Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: REPLIES FOR FORUM  (Read 1335 times)

PepperoniANDCigarettes

REPLIES FOR FORUM
« on: Feb 13, 2006, 02:09 PM »
I think that when someone replies to a topic, the reply should go at the top of the topic so people can see the new replies, without going to the last page.

;)
Ricky:"Now helix, thats a real concert!: Gimme an R-O-C-K, then the crowd yells ROCK really loud."
Bubbles:"Im not givin' anybody an R"
Ricky:Rush just dosent do stuff like that, they write about stuff like how trees are talking to each other, or how each side of your brain works."
Bubbles: Gimme a fuckin' R..."

Ricky(Talking about Alex Leifson):" This man is drunk as fuck, He's High, He's a Male prostitute..."

Shit machine gun

Re: REPLIES FOR FORUM
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2006, 02:10 PM »
you can set up your preferences to read from newest to oldest if you prefer.

Go into your profile and look and layout and unclick the box for show newest posts or something
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2006, 02:12 PM by Shit machine gun »
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Canuckguy

Re: REPLIES FOR FORUM
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2006, 06:13 PM »
Thanks SMG :irishtoast: