Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: From Cory  (Read 35717 times)

cocoax

• transfiction films
From Cory
« on: Mar 30, 2006, 03:42 PM »
okay
So i guess it got here before I did.
It is in fact true. I am not a part of the Cast of Trailer Park Boys anymore. On no bad circumstances..I have left the show along with Mike Jackson. I think because of the overwhelming support that we have both received from the fans...and the constant and trusting contact with you, it is important that you hear from me rather than any
other source.
It's been an incredible seven (holy F%^k??) years and as most of you know. I have been there since the VERY beginning. I believe the show has a long life and can continue with flying colors without us and maybe add some new and interesting dynamics with other characters. By now I think the rest of the cast knows..and it's okay to get this out and move on.
I want to thank the countless fans that I have met on the road and via email..and the freinds that I have made through all of this..you have been a rock in my choices within the show, and to my desire to make you piss your pants laughing when you watch.
keep an eye out
i will still be in the movie (of course)
and the new season next month..and I can't wait to meet alot of you at the launch.

but don't worry..my plate is always full and you can expect some really unexpected shit in the next year
woohoo
love you all
cory

www.aidedecampband.com

_DrP_

• UK BASED FANSITE
Re: From Cory
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2006, 03:47 PM »
blimey... :o

Whats The Reason for Leaving If You Don't Mind Me Asking?
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2006, 03:49 PM by _DrP_ »
WWW.TRAILERPARKBOYS.CO.NR- CHECK IT OUT
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/469/bubbles8ek.jpg[/img]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't click this link...

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2006, 03:47 PM »
Good luck in the future Cory and thanks for telling us that straight from you. See ya around man and I can't wait to see Aide-De-Camp play in 2 days. :)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2006, 03:52 PM »
Well , I could moan and complain ,but that would be undignified , and wouldn't keep you on the show . Even though I already knew , it's still sad. I will definitely miss you two , and your unique styles. I am glad , however , that you will continue to entertain us in your own way......

Thanks for all  the laughs.........

Saucy  B.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

shake

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2006, 03:54 PM »
Yeah thanks for telling us Cory. You know we will all miss your contribution to the show but respect your decision and wish you luck in the future. I hope you will continue to hang around here at the Org.  Please at least keep us updated on your band and other ventures. Same goes for =mj=
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2012, 10:39 PM by shake »

JulianRocks

« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2006, 04:40 PM »
Thanks so much for all the laughs and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. Can't wait to meet you at the Marquee! :D

twosmokesletsgo

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2006, 05:28 PM »
Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Morcambe and Wise, Cooke and Moore, Cory and Trevor.
It doesn't take rocket appliances...

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2006, 05:37 PM »
All the best of luck to you and =mj= in all of your future endevors  :D You have made me laugh again and again. 

Shit machine gun

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2006, 06:16 PM »
Good luck with the band and any more acting gigs you get.

Things won't be the same every spring without C&T.

2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:40 PM »
I'm still gonna buy the T-shirt when I'm in Halifax.

You and =MJ= will never be forgotten. How could there be one without the other anyways ?
At least I might shake a hand with you at the Marquee. Get to say hello and good luck to you.

"I believe the show has a long life and can continue with flying colors without us"

Well Cory....not with flying colors it won't. :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2006, 07:47 PM by SgtMeowsteen »
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

StoneChimes

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:50 PM »
Thanks for coming to us with this Cory. I was watching 'Propane, propane' last night and noticed that Ricky says something along the lines of: I own Cory and Trevor and thats never gonna change.

I almost believed him  :P
“It’s funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2006, 09:24 PM »
Although I'm really sorry to hear that it is now official that you're leaving the show, I also understand that you feel you have to move on. I wish you all the best of luck in the future!! I hope I get to wish you good luck in person at the Marquee party.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #12 on: Mar 30, 2006, 09:37 PM »
With  =MJ= and now you confirming that you are leaving the series, is this the last season for the show Cory? As it has been said before, you might as well go out on top.
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Arlene

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30, 2006, 09:44 PM »
I wish you all the best in the future and I will miss seeing your cute self on the show!

Arlene
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

pepperoni

« Reply #14 on: Mar 31, 2006, 09:52 AM »
oh geez, this is somewhat of a shock - you were the reason Cory I kept watching the show after I saw my first episode. It's never going to be the same, without you two, never. But whatever you both do, I wish you well in all of it.

Now I have to continue to fight the urge to scream "NOOOoo" and beg at you're feet.  :P

Why don't you all go have a nice long vacation in Fuckoffitty Land?

KarateCollie

« Reply #15 on: Mar 31, 2006, 11:31 AM »
Frig! Well Cory, thanks for the laughs. I loved your character and I've seen your dance group on TV a couple of times now, and I think that you're so talented. I'm sure that you will always find success in whatever you do and I wish you all the best. Colleen  :notworthy:
KarateCollie

Julians_Wife

« Reply #16 on: Mar 31, 2006, 12:10 PM »
Well Cory, I have to say although I'm really sad to see you leave I understand why you are and you have to do what you want to do in life or else you will have resentments later on that you didn't . You have made us all laugh so many times and on so many levels and for that we will always be greatful, I can not begin to tell you how many times you have brought me out of a funk when I was having a bad day or feeling shitty and that I thank you for that with my deepest sincerities.

Best of luck to you in everything that you do, and I've got you on myspace, so I am sure I'll hear more from you and please come by here and keep in touch to let us know how you're band is doing.

just don't forget about us when you get rich and famous with your band and you have all those hot ladies chasing you around day in and day out LOL

sexy shit wolf of Sask

« Reply #17 on: Mar 31, 2006, 12:20 PM »
I understand life goes on and you have to do what you have to,  but it really is a shame that your going to be gone.You guys rocked and will be missed.I think many of us would like to know why, but no explanation is needed. Good luck with everything, and come through Sask. with yo band please!

Us ORGer's would love a reply(I see your still online, you bad boy!)

SSWOS    :beermug: :6paper: :lol:
"Look Rand, I'm mowing the air!
 I'm mowing the air Rand!"

sexy shit wolf of Sask

« Reply #18 on: Mar 31, 2006, 12:33 PM »
Just thought I'd also add that things really won't be the same without you and Trev, and you maybe underestimate the impact and popularity you have on the show.It's starting to sink in now, and I feel....... :(

All the best,

SSWOS   :?
"Look Rand, I'm mowing the air!
 I'm mowing the air Rand!"

elle*

« Reply #19 on: Mar 31, 2006, 01:05 PM »
Thanks for sharing that with us.  Too bad that you're leaving the show, that is a huge bummer, you will be missed!  Well Good Luck to you and your band!  And thanks for all the laughs! :D
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

bigbenjamin

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2006, 01:11 PM »
Awwww shit, Corey - without you and =mj=, who's gonna get that big load of weed delivered?!? Seriously brother, thank you so much for all the times I've wept with laughter at the genius shit you were able to add to your character and the show!!! Really hope we can share a toke or whatever you like, at the Marquee in a coupla weeks.

Biggest Cheers - yr friend - Ben

Vancouver

« Reply #21 on: Mar 31, 2006, 02:50 PM »
yeah Im glad I heard it from you. Thanx man, very stand-up. I love that you post here, so don't be a stranger. After all you DID just get your avatar  ;)
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

LdyLunatic

« Reply #22 on: Mar 31, 2006, 07:43 PM »
Sorry to see you part...Best of luck in all your future endeavours  8)
Sorry about your attempted suicide....better luck next time!!!

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #23 on: Apr 01, 2006, 07:05 AM »
the park wont be the same without the shitpuppets .. Good luck with all your future projects!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

puddles

« Reply #24 on: Apr 01, 2006, 07:23 AM »
 :shock:

Wow.  Shocked.
"Crisis doesn't create character, it reveals it" Denis Leary