Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Leaked Season 6 Episode 1 Discussion Thread (Spoilers)  (Read 22575 times)

Canuckguy

Discuss the new Premiere episode here.  We do not promote piracy though, so make sure to buy the products they sell in the commercials on showcase, and buy the dvds when they come out!

We will be making official threads when the episodes air, and moving any posts from here that discuss the episode over to the official thread.
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2006, 06:16 PM by cat-dog »

Chantal

Re: Official Season 6, Episode 1 Thread
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2006, 11:01 PM »
i can't download the episodes (only because it would take me until April the 16th anyways) but i heard someone say that mr Lahey and Randy are done? would anyone care to explain?

thanks.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Official Season 6, Episode One Thread
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2006, 11:47 PM »
Randy gets annoyed that Lahey has been drinking so harshly and breaks up with him "for good". I'm not sure what's going to happen to them. There might be a big twist there...
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Vancouver

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2006, 11:50 PM »
so I can start discussing the new eppy?? R ya sure?!
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

TENFUCKINDOLLARS

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2006, 12:05 AM »
The only thing i think i am a little weary on is the near perfect production quality -

The acting and story and gags are awesome, but i miss the guerilla camera work, and the allmost purposely shotty editing. 

I guess i'm just old fashioned, but the cut scenes were 'to' perfect!

BUT!

that's not the important thing to look at in all of this -

It's back, and it's awesome!!!!!
COCK FLIPPIN' BASTARDS

J to tha ROC

• Trailerparkboys.co.nr
« Reply #5 on: Mar 25, 2006, 09:35 AM »
the best is when I think ricky refers to Trevor and Cory as "Astronaut Cock" and "Snoopy the Fuck Dog" it confuses Bubbles and its funny as shit!

J-roc announces that he's having kids "TWO TIMES DOG!" "Peace little mah Fuckah" I almost died laughing when he called them that, also bubbles kittyland love center was funny listening to him talk about it... so much good stuff  :beermug:

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2006, 02:20 PM »
The only thing i think i am a little weary on is the near perfect production quality -

The acting and story and gags are awesome, but i miss the guerilla camera work, and the allmost purposely shotty editing. 

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet (haven't been to the org in a while, a little bit behind I must admit 8))
but did anyone else notice something also....strange with the audio track.  Something seems to be missing.  It seems too...quiet. Eerie even.  I have no explaination except that maybe the leaked episodes haven't had finishing touches put on it yet? In terms of the audio track, that is.  I haven't gotten a chance to watch the first episode entirely yet, but I noticed it this for sure in Cheeseburger Picnic.   

Am I crazy?!
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!

Bill-Z-Bubba

« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 2006, 02:36 PM »
just wondering where you guys are getting to see the episodes????? are you downloading them?
"Ricky started out as a little shit spark from the old shit flame. Then he turned into a shit bonfire, the driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfire storm. When I'm back as trailer park supervisor I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that'll engluf Ricky and extinguish his little shit flames forever. And hopefully, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shit waves."=-O

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
« Reply #8 on: Mar 25, 2006, 02:38 PM »
I got them from www.torrentspy.com.  Search Trailer Park Boys and you'll get episodes 1 and 2 of season 6, but that's all that's been leaked so far.  Hope that helps!
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #9 on: Mar 25, 2006, 02:44 PM »
just wondering where you guys are getting to see the episodes????? are you downloading them?

AWSOME lol, i was bored and serched on torrent il give ya guys a link, so awsome. I downloaded em and watched em, must download.

epidode 1: http://tr.searching.com/view.php?id=5367989
episode 2: http://tr.searching.com/view.php?id=5368176

Thx HH69

By the way i have no idea how they got their and i did not put em their

Read the posts bud
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Jhazon

• http://www.phoenixradio.org
« Reply #10 on: Mar 26, 2006, 09:07 AM »
Not the same trailer park? New location for filming the show is apparent. I miss the Dartmouth stacks! First two episodes are excellent!! Bubbles and his kittyland!
"Shit Hawks... Shit Ropes... Shit Wolves... Shit Radio"
Check out PhoenixRadio.org

shake

« Reply #11 on: Mar 26, 2006, 09:15 AM »
Not the same trailer park? New location for filming the show is apparent.

This is actually the first time that the trailer park isn’t different than the season before.  This is the same location they used in Season 5 although I do understand they have expanded the "trailer park" since then.

Canuckguy

« Reply #12 on: Mar 26, 2006, 09:38 AM »
I loved the premiere!  Ive got to watch it a few more times to really notice everything, but I loved the bee's following Ricky, Randy taking over the park, Julians new spoiler, and Ray's new home at the dump :6paper: :ricky:

Jroc was hilarious as always, with his 2 pragnant girlfriends.  Cory and Trevor were hilarious too and are finally doing something for themselves with their new store.  Bubbles with his kittie park rocked, cant wait to see where that goes.  As for the ladies, Lucy is lookin really hot this season, and Sarah as well.  I love those tpb girls!

Was a solid start to the season!  Cant wait for more :bubs: :beermug:

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: Mar 26, 2006, 09:19 PM »
"70 bucks each?!"
"No, 30 bucks each, but it was easy. real easy."
"Ray... That doesn't add up!"
"Moving on Bud."

LOL!!!!!

I loved this episode. I'm looking forward to a fucking awsome season. No immediate complaints about this episode whatsoever!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

graves4life

« Reply #14 on: Mar 27, 2006, 12:52 AM »
fuckin guys, im so tempted to watch it. but then that'll kill the mood on the 17th when me and ty buy tons of pepperoni stix, burgers, and pop.

dutchie

Re: Official Leaked Season 6 Episode 1 Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: Mar 27, 2006, 09:13 AM »
i think this was the best season opener EVER (well for TPB that is), for those who have (or gonna) wait till the 16th of april it will be worth it ....peace out

Julians_Wife

« Reply #16 on: Mar 27, 2006, 08:23 PM »
I thought it was pretty damn funny myself .... but I do agree about the camera work and editing ........I liked when the camera would be "messed up" or you would see the mics on occasion etc. etc.  It made it all just more laughable, still is damn funny of course .... the only show that's made me laugh every single episode. But I think the way it was before .... just added more character ..............DAMN Julian looks HOT as usual ;o) And Sarah and Lucy look really great too .... I  cracked up hard when Barb was flirting with Julian about his muscles lol ........that was priceless ... it was like after all these years she's finally noticing what all of us ladies are going on about lol ;o)

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 27, 2006, 08:32 PM »
It's nice to see Barb back.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Grocery Bitch

• My blog
« Reply #18 on: Mar 27, 2006, 10:55 PM »
I  cracked up hard when Barb was flirting with Julian about his muscles lol ........that was priceless ... it was like after all these years she's finally noticing what all of us ladies are going on about lol ;o)

I think it is funny that Barb AND Lahey were flirting with Julian!!   :perv1:

Canuckguy

« Reply #19 on: Mar 27, 2006, 10:58 PM »
I especially enjoyed the increase in those little interviews where a character talks to the camera by themselves.  Very solid funny episode. :beermug: :ricky:

vcgal

« Reply #20 on: Mar 27, 2006, 11:43 PM »
I seen Lucy in that cop get up in the advertisement and i must say if i was a dude, i wouldn't mind having relations with her.

Val

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #21 on: Mar 28, 2006, 10:33 AM »
Ricky eatin cheez whiz with a hockey stick blade cracked me up from the start!

Lookin forward to seeing more of Kittyland, and how J-ROC deals with fatherhood..

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #22 on: Mar 28, 2006, 11:45 AM »
I seen Lucy in that cop get up in the advertisement and i must say if i was a dude, i wouldn't mind having relations with her.

Val

<-----------------------------------Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

kitty meiowenstein

« Reply #23 on: Mar 28, 2006, 12:19 PM »
Hi folks,

I know this has zero to do with this thread so please don't kill me Shake lol.  (PS hope your family are doing well).  I saw so many users on at once and thought I'd say hi.

I'm online for literally a minute before I rush off somewhere, been busy as heck these days and just wanted to say hi to everyone.  am DYING to see the next series and sneaking ways how to get the episode asap outside canada.

I really miss the org and should be on sometime next week.  love to you all! 
Randy's got his pants off !!!

Smokey McDoob

Lucy
« Reply #24 on: Mar 28, 2006, 12:41 PM »

That reminds me...what do you guys think of Lucy's new look in ep 1?  She's as hot as ever, but classed it up a bit with the new 'do etc.  "Keepin her options open"...I think she's gonna try to hook up with a rich dude   8)