Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Marijuana Movie Moments  (Read 18926 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: Marijuana Movie Moments
« Reply #25 on: Dec 23, 2005, 11:30 PM »
Well since Cheech and Chong have already been mentioned. I would have to say the pot smoking scene in Animal House. Where they are talking about the universe being just a molecule on a giant's fingernail. Or how on your fingernail can exist one tiny little universe.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #26 on: Dec 24, 2005, 03:01 PM »
Pumping Iron , (a documentary featuring all the cool old school '70s bodybuilders ), when Arnold Schwartzenager takes a toke when they're all sitting around smoking one. I have yet to see the entire movie (hard to find) but I have seen that scene . When I was lifing alot , I would always do so under the influence , as it focused my mind on the single task of pumping out that crucial last rep....
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

bigbenjamin

« Reply #27 on: Dec 24, 2005, 03:21 PM »
 Suburbia lives in Kevin Spacey's performance as Lester Burnham, the already dead hero of American Beauty. How many joints get smoked in that film? I lost count, but remember best the scene where Lester is befriended by the mysterious kid next door, Ricky (Wes Bentley),and they smoke a joint outside the building where Ricky is working as a waiter for a real estate agents convention - the boss comes out and tells the kid to get back inside or he's fired - and the kid says he quits (turns out he takes these crappy part-time jobs to explain where all of the money he makes selling weed comes from) - and then Lester's wife comes out - and for the first time Lester is not intimidated by her. Next he quits his job, gets a red sports car, starts pumping iron and courting his teenage daughter friend.

reefer madness cheers!

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #28 on: Dec 31, 2005, 02:11 PM »
I love 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle'. Classic. They get a cheetah stoned and ride it to safety!!!! Not too mention Kumar marries a giant bag of weed.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #29 on: Feb 08, 2006, 09:01 AM »
:ganja: How about the dope smoking dog in "Dude wheres my car?" :leaf:
Sam Losco is tough on crime

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #30 on: Feb 08, 2006, 02:04 PM »
easy rider when they smoke the lawyer his first ever joint.

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

EvilTwin

« Reply #31 on: Feb 08, 2006, 04:27 PM »
Willie Nelson in the Dukes of Hazzard smoking a joint behind the barn using an apple. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #32 on: Feb 09, 2006, 12:38 AM »
Willie Nelson in the Dukes of Hazzard smoking a joint behind the barn using an apple. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

:lol: :lol:

easy rider when they smoke the lawyer his first ever joint.

:lol: :lol:

Both funny scenes (though it's been so long since I saw Easy Rider , that its a bit hazy er , uh smoky  ;)  )
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #33 on: Feb 09, 2006, 03:40 AM »
Half Baked

"checking out a 20$ bill OOON WEEEEED!"
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

StoneChimes

« Reply #34 on: Feb 09, 2006, 03:43 AM »
Half Baked

"checking out a 20$ bill OOON WEEEEED!"

TRIPPY!!  8) I forgot Jon Stewart was in that film until i saw it the oher week! great call D-man.

EDIT - I was watching Easy Rider last week and there was some great weed etc. taking scenes... so I got high along with it... and then the ending strung me out. BANG!!.. so, not recommended. :shock:
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 03:50 AM by StoneChimes »
“It’s funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Soya

« Reply #35 on: Feb 10, 2006, 11:42 AM »

EDIT - I was watching Easy Rider last week and there was some great weed etc. taking scenes... so I got high along with it... and then the ending strung me out. BANG!!.. so, not recommended. :shock:

Yeah I can never watch the ending in general, not to mention when I'm high.

That scene when they smoke Hanson for the first time and he gets to talking about "Venusians" is my all-time favourite scene in film.
'Two fingered levi'd sister
Said, "Peace", I stopped, I kissed her.
Said, "I'm a male resister",
I smiled and just unzipped her.'

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #36 on: Feb 10, 2006, 02:15 PM »
1/ Drama and Turtle Smoking all Day and not eating so they would have the worst fuckin munchies ever when they go to the jewish bash later that night
2/ them smoking in a traffic jam ..
3/ Turtle not smoking for a longe time cause he thinks hes going to get drugtested in the xbox game championship

4/ me beeing stoned like fack right now, almost movie worth material AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA im so funny! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2006, 02:17 PM by Djet3k »
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

StoneChimes

« Reply #37 on: Feb 10, 2006, 08:47 PM »

Yeah I can never watch the ending in general, not to mention when I'm high.

That scene when they smoke Hanson for the first time and he gets to talking about "Venusians" is my all-time favourite scene in film.

nice one Soya. Classic Jack... Venusians... :D. I also really like that scene towards the end of Apocalypse Now when Dennis Hopper is trying to explain how the universe works to Martin Sheen... "dialectics, MAN!!!!!".

But now, back to my Easy Rider, Steppenwolf Riff:  BOW, BANOW, BOW-BOW BA NEH NEH (rinse and repeat).

“It’s funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #38 on: Mar 09, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Nobody got specific re: Cheech N Chong, so I'll just say my favorite is the end of Up In Smoke, where they rock out at the battle of the bands.  Cheech in a tutu..classic   :6paper:

Da-Na-Na  Da-Na-Na  DAT-DAT-Daaaa!

My mama talkin' to me,
trying to tell me how to live

But I won't
listen to her

Because my head
is like a sieve...

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #39 on: Mar 10, 2006, 10:08 AM »
Recently watched Homegrown - http://imdb.com/title/tt0119305/

It's not bad.  Not excellent either.

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

Fucking Jacob

« Reply #40 on: Apr 17, 2006, 11:16 PM »
Suburbia lives in Kevin Spacey's performance as Lester Burnham, the already dead hero of American Beauty. How many joints get smoked in that film? I lost count, but remember best the scene where Lester is befriended by the mysterious kid next door, Ricky (Wes Bentley),and they smoke a joint outside the building where Ricky is working as a waiter for a real estate agents convention - the boss comes out and tells the kid to get back inside or he's fired - and the kid says he quits (turns out he takes these crappy part-time jobs to explain where all of the money he makes selling weed comes from) - and then Lester's wife comes out - and for the first time Lester is not intimidated by her. Next he quits his job, gets a red sports car, starts pumping iron and courting his teenage daughter friend.

reefer madness cheers!

Absolutely ... and a really great must-see movie even outside of the weed references.  For anyone who hasn't seen it...

Ricky Fitts is the somewhat strange new teenage neighbour of the tired, middle-aged Lester Fitts.  By chance, they meet and talk for the very first time at a real estate agents' function that Ricky is waitering at.  The event is absolute torture for Lester.  After the tiniest bit of polite small talk...

Ricky Fitts: So, do you party?
Lester Burnham: Excuse me?
Ricky Fitts: Do you get high?

Next scene, the unlikely pair are smoking a  :coolness: joint and  :rofl: giggling  their asses off at the back door of the banquet hall.  Ricky's boss comes outside...

Catering Boss: I'm not paying you to do... whatever it is you're doing out here.
Ricky Fitts: Fine. So don't pay me.
Catering Boss: Excuse me?
Ricky Fitts: [deadpan, factual] I quit. So you don't have to pay me. Now leave me alone.
Catering Boss: [pause, shocked] ...asshole.
Lester Burnham: [impressed, serious] I think you just became my personal hero.

I know I can't really do it justice with words.  Let's just say it won the Oscar for Best Picture in 1999 for good reason and is in my personal top 3 of all time...maybe number one.  Buy it.  Don't rent it.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #41 on: Apr 18, 2006, 09:00 AM »
I would have to say that my fav is from C&C's "Up In Smoke".  It's the scene were they are driving the "Love Machine" and they hotbox the car and end up parked on a traffic median and the cop comes up and asks for his license.  He then replies "My license - oh it's back there on the bumper man" LOL!  That whole move is some really funny stuff.  That said, I think I'm gonna have a new fav weed related movie some time this summer ;).

EvilTwin

« Reply #42 on: Apr 18, 2006, 10:10 AM »
I think the movie is called True Romance, Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette are in it. But the marijauna moment is Brad Pitt as the stoner roommate. Everybody that walks in the house he asks "You wanna bong hit?" Cops, hit men, anybody.  :lol:

Canuckguy

« Reply #43 on: Apr 20, 2006, 02:12 AM »
Cant wait for the sequal to Harold and Kumar

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0481536/

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2006, 11:09 AM »
The Big Lebowski - what an awesome flic!   :6paper:

Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

cyrus_uk

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2006, 07:46 AM »
Hello to all, i'm a nube on ur site its an awesome place. I'm from England where TBP is only on Paramount comedy at stupid times.  I had to get seasons 1- 5 of ebay - i've still not seen the xmas special or season 6 yet...can't wait!

Best movies to kick back with a bong or a 6 paper joint would be:
1.Clerks
2.Dazed and Confused (I f***ing love this film!)
3.Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
4.City of God (bit serious but still mint)
5.Ferris Bueller .

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 01:38 PM »
Awesome! just saw this on the outakes from dinner for five s1 dvd

Sarah Silverman is a pothead  :6paper: :perv1:

Shit machine gun

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 01:41 PM »
I saw a video somewhere with her, kimmel and andy milkonis all backstage at some awards show all baked out of their tree.  Funny as fuck.  they couldn't hold it together and they're all being interviewed for something.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 03:45 AM »
LOL i bet it was funnier then this!

Here Kevin pollack kind of called her out to smoke a doobie jokenly saying hell join her if she does.. But from the moment she takes it out they all start laughing and noone is joining in on the fun..

It was Favreau, Polack, The office space dude and some ol fart actor i never heard of

Julians_Wife

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 04:05 AM »
In Deuce Bigalow number 2, there's a scene where TJ gives Deuce some dessert laced with some funny stuff in an Amsterdam cafe and since he's never done drugs before it messes him right up and he starts hallucinating and crawls through this picture on the wall talking to this really hot chick. I don't want to say too much more incase someone hasn't seen it yet, but it is classic and you will df laugh your ass off.