Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode Two  (Read 35259 times)

shake

Season 6 Episode Two
« on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:11 PM »
I'm surprised this hasn't been started yet, let your comments rip!

Inflatable Elvis

Re: Season 6 Episode Two
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:23 PM »

Great show tonight, it had some of the best lines too. Fuckin' Geroge Green?? HA HA..

Ricky - "Fine I won't show up at the cheeseburger picnic and fuck things up. But I am getting drunk and whatever happens is my fault anyways.. remeber that"

Bubbles - "What did that mean? Did he promise us or not?"
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2006, 08:31 PM by Inflatable Elvis »
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

cat-dog

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:30 PM »
thanks for getting this started shake, got tied up out of the house
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

John Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:31 PM »
Funny as hell. Right up there with one of my all time favs.
Using all those things as Dicks. My stomach hurts.
"...put their bird right in the jug there,..."

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:31 PM »
Ricky - "Today's the day that everyone goes to your little Cheeseburger Picnic and fucks off!"

Bubbles - "Does that go for you to Randy? How many cheeseburgers did you drive into that big cheeseburger locker?"

Ricky - "Don't you get it? The fishin' rod's my cock!"

Ricky - "You don't think that's funny? Oh look, I'm bangin' frosty the fuckin' snowman!"

Bubbles - "Julian! The vacuum cleaner's my cock!!"

:lol:

I really liked this episode. Ricky and Trevor had a great scene at that house they stole this lawn furniture from.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2006, 10:23 PM by Refuckulator »
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:34 PM »
If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise.

Lots of teddy bears in this episode!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

shake

« Reply #6 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:34 PM »
thanks for getting this started shake, got tied up out of the house

Tied up in the George Green sense? :)

It was interesting to see Lahey who plays the best drunk ever, acting as someone who is only pretending to be drunk.  He pulled it off very well, you can tell the difference from his proper drunk acting.

RumNCoke

« Reply #7 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:35 PM »
Ricky and Trevor had a great scene at that house they stole this lawn furniture from.

That was the greatest bit of faulty logic ever.

And how about Lucy eating that hotdog. :perv1:

Chantal

« Reply #8 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:40 PM »
Wow. Dunsworth is AMAZING. I LOVED this episode! Ricky's retard plan to "steal people's garbage" was awesome and I really like the idea of Jim staying with Barb. She's cool this season.

"You should think about taking up acting again. At the Blantford Recreation Center!" Or something along them lines... Anyways, that scene was great.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #9 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:41 PM »
Another great ep !!!!!   Caught tons of funny stuff on the first pass.  Piss jugs still showin' up in the background.  Lucy and Sarah grabbin' the plate of gummy bears from Lahey and chowin' down on it due to munchies.  The Ricky / Trevor mission was soooo funny - especially when Ricky told Trevor to take the bus back to the park yet Ricky was headed back there anyway lol.  Good to see Sam back to.  The Lucy / George / Ricky scene was just tooooo much - at least it was Ricky who recommended they "take a break" lol!  I guess I have two questions comin' out of this ep:

1. Is Julian goin' legit for real?

2. Is Lahey *really* "pretending" to be drunk?  When he was mixing the iced tea or whatever was suppose to be booze he was using an empty Rye bottle YET when he showed at the picnic he was drinkin' out of a JD [bourban] bottle.  Later when he was talking to Barb he was back to the Rye bottle.  Hmmmmmmm .....

Gotta go watch it again and see what else I can pick up :).

Shit machine gun

« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:49 PM »
This was a great episode as above noted in the other posts.  Good to see the cops get more involved.  Randy is doing a great job as Associate TPSUpervisor.  He is for sure going to clean the park up.

Not only is Julian going legit, but Ricky too.  There's got to be a way to get thrown in jail though.  Got the feeling there's something big gonna happen. 

The girls stoned were f'ing hilarious.  The hot dog scene had no effect on Officer Ted at all.  Bet if it was Randy Bobandy, he'd be all over that.

Will Randy put on the shirt for good?

"Your burgers are the park's burgers"

And who will be next to have coffee at Barbs?
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

« Reply #11 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:52 PM »
"You should think about taking up acting again. At the Blantford Recreation Center!" Or something along them lines... Anyways, that scene was great.

Yeah that was a great line.  It would be the same without Bobandy ha ha.

2. Is Lahey *really* "pretending" to be drunk?  When he was mixing the iced tea or whatever was suppose to be booze he was using an empty Rye bottle YET when he showed at the picnic he was drinkin' out of a JD [bourban] bottle.  Later when he was talking to Barb he was back to the Rye bottle.  Hmmmmmmm .....

Yeah good point D_A_F.  Perhaps when Lahey said he wouldn’t get drunk he didn’t mean he wouldn’t drink at all, just not get shitfaced.  It will be interesting to see what comes of that.

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #12 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:53 PM »
My guess is Ricky will be having coffee with Barb next!

Cory & Trevor missing each other! Awwww.

The phalic snowman is actually quite disturbing...  :?
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2006, 08:55 PM by melba the disco queen »
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #13 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:54 PM »
You're right SMG - Ricky has gone legit as well.  Trevor on the other hand has a slight problem with theft under $5K but Ricky's just pickin' garbage lol!  Could this be the season the boys don't go jail at the end of the season?  *If* [and I hope this is not the case] S7 is infact the final season having the boys out of jail at the end of the season could provide MC and the writing team with the opportunity to set up a whicked story arch to next season with big time changes for the boys while the camera's were off during the season.

Good point on Lahey drinkin' but not gettin' shitfaced Shake.  Lahey pounding back a 40 of JD would be like one of us doin' a single shooter of it lol.  Lahey's pretty "trained up" when it comes to the liquor ;).

Oh yeah - Ricky whippin' out Randy's bike at the beginning was CLASSIC.  After you see him turn the car right into the bike he tells Randy he didn't see it ;).
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2006, 09:00 PM by Drunk_As_Fuck »

Luc_the_TPBfan

« Reply #14 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:06 PM »
One thing that I loved in the show, is when he runs over the RC car!! That was just too much!!

And that Hotdog scene, and in the trailer scene at the end........ way too much!! One of the greatest episodes yet!!!

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #15 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:08 PM »
Ohhh, it's quiet in here tonight, is it because some have already discussed this in the leaked episode thread?

How about when Sam showed up & wanted Randy to sign the work order, saying his name was on the paper as 'Randy Bo-Bandy.'

Lucy is so skanky in this episode!

Was it BottleKid that said he was given a teddy bear from the set? I wonder which one it was?

PepperoniANDCigarettes

« Reply #16 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:29 PM »
It was a good episode, but at the end; do you think that its a final end to Ricky and Lucy?
But like i said it was good, but in some scenes the filming looked too much like a TV show and not like a documentary. Maybe its just me?
The lucy and sarah scene was awesome, lucy trying to hit on Ted.
And pretty much everyone else. :D
Ricky:"Now helix, thats a real concert!: Gimme an R-O-C-K, then the crowd yells ROCK really loud."
Bubbles:"Im not givin' anybody an R"
Ricky:Rush just dosent do stuff like that, they write about stuff like how trees are talking to each other, or how each side of your brain works."
Bubbles: Gimme a fuckin' R..."

Ricky(Talking about Alex Leifson):" This man is drunk as fuck, He's High, He's a Male prostitute..."

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #17 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:39 PM »
I don't think Ricky & Lucy will ever be over.

vcgal

« Reply #18 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:43 PM »
I miss the old days.  :(

Val

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: Apr 23, 2006, 10:41 PM »
I only saw 1 teddy bear and it was in one the bags that Bill and Alvena had. Was there another?
Posted on: April 24, 2006, 12:26:40 AM
A few more of my favorite quotes of this episode are:

"I know you've all heard that I've been fired as Supervale of the Sunnypartsin Park."

"Hello!? Its Terry checkin' the roads for... safety!"

I am not sure if a lot of you noticed this but during the scene when Lucy is coming on to Julian, watch Bubbles the whole time. Its hysterical. Probably one of my favorite scenes so far this season :lol:
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2006, 02:01 AM by Refuckulator »
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

hunnerbun

« Reply #20 on: Apr 23, 2006, 10:42 PM »
Hehehe 

PilsBandy Dough boy and team sexy...

The biggest thing I have noticed this season is the obvious product placement shots.  This year they are drinking Propeller Beer...this is made by a micro brewery in Halifax.  At the end of Gottinge Street just the next building down from the Marquee there was a billboard mounted on the side of the building above the Staples parking lot...it had a big propeller that rotated.  It was an ad for the Brewery, I don't know if it is still there or not.
My God...what a drunk horror show!

allan key

« Reply #21 on: Apr 23, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Did anyone else notice Lucy in the background during Randy's speech? She was grabbing the ass of the one of the cops.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #22 on: Apr 24, 2006, 01:01 AM »
I don't usually get in on the thread with so few posts. Maby it's the "other epi2 thread" or the fact that the forum was down for a while .

Overall , I loved this episode. A few scenes looked a bit too slick for me , but there was plenty of talking to the cameras. I especially liked when Bubbles was talking about Lucy's behavior. He says "don't let Ricky see this....tape". I though that Sarah played the facial expressions of "BAKED" superbly! Perhaps she wasn't acting in that scene?  :lol: The Classic Ricky Logic of "take it to the curb , then it's garbage" was perfect. Rob Wells playing the quintessential RICKY! "Make my words" .Telling Trevor to "Take the 59 (bus) home" , what a jerk. Even though Ray is gone , the piss jugs remain. Cory sits on the hood of the car , right next to one  :lol: :lol: , then Trevor tosses it for a place to sit too  :lol: :lol: . And there is Trevor's shirt. I love that , "Bet Your Goats Bluegrass"  8) 8) . Classic Sam encounter. "For Fuck ! Every time I come down here! "  There seems to be a reoccurring theme developing , with "Tea Time with Barb" , I like that.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

tyrowjames

« Reply #23 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:03 AM »
hah I really liked this episode.
Lahey pretending to be drunk was great.
Bubbles saying he's not a "cigarette pirate" !  I FOUND THAT SIDE-SPLITTING!
maybe because I used to be something along the lines of that myself..

how about Lucy's cop-outfit? :lol:

can't wait for Episode 3.

Ms Vee

« Reply #24 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:06 AM »
Very funny episode.  Quite a few laugh out loud moments. 
My fav line was what Bubbles said about Trevor's arms - "Alien garbage scooper arms". Hilarious! :lol: