Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Supporting This Site  (Read 4837 times)

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Supporting This Site
« Reply #25 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:35 PM »
Wow Thunder Bay,  you be livin with the Polar Bears:)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Supporting This Site
« Reply #26 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:37 PM »
Oh Yeah I changed my picture beside my name because I figured that the last thing anyone needed to see was my ugly mug whenever they posted:) :wink:
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

cat-dog

Supporting This Site
« Reply #27 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:51 PM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
And cat-dog - WHY are you in T.B. if it is so shitty?

girlfriend's work. she was fresh out of school with some considerable debt, and had friends who were pressuring her to work for them up here.

it's a great place if you stick to the outdoors & camping, etc... great for owning a dog too! and it's quiet. but sometimes too quiet :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

bigbenjamin

Supporting This Site
« Reply #28 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:14 PM »
C.D. i understand -"and it's quiet. but sometimes too quiet" - and i wz going to say, maybe a better place for an old guy, but then i remembered i bought my house from a 90-year-old Russian guy who hated the idea of going to live with his daughter's family in the suburbs - he was really a big city guy - and so i guess it is more a matter of personality and temperment, than age.(howz that for a run-on sentence!) Must be a very good relationship. And good for you! I would live in freakin Siberia to stay close to my wife, daughter and granddaughter. :lol: Cheers!