Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Sorry for the Downtime  (Read 1196 times)

cat-dog

Sorry for the Downtime
« on: Oct 09, 2003, 12:53 PM »
Sorry to everyone who tried to access the site/forum last night, things should be runnning smoothly now.

cheers
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Sorry for the Downtime
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2003, 08:12 PM »
i check this site everyday, lol. I was wondering what might have happened, but figured you were working on things or something.  :D
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

Sorry for the Downtime
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2003, 07:22 AM »
both px and i have been really busy lately, him with work, and me editting this wedding video, but i'll be making an effort to post as often as i can. after the wedding video (money) is done, work on the actual site will commence, and i will continue to work on the design and hopefully get this ma fucka going, gnomesayin?

hope everyone out east is able to get their lives put back together after juan. heard a lot of dope was lost :(
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."