Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Chris Brothers pepperoni  (Read 20744 times)

hunnerbun

Re: Chris Brothers pepperoni
« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:08 AM »
Ohhh Fishy it is the BOMB on homemade pizza.  I used the last of the 20 lbs I smuggled back thru the states last summer on a pizza 3 weeks ago.  I am now officially in mourning until I can get back there for some more.
My God...what a drunk horror show!

golfinwithflames

« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:33 AM »
There's something about seeing Ricky driving around with a bottle of liquor and a length of pep that makes ya just crave it! I've never had the pleasure of getting real pepperoni and going at it raw-like. Usually just sliced and on pizza. When I finally make it up for a visit and tour I'll certainly fill my van with the good shit and try to get it back down here to the freezer asap. Is that considered smuggling? Will I get across the border without having it confiscated? If not, maybe I can get it across on a model train  :D

Shit machine gun

« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:44 AM »
You should be able to drive across, as long as you don't tell them, just include it in the total amount spent.  I think it's illegal to bring certain meats across the border.  Our baby sitter had to throw out a roast beef sandwich when she was driving to Florida.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

hunnerbun

« Reply #28 on: Apr 11, 2008, 12:05 PM »
I say smuggled thru the states, but in reality the customs officer was awesome and let me keep it.  It was frozen solid in the freezer of the camper and vacuum sealed so i think he knew it wasn't going to be opened.  I promised him we wouldn't open it before we got back into Canada. 
He did tell us that at that point they were still not letting any beef products from Canada into the states but he also let me keep frozen steaks and hotdogs....hopefully thats didn't use up all my customs good karma in one trip!
My God...what a drunk horror show!

jakemaster1390

« Reply #29 on: Apr 11, 2008, 11:00 PM »
Yo. I wonder where it is sold in ontario. Hopefully somewhere near my town. I have a good taste for the meats ( love to go down to the farmers market, buy the smoked sausages and just go home and eat them (unheated). I love pepparoni and also had a few big slabs from my own farmers market. Would love to see if they taste like what I get down at the farmers market
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 09:41 AM »
Sorry about the 2 year bump on this one but I was in Dartmouth last week and brought back a $15 package of mild back to Ontario. Quality pepperoni as a snack and I'll try it on my home made pizza before I run out.
Fishy

I'm sure the Dartmouth location (where they filmed S7E1) has closed down, it looks like the windows are all papered over and I'm sure the sign is gone.

JAG

« Reply #31 on: Jun 17, 2010, 10:51 AM »
Damn you all! I REALLY want some pepperoni now! We don't have any of the good stuff here either!  :( Its bad enough that part of my trip to Pennsylvania in a few weeks includes a stop over at a Hortons so I can bring back a ton of coffee and hot chocolate!
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."