Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB special on Showcase - "Hearts of Dartmouth"  (Read 26118 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
That was great last night. Best part was the conversation about FPM's and cocksucker. Very cool had really good endin to I thought. It was cool to see a bit of One Last Shot too.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
FAWK!!!!!!!!Figures that I just see this now...there are way too many sections on the org to go through...Ill blame that!
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

shake

It was neat to see that stuff about Andy Miller, aka hardchrome, the Art Director.  I just started a thread here that have some of his old posts from Showcase, really funny stuff.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=4723.0

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Yeah, seeing the trailer park getting built and decorated was really cool. He seems like pretty awesome guy. It would be cool if he started posting. Its amazing how much work the crew put in to building that place. It looks so real.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Saucy Bastard

What Refuckulator said.

Funny to watch Andy sniff one of the nasty trailers through the window , and describe its history , just by its aroma.

Sadly though , with my body in such a run down state , I fell asleep propped up on the couch , missing maby 15 minutes at the end??. The funny thing is , I woke up 3 minutes into "Take Your Little Gun And Get Out Of My Trailer Park". You know how confusing it is to wake up after a short nap , it was another 3 minutes before I realized that I hadn't just closed my eyes for a sec during a comercial break. But as Ben said , Showcase will surely  replay it as it does with all of its other shows.

That morsel of "One Last Shot" made me hungry for more!!!!!! Just downright cruel to show us any of it at all.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2006, 10:45 AM by Saucy Bastard »
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

shake

Funny to watch Andy sniff one of the nasty trailers through the window , and describe its history , just by its aroma.

Yeah in the thread that I provided the link for, the last post of his I saved he says

"Fuck that made me laugh all day. Especially when I was inside a pissy trailer."

That was in response to a post of mine :D.  On the show he talked about all the urine smells in eviction trailers.

Rappy

Be sure to let everyone know if a torrent or somthing becomes available.

Canuckguy

« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2006, 05:23 AM by Canuckguy »

Djet3k

• My Myspace
thnx brova cg!!!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Rappy

Thanks alot =)  Hopefully there will be enough seeders.  I also wonder if they'll put this on DVD with the release of season 5 or somthing.

FireRetarded

• Where human stupidity reaches unfathomable depths
Thank you so much for the link Canuckguy, it is most appreciated  :irishtoast:
I'm not givin' anyone a facken "R"

Melba the Disco Queen

I'm suprised no body has mentioned the song 'Plutonium Love' yet (if you have & I missed it, super sorry). I thought it was pretty funny!

http://www.bigcheese.ca/
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

KarateCollie

Hey Thanks for the link Melba!! I was wondering about that song!! I thought it was sweet. :wave:
KarateCollie

shake

I watched it again last night.  I really liked how she showed the 2 sides, the Showcase folk and the TPB camp telling the story of their conference calls.  They must have had a lot of laughs over the years, lots of good insights as well.

Interesting talk about the origins of the show as well.  I’ve heard the story before from

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/about.html

The next day Dunn drove to Sydney, Cape Breton to meet with Clattenburg who was there directing episodes of Pit Pony for CBC. That night, over diet colas at Smooth Herman's, Dunn talked to Clattenburg about the possibility of making Trailer Park Boys into a television series. Dunn, Clattenburg, Wells and Tremblay collaborated on a proposal.

The show actually talked about Dunn driving to Sydney and showed the exit for Cape Breton.  I would have liked to see them mention Smooth Herman’s,  it was a great bar back when I lived in Sydney.

KarateCollie

Hey Shake, I spent a couple of nights drunk at Smooth Herman's!! heheh, not a lot of choice for bars in Sydney but that one was always packed on the weekends.
KarateCollie

shake

Yeah it was the place to be once all the other bars closed.  It would really fill up around 1:30 am and you could still get served until 3:30.  I saw a lot of good bands there over the years.  Since it played such an important part of the creation of TPB it should be considered hallowed ground :)

KarateCollie

Hey Saucy! I hear ya about the " One last Shot" clips. I wanted to see more too, so I downloaded it and watched it this afternoon!! It was pretty friggin' cool. It's listed in Limewire as Trailer Park Boys- The Movie, but it is " One Last Shot". If you haven't seen it already I think you'll enjoy it! ;) That goes for everyone else too!
KarateCollie

shake

That was probably the movie called Trailer Park Boys.  It was also shot in black and white, One Last Shot was before that.  KC in this movie you downloaded do they play pet assassins?

KarateCollie

Yip, they do! Didn't realize there was more out there!!Oops, sorry, guess I confused the two. The footage they showed on "Hearts of Dartmouth" was in this movie, so I assumed that was what Saucy was talking about.
KarateCollie

shake

That’s ok, it would have been great though if you did find One Last Shot, a bunch of us are dying to see it.  I don’t know much about it but it is only a short film.  I guess Robb and JP don’t play "Ricky and Julian".  John Dunsworth is in it as well.

Yeah they showed footage from the movie and just a bit of One Last Shot in Hearts of Dartmouth.

Saucy Bastard

Yeah , the scene that they showed , had Rob Wells , and JPT , in a car discussing marijuhana growing , I think that that was a scene from the elusive one last shot. The only person that I have discussed it with , that has seen it , is Michael Jackson. The whole cast apparently saw it together one time long ago........

KarateCollie

KarateCollie

Saucy Bastard

Poop! :?

One of these years .......

I think that we need to start a petition !!!!!! It could get handed to someone at the Marquis (sp?) Premier Party ?!!

Maby it will make it onto the season 6 DVD.

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
awesomne, thanks canuck, piratesbay rocks! they must've posted it right after i looked there the other day. I have three comnputers down here connectred and helping seed the torrent now. peace
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Canuckguy

Fuck that was a great documentary Mrs Clatty made! :6paper: :ricky: :beermug: