Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: How 'bout a little thingy that notifies.........  (Read 1162 times)

KarateCollie

How 'bout a little thingy that notifies.........
« on: Mar 09, 2006, 10:34 AM »
I was wondering if there is or could possibly be a way of notifying a person who is online, that someone wants to chat with them in the chatroom? Kinda like an MSN sort-of-thingy? instead of having to stop what you're doing to check to see that someone's in the chatroom in the first place, a little thingy could pop up to tell you who want you to join them in the chat room. I don't know much about computers, but this could be a fun little idea if it's at all possible.  :)
KarateCollie

cat-dog

Re: How 'bout a little thingy that notifies.........
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2006, 10:42 AM »
I would definitely like to add some better useability to the chatroom, perhaps even switch up the software again if I can find something more compatbile with the needs of the site.

I really haven't had any time lately (a while), and I apologise for my absence around here. I will try to make some time to look into different chat options, or ways to betterer up, or inteflate the chat into the rest of the site more.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."