Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Marijuana Movie Moments  (Read 19780 times)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Re: Marijuana Movie Moments
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 04:12 AM »
Eddie griffin laughing with Schneider been stoned was classic indeed!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

SPanky2000

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 10:18 PM »
Characters in my favourite show, Six Feet Under, seem to smoke pot a lot. I don't really like it though, it seems to be advertising it in a 'this is totally okay and normal' light whereas TPB sort of pokes fun at pot heads, even if they all ARE potheads in real life, you don't feel like it's a good idea to go smoke a joint because Rick and Jules did.

Whoa, I'm tired...

whenever i see julian or ricky smoking it makes me want to smoke pot 1000x more

Shit Apple

« Reply #52 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:26 PM »
Big Ben  8)

I read you were looking for online videos of Pierre Berton and his stance on marijuana.

Ask and you will always recieve  :lol:

Click the link there is 4 videos there.

http://www.normlcanada.org/article58.html

May Pierre Berton rest in peace.  :bongtoke:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2006, 12:28 PM by Shit Apple »

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #53 on: Jun 09, 2006, 02:40 PM »
That was a hilarious sketch - Pierre Berton teaching everyone how to roll a joint.  That was genius.  You could just see all the pretentious elitist bastards cringing!
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #54 on: Jun 09, 2006, 02:55 PM »
I'm not sure if everyoners already seen this, but its the TPB going to visit Marc Emery and getting stoned with him... sorry if its been posted already...

Alan

smokesletsgo

« Reply #55 on: Aug 05, 2006, 10:03 AM »
fear and loathing in las vegas is one of the best drug films ive ever seen, id tell anyone to download it. but you need to be a little drunk and even stoned to really enjoy it
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4176/userbar310388ua8.gif[/img]

I wonder what this button will do?

Brophy

« Reply #56 on: Aug 10, 2006, 06:01 AM »
Loved that Berton sketch, when it first came out I thought I was going to piss the couch.  Awesome.  I also vote Half Baked... I loved at the end when the shit was talking to him.. man I love Chappelle.
Nom Nom Nom

JustLikeRicky

« Reply #57 on: Aug 10, 2006, 11:29 AM »
Yes Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a hardcore drug flick... I forget how many times I've seen it.

"Want a beer?  No?  How about some ether?"

In the adsence of Trailer Park Boys (in between seasons, movie isn't out), I've started watching the show "Weeds" on Showcase.

Weeds is pretty funny... not as slapstick as Trailer Park Boys, more of the upper-middle-class equivalent.

"Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky-tacky, little boxes on the hillside, little boxes all the same..."

potpro

• AlternaTour Disc Golf
« Reply #58 on: Sep 21, 2006, 05:07 PM »
I love 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle'. Classic. They get a cheetah stoned and ride it to safety!!!! Not too mention Kumar marries a giant bag of weed.
Or when the guy behind the order window is day dreaming about a WhiteCastle burger and just freaks-the-fuck-out!!...and trashes the place.
I wasted a big hit laughing at that one.
All Who wander are not lost.

hashhockey69

« Reply #59 on: Sep 26, 2006, 10:14 AM »
Nothing like watching Weeds stoned.

HH69

sohcahtoa

« Reply #60 on: Sep 26, 2006, 11:29 AM »
I love 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle'. Classic. They get a cheetah stoned and ride it to safety!!!! Not too mention Kumar marries a giant bag of weed.
Or when the guy behind the order window is day dreaming about a WhiteCastle burger and just freaks-the-fuck-out!!...and trashes the place.
I wasted a big hit laughing at that one.

Lmfao, I laughed so damn hard at that part.

"Just cus' her dad's a bit of a fuckup, pardon my language in front of all these kids."

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #61 on: Sep 27, 2006, 05:29 PM »
LOL my baby!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

mark1515

« Reply #62 on: Oct 04, 2006, 05:34 PM »
in friday

when smokey and crag are soking weed out on there deck lol the music really ands to it

jaysays

« Reply #63 on: Aug 19, 2007, 04:02 PM »
in Puff Puff Pass when the landlord come for the rent and the dude s need to talk it over with each other so they go talk and blaze and forget the landlord's there then yell at the landlord for coming in without knocking not realizing they let him in a couple minutes ago

Shit machine gun

« Reply #64 on: Feb 28, 2008, 01:52 PM »
New movie

[youtube=425,350]i7vMqowaPig[/youtube]
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

DARKPLACE

« Reply #65 on: Oct 12, 2008, 01:59 PM »
May i just add the two dudes in NATIONAL LAMPOONS CLASS REUNION  :6paper: :6paper:

If you haven't seen the film, then i can recommend it  :D :D :D

Kev R

« Reply #66 on: Dec 14, 2008, 03:10 AM »
Fear and Loathing.  Best drug movie I've seen.  Saw it 3 times in theater, ticket to prove each.  I think it was in theaters about a week it did that lousy.  The last performance walking out and some girls who saw it, prob cause depp was in it, were complaining how bad it was and saying Spice World was better.  Some people don't know genius if it bit em in the ass.  One of those theater visits was on shrooms.  Back in the days when I was young.

I have given it to a few people to watch and they weren't drug people so they didn't get it, hated it infact.  If I hadn't have tried acid, shrooms, weed/hash then I might not like it.  I've never touched Devil ether though.  Makes you act like the village drunk in some early irish novel.  hahaha
But as a movie fan and an advocater of trying differnt shit this movie is near perfect.  The story, the acting, the directing.  It is genius and I'd have given it Academy Award for
Best movie - best Director - best actor - best supporting actor - best screenplay based on...

Just borrowed a friends movie.   How High.  Wan't great, wasn't bad I guess. 

heavymetaldick

« Reply #67 on: Dec 22, 2008, 12:23 PM »
I liked how high except I thought there was only about 30-45 minutes of footage worth using.
Fuck off, I've got work to do.

Muiro

« Reply #68 on: Dec 22, 2008, 01:09 PM »
Check out The Mighty Boosh, a BBC2 show.

It´ll take you down in the same way that TPB does, like wisiting old friends..

heavymetaldick

« Reply #69 on: Dec 24, 2008, 11:38 AM »
I'm looking forward to picking up Pineapple Express, I missed it in theatres.
Fuck off, I've got work to do.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #70 on: Aug 22, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Not really a movie moment.. But it's funny as hell. Plus I just didn't want to start a whole new topic.  Has to be a gag based on all of the marijuana "public service" type movie reels I had to sit through in class back in the 70's.  It's says that the length is 4:21 but we all know that last second is the "related videos" the YouTube itself advertises. So it's length is 4:20  :lol:   I just have one question which one of you is "Smokey McBong-Water" :rofl:

Marijuana Commercial from the 70s

iheartricky

« Reply #71 on: Aug 22, 2011, 07:06 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

"This is drugs?"

cinthb

« Reply #72 on: Aug 23, 2011, 09:14 PM »
That's a howl.  Definitely a gag.  Thanks B, so needed a good chuckle :D

Jdub

« Reply #73 on: Aug 24, 2011, 02:07 AM »
That 7th period workshop project looked cool!  8)

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #74 on: Aug 24, 2011, 08:02 AM »
Has anyone watched Super High Me? Don't bother, I finally got round to watching it the other week. Guy who smokes every day stops for a month, then smokes solidly for a month (probably as much as he did anyway), felt fine, the end. They should have persuaded an anti-cannabis person to do it, that would have been much more fun!

I once made the mistake of watching Fear and Loathing stone cold sober. Didn't make much sense (like most Terry Gilliam films, even though I love them!)  :lol: