Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 6 Episode One  (Read 48825 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Season 6 Episode One
« Reply #25 on: Apr 16, 2006, 09:18 PM »
I thought that was a great episode. J-Roc's small part was really funny. The way he does his actions and shit are so funny. Cory and Trevor also has a great scene at the store with Lahey. That was actually one of my favorite scene so far.

"Cheeseburger Walrus" -Cory

"Onionring Sasquatch" -Trevor

Also I thought "Astronaut Cock" and "Snoopy the Fuck Dog" were fuckin' hilarious. Bubs is also really funny. "Gravy hotdog bun bastard"

Great episode and I cannot wait to see the rest :)

:lol:

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:
Posted on: April 16, 2006, 11:17:15 PM
Ricky was in jail but the reason why he wasn't at the begining was because he was released and so was Cory and Trevor. Julian was in jail because he stayed to make some cash. If you check out the first 2-3 minutes that you missed it will explain everything clearly :)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #26 on: Apr 16, 2006, 09:24 PM »
Loved it... noticed more things.

Julian: "J-Roc this is hockey sticks, and a peice of wood" (Talking about the "spoiler")

Bubbles: "Who is Astronaut Cock and Snoopy the Fuck Dog?"

Bubbles:: "Gravy hotdog bun bastard"

Aslo when Randy was about the throw Mr. Lahey in the pool, Mr. Lahey mudders "Another Double"... classic Lahey
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2006, 09:53 PM by Inflatable Elvis »
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #27 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:14 PM »
I'm not reading any of this...I'm not reading any of this...I'm not reading any of this...

43 minutes to go..... (the curse of the West Coast)
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

the beav

« Reply #28 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:15 PM »
"Way Of The Road" was awesome!!  Right on point.  Julian and his potato vodka :julian:...genius... hahaaaaa  Ricky's continuous battle with the animals...barking dogs...bugs on the dope plants...and now the bees. :ricky:  
Bubb's Kittyland looks awesome...loved the hanging basket merry-go-round!! :bubs:

This first episode had all the makings for a fuckin' awesome season!!!  loved the way it ended as well where all the "positive" talk about Ray's new location and then the camera pans out and he's at the dump!!!

CLASSIC!!!  I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! :D  GIMME MORE!!!
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

I Was Gettin Changed

« Reply #29 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:34 PM »
The Layhe show was great.. It's going in a new direction for sure.. Still funny shit though. Loved it. :6paper:

ShittyBill

« Reply #30 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:39 PM »
I thought Julian was'nt even going to be in it at first.  Glad it proved me wrong as he is the show's straight man.

the beav

« Reply #31 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:42 PM »
just watchin' it again for the second time...

Ricky eating cheeze whiz with the mini-hockey stick. :ricky: classic Ricky.

"Hey Luce, you want any of these Old Millwaukini cans to put up in the cupboard with the red...it'll look great"  :ricky:  :lol: :lol: 

"so help me god..help my fuck" ~ Ray :lol:

The rat wheel..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :bubs:

"Oh hi Sexian...I mean Julian" ~ Lahey  :lol: :lol:

"Fucky the drunk clown" ~ Ray  :lol: :lol:

Come to think of it...there was alot of hockey stick use in this episode...eating the cheese whiz...swatting at the bees...the spoiler....carrying the piss jugs :-k

Oh...and Barbs cheetah print tablecloth is the best....just realized that this time around.  She's so hot! :lol:
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2006, 11:01 PM by the beav »

DougJI

« Reply #32 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:43 PM »
^^^ Thanks, cat-dog.

You know what, I hardly remember anything that happened last season. I've only watched the season 5 episodes once (the day they originally aired). So Julian, Corey and Trevor were in jail because they were involved in a shootout with Cyrus and the Flappy Bird Bros., right? Why wasn't Ricky in jail?

I just watched all of season 5, and Ricky was in Jail at the end of last season... So I don't know what happened there..
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

Music is entertainment. The more you put yourself into it, the more of you comes out in it.

Julians_Wife

« Reply #33 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:58 PM »
^^^ Thanks, cat-dog.

You know what, I hardly remember anything that happened last season. I've only watched the season 5 episodes once (the day they originally aired). So Julian, Corey and Trevor were in jail because they were involved in a shootout with Cyrus and the Flappy Bird Bros., right? Why wasn't Ricky in jail?

I just watched all of season 5, and Ricky was in Jail at the end of last season... So I don't know what happened there..

Ricky left when his time was up and Julian stayed behind to make more money. (but for some reason they didn't show him being released which is odd, cuz usually they do, so that kinda throws you off)

I don't like the cameras now, I miss them they way they were before.

trailerchick

« Reply #34 on: Apr 16, 2006, 11:39 PM »
great 1st episode....that shit was tight. 8)

Going to be a good season!

J-Roc starting to cry as his reality set in was priceless...

hellfire24

« Reply #35 on: Apr 16, 2006, 11:52 PM »
Loved it, the beginning was the best of all, the piss bottles and the bee's. Priceless.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #36 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:15 AM »
I had to watch it twice , before commenting Looks good , love the piss jugs.

Rickyism : Bee Suave

Jim : Is that some kinda crack pipe on the end table where he puts his drink down? Or just a one hitter that Randy gave him to try to get him to smoke more weed?

Randy : Is Pat slimming down a bit? Or maby stopped growing? I look foreward to seeing Randy a bit bigger , each year.

Bubbles:
"His name is Duke
"And he's a good cat"

I wish I'd seen a few more shaky camera shots . And maby a boom mike or two , here and there....

Julians_Wife

« Reply #37 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:20 AM »
I wish I'd seen a few more shaky camera shots . And maby a boom mike or two , here and there....

yeah I miss that too, and like somtimes, the camera dude would fall over or Ricky would shove him, made it more raw ......... love it, don't get me wrong, but for 5 years we've been watching it that way, so kinda weird this way.

Becca

« Reply #38 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:21 AM »
I loved it!

Barb checking out Julian while he was looking for money in his pocket, bwah!

trailerchick, I too loved the scene where JRoc started to bawl. Maybe he should go on the Maury Povich show to determine if he is the Babies Daddy before he starts forking out his hard-earned scrilla on Pampers and pablum.

And I agree that Dunsworth is a great actor - delivers his lines perfectly and the physical part of his comedy is outstanding.

Cheers,
B.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #39 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:28 AM »
I was especially impressed with Ricky's ability to simultaneously handle 4 objects , and talk to the camera. Smoke , drink , minihockystickspoon , and food (KD?)

Ms Vee

« Reply #40 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:38 AM »
I really liked the scenes that John Dunsworth did, with the drunkenness and the performing for the video camera, "look, I can do a wrap-around" priceless!  I also loved the little face Bubbles makes when he says "package".  I've refrained from watching episode 2, so I have something great to look foreward to next week. :o

the beav

« Reply #41 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:05 AM »
Jim : Is that some kinda crack pipe on the end table where he puts his drink down? Or just a one hitter that Randy gave him to try to get him to smoke more weed?

I saw that too Unc, it sure looked like a pipe didn't it?  That's what I thought when I seen it as well. :-k

cat-dog

« Reply #42 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:09 AM »
Just re-watched, and noticed that when Cory & Trev are talking about the store sittin in a car you can see Lahey in the background walk out of a trailer/shed and stumble backwards (really have to look) What a drunk sonvabitch!
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #43 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:28 AM »
Smoke , drink , minihockystickspoon , and food (KD?)

Re re watching it with the wife ...oops , that wasn't KD , that was peanut butter...

Julians_Wife

« Reply #44 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:33 AM »
Mr. Lahey: Hello Sexian, I mean Julian

(I almost fell out my chair when I heard him say that) and that scene with Jules and Barb was priceless ....... Julian just keeps getting more and more good lookin every year! YUMMY ;o)

kitty meiowenstein

« Reply #45 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:37 AM »

potato vodka? aka poteen as far as I know.  Can blind you, no mistake.
Randy's got his pants off !!!

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #46 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:54 AM »
Just re-watched, and noticed that when Cory & Trev are talking about the store sittin in a car you can see Lahey in the background walk out of a trailer/shed and stumble backwards (really have to look) What a drunk sonvabitch!

I think that that's Sarah , tending the store. Seeing customers  out (2 times) , and then going back inside....

tyrowjames

« Reply #47 on: Apr 17, 2006, 02:42 AM »
this episode was great!  I felt it was a good opener, and it was better than most of the episodes in Season 5...

first off though, I gotta say, the cuts between scenes were WAY TO CLEAN.
it is losing it's documentary style for sure...that's why I love the older seasons so much, but storyline-wise, I'm liking where this season is going.

many funny parts, especially liked the Lahey on video camera scenes...fucken hilarious, especially when he starts dancing!

I noticed also, that in the scene where J-Roc and Tyrone are picking up Julian from jail, the song in the car playing is a usual Trailer Park Boys loop by Trick Pony or Buck 65...BUT...the person rapping over it sounds like Tyrone!  I know he has a rap group, but I didn't know it was him rapping over it, until now...or at least it sounds like him...

you can here some of these raps also in the DVD menu's too, when he raps over the loops.

ALL IN ALL, good episode, can't wait for next week.

elle*

« Reply #48 on: Apr 17, 2006, 08:44 AM »
Lahey was frigen hilarious!!  "Heyy welcome back to the park sexian..I mean Julian."
Mowing the air!! :lol:
haha Cory and Trevor were funny too when Lahey came to the store and they all started fighting..I liked that scene!!
Bubbles was funny too when he called Randy a quagified hot dog burger bun or soemthing.. don't remember what he called him exactly but it was funny!
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #49 on: Apr 17, 2006, 12:02 PM »
Did anyone else get the impression that Officer Ted Johnson was gay? The way he spoke to Randy and Randy saying "You look good" and Officer Ted Johnson  saying "Thanks Randy" very calmly. Hum?
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"