Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Ricky's Cigarettes?  (Read 33323 times)

smokesletsgo

Re: Brand of smokes?
« Reply #25 on: Aug 04, 2006, 08:58 AM »
theres only one smoke as far as am concerned and thats benson and hedges speaking of which ill just light one of them bad boys up right now smokes lets go!!
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4176/userbar310388ua8.gif[/img]

I wonder what this button will do?

leibao

« Reply #26 on: Aug 06, 2006, 01:56 PM »
in season 6 after the "shitledge" incident, I'm pretty sure trevor hands a couple packs of Matinees to Mr. Lahey.

"want some matches Mister Lahey?" rofl

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #27 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:45 PM »
I think Lahey smokes Matinee mild...king size
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

cat-dog

« Reply #28 on: Aug 06, 2006, 05:47 PM »
I think Lahey smokes Matinee mild...king size
Fishy

that would be the brand I was thinkin of ;)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

mark1515

Re: Ricky's Cigarettes?
« Reply #29 on: Oct 01, 2006, 08:44 PM »
In season 4 epi 1 when him and bubs are smoking hash he has a players pack with him, and im pretty sure that the ones he gets from trev are number 7s

blonde_riot18

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/blonderiot18/
« Reply #30 on: Oct 02, 2006, 09:02 PM »
Canadian Classic, McDonald's, Vantage - all the cheapest, probably one of those.  I don't smoke either, but I work at a smoke shop so I had to learn.  DeMaurier and Players and Matinee are the most expensive, so unlikely. 

But I mean, why buy a pack when you "can't" buy them for 65 cents a piece at Cory and Trevor's convience??  :perv1: 
»×Kä®ëÑ׫

Can someone tell me why a lion is trying to bang one of my boyfriends!?

Conky's #1 fan and PROUD!!

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #31 on: Oct 02, 2006, 09:14 PM »
Funny story,
 I went to Hell's Kitchen in Halifax to see Aide De Camp. I, being  cigarette smoker, went to the smoking room. This guy comes up to me and says "hey man, do you have an extra cigarette?".
I replied "sure" to which Cory bummed a smoke from me. Fucking guy "let's go, smoke" ed me.
Cory has smoked Maximum Light Kings
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: Oct 03, 2006, 03:05 PM »
Funny story,
 I went to Hell's Kitchen in Halifax to see Aide De Camp. I, being  cigarette smoker, went to the smoking room. This guy comes up to me and says "hey man, do you have an extra cigarette?".
I replied "sure" to which Cory bummed a smoke from me. Fucking guy "let's go, smoke" ed me.
Cory has smoked Maximum Light Kings
Fishy

I remember you telling me that stroy the next day at the hotel. That was great!! :)

As for Ricky and cigarettes... now knowing he smokes many differant brands I'm am just gunna go out on a limb here and say he smokes whatever kind of cigarette he can get his hands on!
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

mark1515

« Reply #33 on: Jan 31, 2007, 07:51 PM »
id say what ever he gets his hands on ( just like me lol )

but as for favorite brand he usually has a blue pack so i guss the would be players

Players = best brand IMO

twf4e

• Trailer Park Boys Fan Site (not mine)
« Reply #34 on: Jan 07, 2008, 06:26 AM »
In the Season 4 finale I believe Ricky emerges from Barb`s blown up trailer holding a pack of Player`s regular(on fire). But then again they could be Barb`s although you rarely see a chick smoke that strong of smokes. :6paper:
Bing-fuckio xD
From Trailer Park Boys - Season 4 - Episode 3

note that players cigerette packs varried through the years so the picture of the pack I posted may not be the exact same as the one ricky is holding But I know for sure it's that brand because the blurred man and similar patterns were a giveaway

Sorry about crappy quality ... it's from google video Pop the dvd in and look for yourself xD

ps..
i'll post more pics like this if people want .. he smokes different smokes through the seasons
Bubbles: Why don't you just run your hand all through my cereal after you were holding your bird with it!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3905/trailerparkboys6zt.jpg[/img]

twf4e

• Trailer Park Boys Fan Site (not mine)
« Reply #35 on: Jan 20, 2008, 07:54 PM »
In the Season 4 finale I believe Ricky emerges from Barb`s blown up trailer holding a pack of Player`s regular(on fire). But then again they could be Barb`s although you rarely see a chick smoke that strong of smokes. :6paper:
Bing-fuckio xD
From Trailer Park Boys - Season 4 - Episode 3

note that players cigerette packs varried through the years so the picture of the pack I posted may not be the exact same as the one ricky is holding But I know for sure it's that brand because the blurred man and similar patterns were a giveaway

Sorry about crappy quality ... it's from google video Pop the dvd in and look for yourself xD

ps..
i'll post more pics like this if people want .. he smokes different smokes through the seasons

Bubbles: Why don't you just run your hand all through my cereal after you were holding your bird with it!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3905/trailerparkboys6zt.jpg[/img]

golfinwithflames

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2008, 11:29 AM »
In Mrs. Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up, just before the brownies get dumped on the floor, Ricky gets 2 smokes and Trinity gets two from Trevor. He's sporting a red pack, but tells Ricky that he's just rolled them. I roll my own as well, with Zig-Zag tobacco and an awesome machine that makes perfect smokes with the turn of a crank. Also, a carton costs 1/3 the amount of factory-made, embalming fluid enriched cigs.

dartymouth

• Facebook
« Reply #37 on: Jun 01, 2011, 05:38 PM »
Hi there everyone.  Newbie here.  I registered just to ask you all a sort of complicated question.

So I am originally from Dartmouth NS.  I now live in Phoenix, AZ.  The TPB are making a stop in Phoenix this upcoming Sunday.  I want to try to meet the boys after the show, and I want to provide smokes for Ricky.  Now, obviously I can't obtain Canadian cigs in such a short period of time (I mean I could, but that'd cost a lot of money, lol).  I was wondering if there is anyone on this board who might be like me, used to live in Canada, now lives in the states, and would know if there are any American brand cigs that are close enough to Canadian brand cigs, in hopes of making Ricky feel at home.

Does that make sense?  Is it an asinine request?  Anyway, any help would be awesome.  Thanks! :D
"You were bein' a dick, and I was bein' a dick, and... we were all just bein' a bunch of dicks."

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #38 on: Jun 01, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Hi Dartymouth! Ricky has quit smoking. Cigarettes. Don't give him any!   ;)

dartymouth

• Facebook
« Reply #39 on: Jun 04, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Aww.  Well good for him, and thank you very much! 

w00t!!!  TPB tomorrow night! :D
"You were bein' a dick, and I was bein' a dick, and... we were all just bein' a bunch of dicks."

cinthb

« Reply #40 on: Jun 05, 2011, 12:48 PM »
I quit 6 months ago, while I had influenza from hell.