Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: How to say Hello?  (Read 4393 times)

cat-dog

How to say Hello?
« Reply #25 on: Sep 09, 2004, 05:44 PM »
Quote from: 2StonedBirds
Isn't Google wonderful?? :P

Yes I've lived in this fair city all my life, which is either sad or pathetic, or some combination of the two :D

Maybe we'll have to schedule a "meet up", as a few other forum members are from Peterborough as well, and I will be stopping in for a few days at the start of October :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

The Scientist

How to say Hello?
« Reply #26 on: Sep 09, 2004, 09:42 PM »
^^^  Let's do that.  I suggest the Trash.  Good music, and even better shooter girls.   :lol:

2StonedBirds

How to say Hello?
« Reply #27 on: Sep 09, 2004, 09:55 PM »
I'd have to agree, the Trash has been my favourite bar ever since it opened. I pretty much hate every other bar in this city. The only other one I would even consider is the Junction, but they play terrible music there. If it was to be the Trash, it would most certainly have to be on a Wednesday night, Retro 80's man, yeah!! We tried to go there last night, but the friggin line up was around the corner to the second window, lame, stoopid OSAP :D
-Don't let me piss myself!!- `Ricky`