Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Troll Alert  (Read 4879 times)

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Troll Alert
« on: Aug 15, 2004, 12:08 AM »
As we all know, we are suspecting trinityfan of being a troll, I know the title is kinda gay, but this thread is too let the mods know of any trolls, sound good everyone?
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

cat-dog

Troll Alert
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2004, 01:27 AM »
Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on TrinityFan since they registered.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Troll Alert
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2004, 01:31 AM »
That's good, Just in case you didn't hear about it or read the thread, I thought that this is a good way for memebers to quickly notify mods of trolls

Damn I sound like such a second grade teacher saying don't tell on the report lol, still tho, I fucking hate trolls

Witch-Ho

Troll Alert
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2004, 05:55 AM »
I don't need to but in here, and I haven't read any of this person's posts, but I just want to say that 'Troll Hysteria' is easy to fall into- sometimes new people are just assholes, and they have the right to be assholes- then you just ignore them or fight with them as you wish- trolls disrupt the whole board, I think we'll know immediately when it happens.  This thread may be good for sending warnings to said-same assholes though, sometimes people don't even know that they're acting like dicks....  I trust cat-dog BoTTlekid and px to beat them into line if neccessary....

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2004, 07:14 PM »
Yes, and the really wonderful thing about ORG is, they can see your isp - so no one can frame you for being someone you are not - for example poor trinityfan(the original) was given a very public funeral and remains locked in her grave. Also, while I was doing a little lurking over at the nasty place, i saw GES using two of his clones to claim i was really GES beating myself up to get sympathy :!:  He couldn'y pull that shit here :lol: !
This is a much better board - tho some have whined about "hard to read" etc., -the function AND spirit of ORG are from love - i am staying right here.

cat-dog

Troll Alert
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2004, 07:32 PM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
This is a much better board - tho some have whined about "hard to read" etc., -the function AND spirit of ORG are from love - i am staying right here.

Working on an update to the colour scheme, going to try and brighten things up a bit :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Pipes

Troll Alert
« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2004, 07:49 PM »
Yes, and the really wonderful thing about ORG is, they can see your isp - so no one can frame you for being someone you are not - for example poor trinityfan(the original) was given a very public funeral and remains locked in her grave. Also, while I was doing a little lurking over at the nasty place, i saw GES using two of his clones to claim i was really GES beating myself up to get sympathy :!:  He couldn'y pull that shit here :lol: !

Okay, Benji, we get the point. You love this place and think the Showcase board sux. Please, give the beaten horse a rest. It's dead now, fella. Lates.

"Having a gunfight in the middle of my office I'm sure is a breach of my probation."-Sam Losco
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

Witch-Ho

Troll Alert
« Reply #7 on: Aug 15, 2004, 08:33 PM »
Quote from: cat-dog

Working on an update to the colour scheme, going to try and brighten things up a bit :)
 I'm nearsighted, and I'm supersensitive to bright light- I think it's much easier to read light text on a dark background.  Maybe something just a little less contrasting, or just making the fonts/buttons larger?  And I don't know if it's too much of a pain, but mouse-over tool tips are nice for those of us who don't read the instructions...   I would like you to keep the trailer-wood-paneling background, it makes me feel so homey since that's the same ugly crap that's up in the place I'm staying now  :)

Witch-Ho

Troll Alert
« Reply #8 on: Aug 15, 2004, 08:37 PM »
Actually the color scheme of the grey boxes where we quote one another look quite readable, though the grey would clash with the wood paneling... maybe switch to driftwood grey paneling (a couple of minutes playing with the color sliders in Photoshop would do it)

fuck_offer

Troll Alert
« Reply #9 on: Aug 15, 2004, 08:52 PM »
Yeah it's a good scheme already, but change can be good.
Hey Susannah how you doing?

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #10 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Pipes: For whatever reason, you've always needled me as though you were the anne landers or dear abbey of my life -YOU give it a rest, K?
(Pipes said "Okay, Benji, we get the point. You love this place and think the Showcase board sux. Please, give the beaten horse a rest. It's dead now, fella. Lates. ") When i wz 23 maybe i thought folks would benefit from my sage advice too - yr not a bad guy, for sure - just a little fast with the lip. (you probably don't want my advice either, so don't offer yrs in that arrogant voice - fair enuff?) Cheers!

fuck_offer

Troll Alert
« Reply #11 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Googly Eyed Spaceman
Starting Member

Canada
16 Posts Posted - 08/15/2004 :  20:44:35      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"G" is for Googly-Eyed Spaceman, the poster with the moster. The one that all of you can't live without. 'Cause when it comes right down to it, there's a little Googly-Eyed Spaceman in all of us. Testify!!

"A man's gotta eat."

Googly Eyed Spaceman
Starting Member

Canada
16 Posts Posted - 08/15/2004 :  21:59:21      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"H" is for helter skelter. Now I'm the good guy and you're the bad guy. Chew on that for a while.

"A man's gotta eat."

The trolls latest, fucking dick using Charles Manson references to the org.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #12 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:28 PM »
Howdy fuck_offer - how's it going? Yeah I see what's happening over at Showass - i wouldn't stay in that shithole for more than a few minutes - just to see if anything has changed - apparently not. Wish the Boys would turn to this ORG when they have time. may happen - at least they are not likely to get flamed here :lol: !

fuck_offer

Troll Alert
« Reply #13 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:39 PM »
Pretty good bb. Check out this game I found it's like tpb mario.
http://www.sprynewmedia.com/trailer-park-boys/

cat-dog

Troll Alert
« Reply #14 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Quote from: Witch-Ho
Quote from: cat-dog

I'm nearsighted, and I'm supersensitive to bright light- I think it's much easier to read light text on a dark background.  Maybe something just a little less contrasting, or just making the fonts/buttons larger?  And I don't know if it's too much of a pain, but mouse-over tool tips are nice for those of us who don't read the instructions...   I would like you to keep the trailer-wood-paneling background, it makes me feel so homey since that's the same ugly crap that's up in the place I'm staying now  :)

What I might do, is offer 2 layouts, this dark one (for those of you who like the darker side of things) and the new much lighter one (if you need some light at the end of the tunnel). Keeping the chicken fingers layout, and wood paneling.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #15 on: Aug 15, 2004, 09:49 PM »
Nice, but someone posted the same thing over on Showass before the long shut-down. Does the "game" really do anything - it just seems to be a couple of flash pages - cool but empty.
Did you see where cat-dog is doing some redecorating here at the ORG? I tell you, this is THE place!
Wish there was a playstation platform game for TPB - would be sweet!

fuck_offer

Troll Alert
« Reply #16 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:03 PM »
I would go buy a ps2 to play a tpb game.
The closet to ps2 tpb i've ever got is vice city and i was wearing a track suit with a handgun and i picked up a drug. I also smashed the shit outta a car and made it look like rickys yorker.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #17 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:10 PM »
Quote from: fuck_offer
I would go buy a ps2 to play a tpb game.
The closet to ps2 tpb i've ever got is vice city and i was wearing a track suit with a handgun and i picked up a drug. I also smashed the shit outta a car and made it look like rickys yorker.

Sounds like my real life :twisted: !  Is anyone listening to their radio - i got the big O. singing "Crying" on 1150 am ckoc.

fuck_offer

Troll Alert
« Reply #18 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:13 PM »
i probably dont got that station.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #19 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:20 PM »
F.O. - you really in St. John, bro? ckoc  1150is on the internet - i'm pretty sure - 24/7 of the 50s/60s & 70s - nice in the shower singing along at the top of yr lungs :wink:

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Troll Alert
« Reply #20 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:35 PM »
I usually listen to the mighty Q107 www.q107.com you can listen live

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #21 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:49 PM »
cat-dog you are a friggin prince - thank you so much - put that pay pal cocksukka up there - i'm yr man! you are a generous and talented soul!
this board is so fine!  Keep on keepin on!

cat-dog

Troll Alert
« Reply #22 on: Aug 15, 2004, 11:10 PM »
cat-dog you are a friggin prince - thank you so much - put that pay pal cocksukka up there - i'm yr man! you are a generous and talented soul!
this board is so fine!  Keep on keepin on!

Donation button added to the main index www.TrailerParkBoys.org (Paypal)

Still working on the other theme, hopefully I can test it tonight sometime.

bigbenjamin

Troll Alert
« Reply #23 on: Aug 15, 2004, 11:15 PM »
cannot find it - got that visa in my paw - where's the button?

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Troll Alert
« Reply #24 on: Aug 15, 2004, 11:39 PM »
Maybe at the next Orbit we can take up a collection