Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Seeing its Friday.....  (Read 1299 times)

Mr 420

Seeing its Friday.....
« on: Dec 09, 2005, 10:44 AM »
I suggest that everyone grabs a joint or some booze and just sit back and enjoy life.

This morning all i did was surf the net and look out my widow at the 14 inches of snow that fell lastnight with the tiny little birds outside munching on the bird food i placed out for them. About 100 or more little birds. They fly from my hedge to the feeder all day long lol. Cute little birds they are  8)

Anyway the week is over do a little dance ,  grab your stuff , relax and have a nice night!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2005, 10:46 AM by Mr 420 »

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
Re: Seeing its Friday.....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2005, 10:51 AM »
This morning all i did was surf the net and look out my widow at the 14 inches of snow that fell lastnight with the tiny little birds outside munching on the bird food i placed out for them. About 100 or more little birds. They fly from my hedge to the feeder all day long lol. Cute little birds they are  8)

I really couldn't think of a better way of spending a morning birds have a pretty good life, apart from when the Kitties are around :D

Mr. Lahey: Birds of a shitfeather flock together, Randy.
QUOTE GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED BY THE KING OF BELGIUM DJET3K[/b] WHO IS FAKKIN' SHITTASTIC

Mr 420

« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2005, 11:04 AM »
I have a hound dog to take care of the kitties  8)

Cats cant get into my feeder there is a round metal circle that a cat cant get by to get to the feeder which is another 3 foot higher than the circle is.

My hound will chase a cat outta my yard i trained her to do that. Bubbles wouldnt like me much eh lol.

Oh i have had such a nice relaxing morning and i plan to have a nice relaxing afternoon and i plan to have a real relaxing time tonight as my friend brought me a brownie to munch on tonight  8)

You have a very nice afternoon monkeon and a very nice evening to you as well  :gethigh:

PEislander

« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2005, 12:15 PM »
i had 4 beer during my lunch break as a teaser for the weekend festivities.....we had a tough time leaving the pub....appleton rum and egg nog was tempting us

pm