Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Leaked Season 6 Episode 1 Discussion Thread (Spoilers)  (Read 22568 times)

shake

Re: Official Season 6, Episode One Thread
« Reply #50 on: Apr 11, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Not the same trailer park? New location for filming the show is apparent.

This is actually the first time that the trailer park isn’t different than the season before.  This is the same location they used in Season 5 although I do understand they have expanded the "trailer park" since then.

WAY WRONG...In season 3 and 4 they use the same park haha it's alright tho I forgive you!!

OK I'm going to have to tell you AGAIN to read the FAQ thread.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=2522.0

Specifically I wrote:

Where is the trailer park?

The show was shot in a real trailer park the first four seasons.

Season 1 was filmed in Sackville.
Season 2 was filmed in Dartmouth, by the Tuft’s Cove Generating Station
(You can often see the 3 red and white stacks in the background)
Season 3 was filmed in Timberlea
Season 4 was filmed in Eastern Passage

All four of these were existing trailer parks in the Halifax-Dartmouth area of Nova Scotia, an East coast province of Canada.

For Season 5 and beyond they bought a plot of land and brought in some trailers to use as their own "trailer park" set.  It is located in Cole Harbour, just outside of Dartmouth.  Cole Harbour is where Mike Clattenburg, JP Tremblay and Robb Wells are from.  It is also the hometown of the young hockey star Sidney Crosby.  The set is closed to the public.

Droz37

• explicit Graphics
Re: Official Leaked Season 6 Episode 1 Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
« Reply #51 on: Apr 17, 2006, 05:38 PM »
yes it is.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bling Bling Bling*

ween_fan

« Reply #52 on: Apr 23, 2006, 10:44 AM »
I liked this episode. What I didnt like was how everyone was counseling Randy. "I'm so glad you broke up with Jim" "I hear you broke up with Jim Lahey". Everybody was being all sensitive. It was funny how he moved his burgers into Barb's trailer. I also liked how Julian had a really good time in jail. That scene where he's just throwing vodka to people was hilarious.

Tallulah

• Seams Like Reality
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2006, 11:52 PM »
...I'm just so glad to see Bubbles get to pamper his kitties in style, after everything they've all been through.  Most of all I get a sense of buildup- again- for the main story which I assume will evolve later.  I found the burgers in Bab's fridge to be a fairly significant hint, for something or other.  I agree that this episode felt a bit "too professional", though I put that in quotes- really I think it shows the evolution of the show a bit.  We're a long long way from Julian's original film idea after being told by a psychic that he had a week to live (Original movie pilot premise).  Still I will be sad if somebody doesn't bitch at the soundguy or something.  I was so relieved to see Trevor in the episode me and my babe just cheered.  Then we wondered... well, I'll just wait and see won't I?

I'm gonna have to spend half of forever lurking this place to find out what all happened in my absence, bear with me for a week or three......

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2006, 12:10 AM »
Welcome back to the park Tallulah  :D You have been missed ! Love your new avatar  :P

cottonelle lover

• Location: Took a lot of Bullshit but I made it. Canada is home now
« Reply #55 on: Jul 20, 2006, 10:33 AM »
Okay, I am sure you guys have experienced this as loyal TPB fans...you will get a quote stuck in your head and that is all you say for days or even weeks...last month I was stuck on "JROC BABY!" that is all I could say...the sound sample from season 5...'JROC BABY" then that developed into the whole conversation between JROC T and Ricky.." you know I think some of this shit may be hot..you know another mans trizzash".....but now, as I was re watching Season 6 Episode one with friends last night..all we can keep saying is the lyrics to the song playing in the car when JROC and T go to pick up Julian.." So I piss on the sidewalk...steady pissin"  *LAUGHS*  So the point of the thread is this, does anyone know what song that is?  Would love to hear it and its entirety..  thanks so much and of course..*Hugs*

Shit machine gun

« Reply #56 on: Jul 20, 2006, 12:15 PM »
Uhh, welcome back CL, we missed you. 
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

cottonelle lover

• Location: Took a lot of Bullshit but I made it. Canada is home now
« Reply #57 on: Jul 20, 2006, 09:53 PM »
Uhh, thanks.  Been busy with two jobs and two kiddies..now we are packing for the move at the end o the month..I am going back to Texas to Texas to Texas..goin back to Texas..I don't think so.  Moving to San Antonio!! *hugs*