fav. TPB. LOVE the season six look btw.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2006, 04:32 PM »
Bought my Cory & Trevor shirt while i was in Halifax :)

Had an awesome time there you guys are the best in the way you treat your fans. Thnx again for the insight! I first thought it was getting a lil less funny every season since s3  but if i really think about it i like every season in its own way. Defenetly still allot better then any regular type of sitcom
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

RockJ

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2006, 05:12 PM »
Thanks for the input Trevor.  I really thought by season 6 that you and Cory would be running the park.  As stated before this season is weak.  Truly seems like an afterthought of the movie.  Given this sucky season, the movie will have to seriously kick ass to keep me around!
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2006, 05:20 PM »
What Shake said
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?