Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Troll Alert  (Read 4877 times)

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #25 on: Aug 15, 2004, 11:42 PM »
Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
Maybe at the next Orbit we can take up a collection

DVS - you gonna make it? you'll party yr ass off! #2 is gonna be a monsta! be there or be square! my post Orbit bbq will take years off yr life :twisted: !

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Troll Alert
« Reply #26 on: Aug 15, 2004, 11:59 PM »
haha, what if it takes off so many that I'm into negative years lol ifthat makes sense
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

cat-dog

Troll Alert
« Reply #27 on: Aug 16, 2004, 12:03 AM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
cannot find it - got that visa in my paw - where's the button?

refresh, refresh. it should be there centered, right under all the other buttons (about,cast,forum,etc..)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Pipes

Troll Alert
« Reply #28 on: Aug 16, 2004, 01:12 AM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Pipes: For whatever reason, you've always needled me as though you were the anne landers or dear abbey of my life -YOU give it a rest, K?
(Pipes said "Okay, Benji, we get the point. You love this place and think the Showcase board sux. Please, give the beaten horse a rest. It's dead now, fella. Lates. ") When i wz 23 maybe i thought folks would benefit from my sage advice too - yr not a bad guy, for sure - just a little fast with the lip. (you probably don't want my advice either, so don't offer yrs in that arrogant voice - fair enuff?) Cheers!

Whoa, easy there, Benji. It's just a little constructive criticism and not, as you are so quick to assume, a condemnation of your character. Try not to get so worked up there, fella. I've actually been pretty impressed with your evolution on these boards, so by no means was I tearing into you there. I'd tell you to lighten up, but apparently you hate my advice, so I'll leave you with this: Cheers, bro!  :D You've established yourself well here. Lates.

"Tempus fugit."-Lahey
  "What the fuck does tempus fuckit mean?!"-Ricky
  "Ignorance is bliss, Rick, when 'tis folly to be wise."-Lahey
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #29 on: Aug 16, 2004, 01:32 AM »
THANKS PIPES.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #30 on: Aug 16, 2004, 01:52 AM »
Hey, cat-dog, found the paypal and followed through. Thanks man, you da bull o' the woods! Now tell me how to find the brighter and lighter ORG, k? :roll: