Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Littlest Hobo: Old Cult TV Classic  (Read 10487 times)

jakemaster1390

Re: Littlest Hobo: Old Cult TV Classic
« Reply #25 on: Nov 19, 2007, 08:28 AM »
Too bad. I wasn't even born to have seen it when it was first aired. Besides I like the older shows because they did have more meaning to them. I get CTV but  On saturdays, I am never heome at that time but I think there is another channel that I can get it on a home but I have to look at the tv schedule. Besides I would like to watch everything that TPB has referenced. I have yet to watch dirty Dancin, to my parents amazement, (They love the movie and wondered How I never seen it) and I recently seen road House, and I seen segments of Ravine so I am now starting to get some of the jokes.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Cheese_Burgers78

Re: Littlest Hobo: Old Cult TV Classic
« Reply #26 on: Aug 10, 2013, 01:43 PM »
I loved that show when I was a kid !!!!!! . I remember I use to cry when they started playing the music at the end and he would take off lol  . I like picking out the actors/actresses that got one of their first gigs on there .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "