Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Welcome to Sunnyvale  (Read 5081 times)

cat-dog

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« on: Sep 03, 2003, 05:28 PM »
Welcome everyone, glad to have you all aboard.

Some things that we are planing to have on this site are:

Pictures, Sounds (mp3), Bio's, News, and a "Bubbles' Kitty Corner" where  users will be able to post pictures of their dope kitties.

Any suggestions are more than welcomed, as our main goal is to have a complete site, covering everyone's wants and needs. In order to do so, and do it successfully your input is required.

We encourage you to post any comments, or ideas you may have so that we can encorporate them into the site.

cheers
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

puddles

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2003, 08:03 AM »
Oh god! Yet another board in which I can ramble on endlessly about my favorite show!  Yay!!
Good job cat-dog!
"Crisis doesn't create character, it reveals it" Denis Leary

px

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2003, 10:25 AM »
Quote from: puddles
Oh god! Yet another board in which I can ramble on endlessly about my favorite show!  Yay!!
Good job cat-dog!

The thing is, we intent to try and make this site the cream of the crop for TPB fans.. Not just forums, but everything cat-dog described above, and then some.. :)

That's where your (and everyone elses) suggestions come in.. In addition to everything cat-dog mentioned above, we're also going to have a realtime chat server where more time can be useless wasted talking about anything you want..  :P

cat-dog

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2003, 10:31 AM »
Quote from: puddles

why not listen to some choice sound clips from your favourite show while you ramble, check out our ever growing sound archive! http://www.trailerparkboys.org/sound/ Many gratiously donated by Chris Caroselli (Moloko_Plus on showcase board). I'm in the process of getting more from season 3, its hard because just about everything could be considered a quote on this show, its fan-fuckin-tastic!

you're also free to check out the picture gallery that i just started, feel free to add any pictures you have.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/gallery/

Login is: Public  
Password: guest

the gallery will be trailer park themed soon as well.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

NewfZ

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2003, 07:46 PM »
Nice site guys! Only have seen the gallery and the dopest forum ever so far and.. I like it! Keep up the kick ass work! After you get the site up and running maybe you could start making flash movies with the gang in it!

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

px

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2003, 08:50 PM »
Quote from: NewfZ
Nice site guys! Only have seen the gallery and the dopest forum ever so far and.. I like it! Keep up the kick ass work! After you get the site up and running maybe you could start making flash movies with the gang in it!

Thank's for the comments on the site..   Doing flash animations of the crew is an AMAZING idea, but it'd either involve using the real actors voices, or a great impressionist.. And i'm neither of the two..

Feel free to give us more ideas as they come to you! :-D

-pX

NewfZ

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2003, 09:05 PM »
I can edit sounds, edit videos, edit pics, annnd make loops of songs. I could help with that department.

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

Horvaculture

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #7 on: Sep 04, 2003, 11:55 PM »
Great job on the site, guys.

Here is my first suggestion: Organize some of the sound clips grouped on system events. "What in the fuck?!" or "Cocksucker!" for an error message... The theme or Ricky's car revving for the Windows Start Sound... You get the picture. People could make their own desktop themes. Let's have some suggestions for sounds and their system event sound uses...

Also, please e-mail me when you start the kitty photo contest.

cat-dog

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2003, 08:44 PM »
New Sound Clips from Moloko_Plus added, as well as Season 3 Episode 5 - Closer to The Heart sound clips are complete. I should have the rest of Season 3 in a few days.

Check them out: http://www.trailerparkboys.org/sound/

Anyone with pictures is also invited to post them in the picture gallery http://www.trailerparkboys.org/gallery/

Login: Public
pass: guest

If you would like your own personal login for the gallery please send a PM or email with what your username and password will be, and I will add your account.

Thanks for visiting.

Moloko_Plus

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #9 on: Sep 12, 2003, 10:30 PM »
Youre most welcome, Season 3 to come in a week or so :)

Speaking of editing stuff, if anyone needs good software to edit i can be of supplying assistance (paintshop pro 8 full, photoshop 7, macromedia studio mx)
 Just got the brand new Microsoft office 2003 Professional, 5 cds.

px

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #10 on: Sep 12, 2003, 11:49 PM »
Quote from: Moloko_Plus
Youre most welcome, Season 3 to come in a week or so :)

Speaking of editing stuff, if anyone needs good software to edit i can be of supplying assistance (paintshop pro 8 full, photoshop 7, macromedia studio mx)
 Just got the brand new Microsoft office 2003 Professional, 5 cds.

you probably shouldn't offer warez publicly.. :P

Moloko_Plus

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2003, 10:36 PM »
Doesnt bother me.

cat-dog

season 3 episode 6 sound clips available
« Reply #12 on: Sep 13, 2003, 11:06 PM »
just uploaded a fairly complete set of clips from episode 6, takes a while to get through 20 mins when there's so much that could be taken as a quote. http://www.trailerparkboys.org/sound/s03e06/

will work madly away to get the rest of season 3 up soon.

also added a few more avatars. if you would like one made with your name on it, you can email me the image and i can add it to the gallery, or you can upload your own. dimensions are 80x80 - 10kb (so we dont waste bandwidth on a big thread)

cheers.

NewfZ

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #13 on: Sep 15, 2003, 04:04 PM »
Damn dudes, you took my job. I hate you  :cry:  heh.

cat-dog

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #14 on: Sep 17, 2003, 12:48 AM »
more avatars added, managed to find a few of trevor, still looking for some better shots though, as well as some pics of the rest of the crew.

there is a new feature, in the profile section that will allow you to change your "rank" or title. Mine is "Smoke Stealin' Dick". check it out, and let me know if you are having problems with it.

if you guys have any "smilies" you want added to the board, email them to me, and i'll make sure they get posted.

here's a new one i just added. :toke:
i'll have to edit the white out, and make it transparent, but cheers.

Moloko_Plus

Welcome to Sunnyvale
« Reply #15 on: Sep 17, 2003, 09:22 PM »
I still do my own versions of season sound samples. I make em primarily for me, but im happy to share.